1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK Bug

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by aresl2, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copeland

Copeland User

Please tell me you are trolling.

How do they turn the Red toon white so you end up pk'ing it?

2. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

I'm always serious. We need to ask mr SuperBad how it happens - he's an expert. Personally, I know how, but I dont want to ruin someone's business revealing strategies. So if he tells you, it's all nice.

3. Copeland

Copeland User

To me, this is an issue of what kind of people Innova wants to be part of their L2 EU community: casuals or scammers.

Looping is not botting. If a Looper is in your spot, you can Chain Pull them out of it, Wynn mark them till they die to mobs, or simply PK. They will not auto-rez or tap to town and keep returning like bots. And if they are only semi-AFK you will get some PvP from it (I have).

Looping is a nice way to exp for the casual player who doesn't have time for a CP to go get amazing AoE exp, or the money to boost their exp so they get their level in a fraction of the time.

They gave us fishing, then nerfed it. They gave us looping, but left us vulnerable to getting scammed out of our gear. gg.

Personally, I'll be looping in Paulina's with an inventory full of Magic Rings. Still beats fishing.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

gz, you learnt some mechanics.
    oh look, verb, the good guy who saving server while at same time triggering wars on pve clans just because th share items by blue letters count, and everything what happens with verb is only red letters.
    nope. you are wrong. i saw that nymph, also saw superbad1 :D those chars not mine. btw lamora can say thx when i killed him when he had only 1 or 2 pk. :)
    want full list of drops? :)
    welcome to l2. read patch notes before every update. this feature to drop augmented item is since high5 or freya. by the way with GoD items not droped, they simply was destroyed randomly. one guy like this lost istina earring (it cost like 2 or 3b at that time) and it was pretty rare epic.
    what a bad guy..
    bla bla bla. still barking? do you know full story what happened or only heard what one perma drunk healer said?
    lol. this one made my day. who said this? ladyvon? he have good imagination. ask him what happened when sempai said that he probably punch him in to nose if they meet irl. whole ts pee in to pans while listened his rage how he will find lawyer and tries to get fired that guy from job (he work in military at that time) :D

5. goduole

goduole User

Naa i asumed this myself.. since u get alot items and ur gear didint improved :D well if u piss someone very hard very eazy we can find ur vilage since we know ur name :D

21Sav likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what should i do? run or cele?

7. yLogy

yLogy User

doesnt matter. U will be kicked no matter if u run or doing cele... :D

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i will find where you afk macro exp )

9. aresl2

aresl2 User

less bots, better game. what's wrong?
    wrong is that now you need to stay hours clicking refresh in pt matching to find party to do something for 30 min and continue clicking refresh again is that is Ok for you im realy sad about you and you can go find some singleplayer games

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

find a clan, make "cp" for instances only. it's easy.

11. Arbogast

Arbogast User

All the people that left core in these years. But this zauliuz trash has to stick around till the end of the days. Im not using macro, but i bet u think of yourself as some superhero helping community. Just lol. Get lost thief.

12. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I'm putting an end to this thread since you cannot discuss in a good manner and @CM Fragola already answered to your questions.

CM Fragola likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.