1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER [L2Store discussion] Shine brighter

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

2. mucea

mucea User

worse and worse events. 15% discount, no brooch spirit stones and only 100/200 packs with useless tickets .

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

awesome discount , amazing l2 store update , when we will get any brooch that give us 0 cooldown on skills to encourage the fair play?

Hax likes this.
  4. krejsi

krejsi User

another fail! wonder when they will learn that this game and specially server is destroyed.

5. goduole

goduole User

45 and 90eu ?? u rly living in real world or just some fantazys :D

krejsi likes this.
  6. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  7. Phyroo

Phyroo User

one more event for donators, pay to win

8. Fragola

Fragola User

It's not an event, it says "discount". :mad:
    Events are ingame activities that are designed to variate regular daily gameplay. I wouldn't call a discount or L2Store offer an event. And you shouldn't as well.
    Non-donators can enjoy Red Libra - it's still on.

Emizes likes this.
  9. goduole

goduole User

May u can say ur opinion , 45 and 90 eu is normal prices for game? ;o when avarage sallery in my country is 500eu :)

This gms acting that this server is alive and popular :D u drowing him dead even faster with this actions

10. fapandgame

fapandgame User

I don't know what weed you guys are smoking over here, but here's how it is:

#1. The 45E~ and 90E~ packs on l2store have "event" label on them, hence they are indeed an "event item". It's an l2store event after all as you can clearly see. You should cue up dictionary and read up on the definition of the word "event". :1:
    #2. There is in fact no such thing as a "discount". There is only a 'bonus' attached, in those coupons for those lvl 1-to-5 boxes to obtain a lvl 1 2 3 4 5 brooch jewel. (Another joke item, if there ever was one; but whatever, it is what it is, moving on)
    #3. Our prices are 4 times the prices of .ru side of the network. As usual. We will NEVER have nice things on this side of the network so we can have decent competitions amongst ourselves; so again, moving on, nothing more to say here.
    #4. The community is getting worse and worse with these kind of events, and the owners are indeed hurting it more than they are helping it to improve/advance. You may not realize it but new players are leaving just as fast as they are coming. #insertsadpandaemoticonhere
    #5. Nothing surprised me with this kind of event. No announcement pre-release. I called it to happen anyway since at least a month ago, since it's become a pattern now.

So in other words boys: Business as usual on our servers. Do what you want. I'm off to make my coffee and get back to farming stuff.

Cheers! :Coffee:

Shinable, xa0xa0xa0 and Preslav like this.
  11. Arbogast

Arbogast User

its pointles to give her hell. She wohnt get better. Had too many opportunities.

12. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Now go ahead and give yourself warning for false information. In game it's labelled as event.
    And I will go enjoy the almost no xp quests I buy from libra, the 2x price of gems and others. While the donators will bathe in greater jews ... balance ?

13. Rivety

Rivety User

Prices is too high. Discount before this was having some +life stones for brooch bonus, and where they are in this one event?

14. PimpMyHeal

PimpMyHeal User

Why not reduce amount of powders needed for upgrading brooches, I need 440 powders which would be around 200 euros in this sale... 200 euro for +1 jewel slot...? come on thats like NCWest levels of rip off.

15. BeFair

BeFair User

Prices are not up to discussion as long people still buy at this crazy prices !

Yakawa likes this.
  16. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User

I was waiting that promo but i guess the discount is so useless and expensive.Gz innova

17. -V77-

-V77- User

Discount on something that did not exist before? Discount is whem something costs 1e and price changing on 0.55e. This is def of discount...

Also "discount" on something that do not take any production resource is just funny. Production of this boxes costs nothing so ye do discoubts like this more and you this serwer will life looong and healthy

18. Fragola

Fragola User

We don't announce L2Store updates/discounts in advance.

Emizes likes this.
  19. LatikaArori

LatikaArori User

I like this event.
    But i love C4 Scions of Destiny Chronicle.
    I play this game when i Was child.
    Too much updates make me sad, because i can not learn new updates.
    I farming all day and all night, but i like farm.

But it is the best game in my life.

Greetings,
    Latika

20. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User