1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona Siege 18.03.2018 Siege Stats

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Palkah, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Palkah

Palkah User

Continuation of my statistics fetish, part 1 to remind you of how this works:
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656139/

So, this time my Fraps decided to stop recording after 30 minutes, so the stats you'll see below are only from the first 30 minutes of the siege sadly :(

Stats:
    http://e-repo.pl/siegestats/stats.php

One of the graphs:

[​IMG]

Aaaanyway after that time our frags decided to skyrocket with Snotra killing EVEN MORE PEOPLE.

Objectives of the siege that were planned beforehand:
    - keep Oren Castle with KsK
    - take the PvP Stone from Aden
    - stop DangerNoodle from taking any castle (it's been 3 months now I guess)
    Objectives met:
    ALL OF THE ABOVE GGEZP2W and with some ppl that never played together before

As a friendly reminder:
    1. Valakas Dragon Weapon is useless when there is no water counterpart in the force
    2. No matter what gear you have on your DDs, if you pick your supports by what is called the "breast criteria" instead of their actual hands, you will fail miserably.
    3. By "breast criteria" I obviously mean which support cooks better chicken breast with rice, I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTIES

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Drak0

Drak0 User

Palkah i just w8 when You give statistics how many players wos on both sides and dont remember to add Myrmidons and Edvardas clan. In THB wos exacly 45 plp in siege. Now tell us numbers from KsK + Myrmidons + 7 plp from Edvardas cp

3. Vraja

Vraja User

Were 45 but not all THB.

I guess u wasted more times to count kills then actually pvping.

- stop DangerNoodle from taking any castle (it's been 3 months now I guess) > damn, i thought u are smart

4. Palkah

Palkah User

Y coz not taking castle is apparently smarter.

I have no idea didnt bother how many "wos" there.

Facts:
    - A group of 7 Ppl who never played together before > Full Tryhard (MI, PoF, double iss, valakas retri) CarpetNoodle CP
    - My group won every single 7v7 vs them and it was so ez
    - Tank w/o coc belt and with only 2 parts PvP > 20k hits from dragon weapon kekexd l2p ez

5. Vraja

Vraja User

Not getting smarter as i see

Grp that never played togheter ...so u never play with remas, taka ,driver of snotra ,kruzina
    How much can u lie?

6. Cordana

Cordana User

THB have 3 pt at the siege AA have 4 ( not in Aden/Oren ) so you fight 6/7 pt vs 3 ? so brave...