1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

to buy or not to buy

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necrosia, Mar 15, 2018.

?

do you support a l2 store riot till gms bann superbad and return all

1. sure

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. hell, yes

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necrosia

Necrosia User

hello I saw the 90 euros jewel packs and i wanted to buy 10 but my question is.... does it worth to buy this in a server where gms dont protect the lawfull users who spend his money against the malicious users like superbad??? i think no, try to convince me please, is easy just do the proper things and bann superbad and return all stolen and destroyed items to all afected users, i am not the only one thinking that, in fact we are making a riot in l2 store ir our circle till you make actions to recover our trust in the staff

pd. dont lost your times with standart and uselles answers, JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

zauliuz likes this.
  2. Akujiki

Akujiki User

I don't like the things that are going on lately on this server. A guy making profit from "game mechanics" and on the other hand we have Bot and Bug usersthat are still running around. It means... this is a JOKE.

#keepserveralive

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  3. -V77-

-V77- User

For 900 euro you can buy planty other things then this stupic "discount" even you will buy you will pay 900 e for not even one lvl 5 jewel xd

4. Necrosia

Necrosia User

Yes, they can bann us,but it wont change the true of that server
    Mar 15, 2018
    v77 is just an example, the real question is if cares to keep paying the food to a gang of gms that dont respect the users who pay their bills everymonth

5. Lorkia

Lorkia User

hello I saw the 90 euros jewel packs and i wanted to buy 10 but my question is.... does it worth to buy this in a server where gms dont protect the lawfull users who spend his money against the malicious users like superbad??? i think no, try to convince me please, is easy just do the proper things and bann superbad and return all stolen and destroyed items to all afected users, i am not the only one thinking that, in fact we are making a riot in l2 store ir our circle till you make actions to recover our trust in the staff

pd. dont lost your times with standart and uselles answers, JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
    +1

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

If you play the game instead of afk macroing , there is no way you gonna lose your items.

About bots , well if you wanna have mass pvp 15v15 , will be awesome ;)

Oh btw , I don't how many players they have in skelth but , just with 1k players they are making 10k/month , your riot will make them laugh imo

7. axywen

axywen User

Sirs GM :
    With all my respect, this seems like a robbery. Whether it's legal or illegal, this seems like a robbery

8. Akujiki

Akujiki User

So its better to play against cheaters? Be serious... I am talking only about 2 players. Now we got PvP and this guys are destroying the game. So you should stop defending botreborn,bugmenita and superbad about macros.

9. St0ne

St0ne User

Anxxi i bet u would sing a diffrent song ,if u lost ur most valuable items which u farmed URSELF,not bought,not borrowed,not given ,but farmed.
    Other than that its a game feature which is EXPLOITED like any other things now and in the past. As pple alrdy said devs alrdy working on mechanics to change it and prevent,not remove. I would support such a approach ,if it was a Gamers foult,but it simply isnt.
    Innova as company did a very well job by stating that: pls dosnt use afk macros ,it may lead to weird stuff to happen"
    Which basicly means Innova dont want to take any steps against it,if anything like that happens.
    Which is a shame,as its a very easy and simple job to solve,unilke scripts/bots .

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You think only those guys are using bot ? They are just the most obvious if you want. And tbh, bots on similar gear is killable.

It happened to me and I was driving someone else , so it wasn't even my item but my cp mate, and I think you are aware of it since you were in the clan that got the item back then.

What is a shame is to allow afk farm. L2 never meant to be like this and neither be a p2w game. It's just that the community became lazy and disabled. It's like this, so devs instead of sticking to their game because people are leaving because reasons , they have to please a community that is just complaining permanently !

11. yLogy

yLogy User

Changes in nexttarget system were already applied.

12. mucea

mucea User

you can still make ppl pk.

13. St0ne

St0ne User

I know ,but u cant compare those two.
    Also I strongly agree with opinion about modern L2,but they implemented it to discourage pple from buyin 3rd soft.

I know that.
    Also know its still possible to exploit it,but Ive read that NCsoft dev said its working as intented .
    Which imo is very strange thing to say.
    I mean to create something to kill a game?

14. yLogy

yLogy User

Put to macro on first line /target %self and to second line /targetnext and set it to target only monsters.
    Like this it would be extremely hard to force U to hit other person.

And what exactly devs said? Its intended to make u hit another player or possibility to make PK without force attacks during only 0.3s long specific time window?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I was making aoe on my wartags. Indeed it's not comparable , and the only difference is that I was actually playing the toon , not trying to farm while making dinner for my family or w/e.

16. St0ne

St0ne User

A little edit :
    Director Lee Seong-gu from Lineage M said about this topic in May 2017:
    http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=177830 (Korean)
    http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=40#p37689 (English)
    Simply put, the system is working as intended. Looting macro botters is considered by NCsoft as a reward for active players.
    At the same time he uses a word "botters" .
    Imo its very confusing.
    No Anxxi its not even close .
    But Ill drop a argue about it.

zauliuz likes this.
  17. goduole

goduole User

Its ridicilous how 1 guy can troll all server and innova cant do nothing about it :D

18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's basically the same mechanic , but fine it's not close.

Those guys , I don't know why you're argueing in their favor , they are just afk farmers , they don't even play the game , they are just exploiting one ******** feature. They are the kind of cancer a server doesn't want simply.

19. goduole

goduole User

Just dont replay to this anxxi.. may its get bored and wont comback with this nonsense talks .. game feture and we cant use it , u are amazing anxxima

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Imho
    - no videogame can be played while beeing afk, so ...
    - innova 200 jewel boxes 90€ - ncwest 25 jewel boxes 45$ just now
    - skelth has a ton of players and it is the real l2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.