1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK Bug

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by aresl2, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

I wonder why this got fixed at ALL other regions if its not a bug but normal ingame mechanics , explain plz, and why ur at it, maybe also explain why we are again the last to get that fix, if we ever do?
    Its funny how things get twisted around just so they fit the "we dont have a fix yet so we cant do nothing" mentality.
    Bann this guy and return items to its owner, since he obtained them by a game exploit
    Doing Raidbosses with a low lvl pet and reflect damage was ingame mechanics also, but then it got banable offence when to many abused it, double standards ftl, if all player can gain something out of this game without investing money it get fixed very fast, if all the players are losing cuz of an exploit it seems to take years to be fixed , same as the Server Delay where u die in Celestial while its up sine 3-4 seconds already etc etc, too many examples

iAris likes this.
  2. Fragola

Fragola User

Not only "bugs" get fixes. Remember Elcyum?

3. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

In all of lineage history it was common sense to never attack someone as they deflag at the final seconds. When you afk-farm you cant have common sense, you do only the repeated action.

4. Shinable

Shinable User

The only risk you should take from using afk macros is getting flagged and killed which stops your farm till you won't get up and set it up again, and if someone is constantly camping you to 'punish' you for afk macro - they can make you flagged and kill you. PK and karma is supposed to punish people who kill unflagged targets on purpose. Logically, with AFK macro you hit person who was flagged second ago, so as soon as they deflag, attack should be mitigated or counted as PVP point for person who hit, because while you targeted them, flag was still active and nobody leaves 'forceskill' macro on afk farm. You shouldn't be capable of getting karma and PK points for hitting a person that in one second was flagged and in another was already deflagged because of delay server.

CM Fragola and andrius3022 like this.
  5. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

I don't think is that one because is hard to sincronise karma loos with the moment you were targeted and hitted. As far as I know and tested, it's a problem of pet defend state. So, after some internet research and after a friend of mine got in a night 50k karma and lost few +10 eternal armor pieces, we saw that if someone lvl 1(because die quicly) have a shop window open and the hit the master of pets and than press ok to shop, pets will kill that char straight away and do pk. If someone repeat this few times, you will get a lot of karma in just few minutes. Ofc, the system should close that shop window imediately when you attack but this doesn't happen. It's an old bug but I think nobody care about.

6. mYzor

mYzor User

I got that lesson learnt with my DC while casting steal essence on someone that was still flashing and then went red :confused:. (This was back when people weren't running with maxe'd out attack / cast speed)

This is a post from NCWest that clarifies NCSoft's policy on ingame macros:

Dont know if this applies to INNOVA aswell.

The problem is: NCSoft provided this upgraded macro thinking it would help players "boxing" their buffer alt (for example) and did not spend a second thinking how would players exploit this feature to the bone.

7. aresl2

aresl2 User

good morning +1 the day is good sun is shining and is time for mr "SuperBad to make some cash from players :D:D:D

Attached Files:

8. xxxxxKEEL

xxxxxKEEL User

From what I see you can not kill people on PK because when you kill him even without a force attack and he at the time will get the karma you become PK.

And macro has nothing to do with it

Bug or game mechanics ????

Server rules: 6.3. Use of game errors to get in-game items or in-game currency From 14 days to permanent character/game account blocking and seizure of received items.

SecondlDream, iEmily and iBloodyHeart like this.
  9. Fragola

Fragola User

Repeated macros are part of the functionality of the game so players can use them at their discretion. There are no sanctions provided for the use of game macros. We are working on adjustments that would eliminate any possibility to abuse macros for automation of game processes as well as keeping it friendly for the multi-window players. It should be noted that use of bots, clickers, mouse/keyboard repeated macro, etc. to automate gameplay is still prohibited. Any consequences of using repeated macros (lost items, experience) are the risks of the user who left their characters unattended.

https://eu.4gamesupport.com/kb/articles/repeated-macro

10. xxxxxKEEL

xxxxxKEEL User

Why everyone repeats that this macro is a problem.

The real problem is PK without using the FORCE ATAK command or pressing CTRL I do not need to use any macro to get PK in this way, even in normal pvp is the ability to PK without using force attack

iEmily likes this.
  11. iEmily

iEmily User

Everybody knows that. This is not telling they will have punishment or not. I think you dont want to understand what will we try to explain. This will hurt server and players. We just afraid of there will be many people effected by this issue. If you can explain this issue at a meeting of Innova staff that will be nice for us. Thank you CM Fragola.

12. neverx

neverx User

13. Luichan

Luichan User

If you are out of range of the macro /target Monster, and there are no monsters of that name in targetable range game auto targets the last thing that hits you. If the person is flagged and your afk bot macro has any skill in it will assume they are a monster and make you flag. If you hit and kill them the instant their flag comes off, like the last blink you will go red. This tactic is common now days, afk macro botting should be used with caution, but there is no scam here, just your lack of knowledge on how the game works. ***** about your stuff, you ain't going to get it back from innova. Welcome to lineage 2

Server Rules:
    Server rules: 6.3. Use of game errors to get in-game items or in-game currency From 14 days to permanent character/game account blocking and seizure of received items.
    But since salvation Repeated macros are part of the functionality of the game so players can use them at their discretion. There are no sanctions provided for the use of game macros. We are working on adjustments that would eliminate any possibility to abuse macros for automation of game processes as well as keeping it friendly for the multi-window players. It should be noted that use of bots, clickers, mouse/keyboard repeated macro, etc. to automate gameplay is still prohibited. Any consequences of using repeated macros (lost items, experience) are the risks of the user who left their characters unattended.

It's a part of game and you allaccept him when you clikaccept in login for enter in game

14. iLethal

iLethal User

a. it has nothing to do with flag. there are other characters you can target besides flagged char. even if u don't have nexttarget in macro, they still have a way to make u target a char just like you target a mob in your macro. (superbad is doing this to those without nexttarget in macro)
    b. one char status can turn into another instantly, way faster than flag/unflag. waiting for unflag is hard to time.
    c. combine a & b

like fragola said, its way easier. and it's not even a bug abuse, just simply game mechanism. i'm curious how developer find a way to avoid it, it's kinda impossible.

warn your friends to stop afk macroing, our superbad is out and about at 4 am again.

should I make a post about feo water stance bug abuse too? sometimes problem doesn't get attention until everyone abuses it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  15. Luichan

Luichan User

ok so look its lineage mechanic

- your char has no target - lunch any auto macro with any kind of target (mob name / next target) - the flagged character will be targetted - the previously flagged char will unflag and you will PK him - you drop all your stuff

16. Fragola

Fragola User

nope, this one is better to be sent to my PM. I am currently gathering all info on it.

17. goduole

goduole User

What is about that stance?;o

18. aresl2

aresl2 User

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/237473738 you can start watch after 3rd hour of the video
    he is not playing low he is trying to get all the spot for more drops :D
    Ykaris was just lucky it takes too much time on him

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  19. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Yep, saw him tonight trying to do to one of evil nation.. so as a nice person killed them all.. this low char, his iss and my war so he can sleep safe D:

20. Leckter

Leckter User

It's not the same as PKing newbies at spawn... like... at all...

Game mechanics :
    To attack a "white" char, you have to use forceattack or press ctrl.
    You even have to do this to attack a TWO WAY WAR char.

And you will tell me that making ppl get karma without any force attack is legal ? lol just lol.

Now let's imagine :
    - A war attacks you, and close enough to kill you, right after undying will goes off and the war is casting, you leave clan. easy PK (and I'm not sure anymore, but I think it was fixed, by not letting you leave clan when in combat, can someone confirm ?)
    - You run around with karma, and as soon as someone aggro to clear you, right before dying, you accept the faction reward making your karma go away. Eaaaaaasy PK transfer lol
    What's funny ? there is not a single macro nor loop macro involved in those situations. Macros are not the source of the problem, they just made easier the life of bug abusers.

I don't understand, if it's 100% game mechanics then there is no secret nor "abuse". Or maybe you mean prevent much more abuse of this "bug".

NB : Macro all you want, but stay all time with 0 PK, as you should always have been...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.