1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK Bug

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by aresl2, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surprised

Surprised User

You don't need any CRTL/forceattack macro because the target was FLAGGED in the moment of casting the skill, and unflagged in the moment of delivering it.

Happened to me a lot of times, when I tried to kill somebody who flag was fading away.

Lesson for the future, don't afk while playing the game.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    zauliuz likes this.
  2. Robby

Robby User

I dont want to promote it, but just a hint - cele,steel mind, undying will, beastiary, beastiary the fastest way to sync up.

3. aresl2

aresl2 User

3rd day stil no answer from support :D but atleast L2 Store and replenish account are fast :)

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

It takes within 10 working days to get answer from support so be patient.

5. aresl2

aresl2 User

he is hunting again but we are hunting him :D

Attached Files:

• bug8.jpg
      bug8.jpg
      File size:
      183.5 KB
      Views:
    iEmily and FlorinS like this.
  6. xxxxxKEEL

xxxxxKEEL User

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/237473738

This movie is an obvious example of using a bug when it comes off the flag even when beating mobs aoe is the ability to get PK

The mechanic of the game does not allow PK without using FORCE ATTACK or CTRL

aresl2 likes this.
  7. Robby

Robby User

Well im glad that atleast something good has come out of this.
    afk rice farmers are uniting to fight the evil. :Laugh:

zauliuz likes this.
  8. iEmily

iEmily User

There are different ways to make PK someone. not just using last seconds of being flagged. PK scrolls, pets etc... I don't share how they did but I think GMs know how they make in seconds. They wrote
    "Repeated macros are part of the functionality of the game so players can use them at their discretion. There are no sanctions provided for the use of game macros. We are working on adjustments that would eliminate any possibility to abuse macros for automation of game processes as well as keeping it friendly for the multi-window players. It should be noted that use of bots, clickers, mouse/keyboard repeated macro, etc. to automate gameplay is still prohibited. Any consequences of using repeated macros (lost items, experience) are the risks of the user who left their characters unattended"
    So no need to discuss it anymore. Just save your items and don't make afk macro. Easy solution...
    Please share supports answer to your questions about this bug. I think it will take 2 weeks max. Thank you.

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Only on general case , there is many situation that allows you to do it. And well there is no bug. You're not crying for the good reason , you should cry that they add this macroing possibilities.

Gz @zauliuz , you maybe rised a bit the number of real active players.

Robby and zauliuz like this.
  10. xxxxxKEEL

xxxxxKEEL User

Or maybe the number of players on the server will be reduced

Kym Willer likes this.
  11. aresl2

aresl2 User

well people are leaving bcs of this i didnt quit only bcs clan members helped me to recover lost items
    only last night me and ykaris save 4-5 people from that dude and i dont know how many he scamed in that time i hear that he say he made 140b for 4 hours that are money taken from me from your friends from your clan mates
    bug or no need to have some punishment for this so people will not do it or atleast delete items taken this way

FlorinS likes this.
  12. Akujiki

Akujiki User

this post isn't delete yet :O

13. goduole

goduole User

140b :D hard to beleve , but gz ^^

14. aresl2

aresl2 User

well from me he take pve shoes+10 baium soul ring hair accesory and few more things from inventory
    from other person pvp dual dagers+11 and that are 2 chars :D

15. iEmily

iEmily User

Also I learnt agumented items can drop if you are PK :p

16. Robby

Robby User

Your way of thinking reminds me clobberstomp, guy logs in to check if server is alive,*after the elcyum nerf*, goes to heine to see how many people are fishing, yeap server is dead.

17. Nursery

Nursery User

I think the real problem is not that it is bug or feature. The problem is how it is handled. Some server get fix, some doesnt. Whatever is the reason, let it be the only feature of the game design and if it "nerfs the will to play" the game, is bad to the game. Even more, it is sad what happened to a player whos habit became to screw others fun. Whatever happened. Or, he is a real bad person to have feeling good makeing others to feel bad. Even more sad to be one who ever played with him and cared him. :(

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  18. Leckter

Leckter User

As you said, there are many situations that allows, with or without macro, so this is not the problem. Macros made it easier to exploit, nothing more, the mechanism is and was always there, with macro or without.
    You SHOULDN'T be able to PK without using FORCE ATTACK or CTRL. And this is the definition of a bug, isn't it ?

Devs never bothered fixing those situations because it was very unlikely to happen. Doesn't change the fact that it's a bug.
    Saying this **** is not a bug is like saying that dying under cele is "working as intended".
    Could dev do something to fix it ? maybe
    Do we have to deal with it ? looks like... well, some will have to deal with it at the very least :)
    Is it normal game mechanics ? definitly not.
    Is it easier to code new 50€ l2store box than fixing those problems ? /confirmed (and the multiplication of new items and mechanics on top without even thinking about consequences nor revamp, can't do any good)

You take your conclusions...

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm agreeing with all this , except one part.

There is no "normal" game mechanics , I mean , the game is working like this. It's a weird one , I agree , and it's really annoying sometimes, still the dev won't change it , so until then , it remains a game mechanics , and yes sadly you have to deal with it... A bug is what you said about cele, something that shouldn't be working as intended. Targeting a karma character and cast a skill is working as intended. Sadly there is nothing to stop the cast meanwhile your target is losing his status. Yeah this is sad , but the dev are totally aware of it , and it's for them a game mechanic.

I got caught by this game mechanic as well , and it was even more stupid because I got PKs by doing aoe on my wartags.

20. aresl2

aresl2 User

ahaha he dont only steal items from people he insult supports also :D thad dude is... :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.