1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

to buy or not to buy

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necrosia, Mar 15, 2018.

?

do you support a l2 store riot till gms bann superbad and return all

1. sure

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. hell, yes

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You're playing L2 , to play or to let a macro playing the game for you ? Lazy trash that you are. You just don't have any more argue. So actually botters and ingame macro users are just the same ******** , and reading them crying is juicy.

I'm so thankfull towards @zauliuz , he is providing so much fun. Make a thread about all your victims please.

2. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

Well Kid they add factions that you need to get them at least lvl 6, farm 10k mobs for exalted and so on so they put macro to make things easy. Why easy? because people work, have wife, kids and more important a life so cant farm 24/7 except kids with out responsabilities, people that dont do nothing and you. In that case if they add a legal mechanic like macro is normal to think it wont be vulnerable in a way you can lose your items so i think is fair that people that lose stuff claim for that and also claim for a better threat as consumers because l2 store and PA is not free.

3. goduole

goduole User

They just let us skip faster that boring farming part.. l2 is osom not for hes pve part.. its pvp game not grinding 24/7..

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Well kid , you want everything to be easy right ? Why should everyone get the factions that easily ? You don't even know me , how you can be judging like this ? Lazy *** once again proving my point about the crybabies community. Sadly I hope the next generations won't be like their parent otherwise society is doomed and everyone will be lazy.

I'm so happy that people are able to lose their items by using this feature , because they can spend more money into L2 store to recover , and so going more to work to have the money to recover all this. And so on using more this feature and then lose even more items.

Get a brain and stop complain.

You guys are totally wrong about this game. Before on official you could pvp in almost every zone at every level , and the ganking session were more important and so on the farming part wasn't "boring". It's a pvp game indeed but it's not an exclusive pvp game for those who reached the highest level and amount of gear required only. For this type of pvp there is pvp servers without pve session.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  5. panini

panini User

i dont know why ppl crying about factions.
    gc faction was like 2 month solo, without uber gear, without pom, no aoe, like ~1hour before work. its way more faster than with macro. and well the other dudes who making it with macro you can steal his/her/it mobs. so whatever.
    ppl rly used to it, to got everything in this game easy and fast.. and when something is not like that, what they do? cry.
    just my 2 cent.

6. mYzor

mYzor User

Serious question:
    Do you know what is Korea's L2 business model?

7. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

You dont even know me kid. As i can see from all your post the only one brainless here is you. You dont have any point in what you write you only wite sh ***.
    Mar 18, 2018
    No one is saying that this is not bussines so dont confuse things.
    Mar 18, 2018
    And who is crying about factions? I said they put the macro mechanic for make some things easier and as legal tool i up to anyone to use it or not. I never left macro and go to sleep or get out of screen if i put it at farmin but i think is fair that people that use legal game mechanic expect to dont lose their stuff while using it. If the system is vulnerable they should check and is a valid claim.

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Explain to me if you're using the feature and staying behind your computer , how you can end up being PK ?

Just please explain to all of us , how you're using your "brain", and show us your logic behind all this.

Now , you just shown to everyone what you can "see" in other people's post , and that you can recognize who has a "point" or not.

If you're using the feature to afk gameplay ,the feature isn't made for it. So no , they don't have to claim anything. They got punished for abusing the feature , end of discussion.

Now Mister WhiteKnight, if you have something else stupid to add, just add , I'll be please to answer to such a trash like you , that is trying to deny argues just because he is unable to understand them.

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I'm closing this thread since it's turning into a childish fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.