1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Another loss

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lapinas, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Lapinas

Lapinas User

Hello everyone ;)

Today a want to tell you that my cp and maybe the whole clan is leaving server. Not because we got banned or something but because the game is ruined by Innova. It is LITERALY PAY TO WIN ! Simple players don't even get events but you always get those events where you have to spend 50 or 100 euro for a chance to get op items (and these prices are of the chart compared to Russian servers). Its been a half year since I sow a good event that you could get something for free or make adena. Jezus Christ even the fishing witch used to be profitable (Only for premium users) is now only a joke! Farming does not give you adena, you have to spend adena to farm! And yes there will be in the comments but the red libra event is really good ! oh yea really good when you have to pay for quests ! Nice job ! All the things and quests that gave adena are removed that you could invest more and more real money ! The server economics is Dead, the population is decreasing every day ! new players see this **** and they go play real good games and another comment will say but you can farm daily instances for loot. Yes you can ! buy a drop rune ! maybe you will get something ! Very fun to do the same couple of instances every day ! People in this server stay only because they invested 1000 of euro or invested insane amount of time to get items and for what an empty server ? this server is just here that Innova could have dimensional sieges and raids.

Innova Team we are sick and tired of your **** ! you are not even trying to fix it !

For all other guys good luck for outhere :)

xa0xa0xa0, {IronV}, goduole and 2 others like this.
  2. Naito

Naito User

Thats why i stop donate like idiot (current brooch "event", just 100 euro), changed duall class for pve and even do not login to game last days :) There is no limit with donations, i can spend 5000 euro and before complete my character they will give me other op item which i need. This is insane.

-V77- likes this.
  3. -V77-

-V77- User

Doing exactly the same. Stopped donating. Loging just for stay in CH and so some instances. Did dagger for pve ( i know there are better classes but i like dagger :D)
    I will start donating when there will be not gamble or prices will be equal as on RU.

iBloodyHeart and Naito like this.
  4. goduole

goduole User

We talking about it for years.. but nothing.. they not even move a finger to change smth.. fragola not even write apoligy for u that u quiting..

5. Arbogast

Arbogast User

"Oriana's Lucky Draw is a new in-game event that we plan to run March 21 through April 11. We're sympathetic to a lot of your feedback regarding recent promotions and events, and it's important to us to launch this event with no embedded L2 Store component. Players will receive the necessary Lucky Draw Supply Items entirely through in-game participation in the event. Each hour eligible participants will have a chance to be drawn as a winner to receive one of five prizes which are on a set rotation throughout each day. Participants in each drawing who do not win will receive event currency which can be turned in for randomized reward boxes.
    The full event details page, including all possible rewards, will be posted tomorrow on the front page of the website. We hope you'll enjoy this new event. Stay tuned!"

time to jump across the ocean!

6. Cordana

Cordana User

This is ********, in December when we had a event with woodpiles i earned solo around 100b a in 2 weeks ( on Ramona ofc )

7. goduole

goduole User

nice propaganda :D

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  8. Cordana

Cordana User

Now it's not. i dont quite remmbers numbers but i had a excel with average drops from 100 large woodpiles

on each 100 you had around 100kk clear income+magic flames you can sold for 50-65kk

so each 100 is from 400 to 500kk clear income

In 24 hours at full macro you can open 1300 large woodpiles with 90% of sucess, the only problem was that you need around 8 boxes to do that:

1 only to place woodpiles
    1 only to pickup drops
    4 to prevent woodpile from healing with different delays
    2 for regular hitting

Same story is with l2store event you dont need to buy you can also think how to earn some money from peoples who want to buy it...

Sayha talismans in the first days peoples at Ramona paid 2b for energies and 2,5b for blessing 1,2kk for fortune pack and 60kk for sayha boxes.

So when you bought it for adena from other users you can dump everything in 1 minuets and you have 35 tarots for free, it's easy money but you need to change point of view for this events

9. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

Ok...so where is the
    And where is the fun here? Aren't you "1hit" char because of that? Where is the competition?