1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Anthy pvp 3.19 "Spartans PUUUUUSH!"

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

you mean this one?

Or do you mean equal when mage was useless (oh wait, fea also won 7v7 vs you) and rio cp had +10 weapons with lvl4 brooches while u had lvl5 brooches and +14 weapon and +10 sets?

You know, that's the sad part. You never realized why you had been winning and now it's qq numbers or qq gear or whatever.

2. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Yes that's one of them, but there is way more out there you guys always had borrowed gear. And you replaced your weak people with strong ones.
    I always met mix parties from you, mostly cuz your cps could not handle us. How do you know what i know? You are to naive to think that.
    I understand Chocoloco is your girlfriend and she tells you stuff but we never won anything because of Chocoloco actually it's mostly been other way with her lies.
    You don't want competition Hax, you are to afraid to lose i am still here after destroying your clan for 3 years and now i am losing for 1 year. What have changed is
    that my party is not progressing like before. My work have changed and others are more busy then before. Just telling you love makes you blind dont be so naive.
    I don't cry about number i, i don't cry about gear i am just saying my party cannot fight ur party atm. You guys had plenty of time to pvp my pt for 3 years now we cannnot anymore.
    I am sure in soon future this will change when we are done with what we are doing, but i guess then you will cry that real life is more important.

3. Hax

Hax User

choco my gf? sure thing xD

remove weak ppl to create equal terms? yes, because never our CPs fought your CP with equal gear. If you think any cp had close to your gear, then think again.

I do want competition and I'm not afraid to lose, dont worry, I'm looking forward to the last 2 dragon weapons. Just be sure that once rng gives us a bow, nothing will change.

win me 3 years? I havent played these 3 years.
    When I came back you guys were winning 6 months until our clan started win for past 1year+.

you are right that you are less active, but exactly because of that and the lack of leadership and determination has led to problems in EN which atm. only Arri party is trying to compensate lately. If you had given leadership to mitsa, maybe stuff would've changed, dont know. You guys had an early threshold hit already 1 year ago. Hard to get past +14 weapon and +10 set and lvl5/6 brooches. The ceiling you guys hit, wasnt hit by any1 else b4. Once ppl got more equal gear, you guys simply lose because lack of support coordination (your pt specifically).

Best example: What gear did you get more than what you had 1 year ago as shown on this fraps? Nearly nothing. Maybe 1-2 brooches lvl6 more (not even that i believe).
    What could you have gotten more? Nothing either. You can argue that now sayha10 and last 2 brooches lvl6 are missing but that's it.
    You guys simply have nothing to improve on key characters which 1year ago didnt die and now die.

edit: just read again...are you thinking that i think choco was your winning reason? LOL you being unkillable was your winning reason cuz no dmg no TH side. and you call me blind xD

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Kym Willer and {IronV} like this.
  4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

mix parties = pts with equal gear
    u are here = hiding 1y and pr on sight
    finish what WE are done ? sorry the fact that some ppl can spend euro is personal improvment and not clan progress
    didnt expect smth else from u ,just hide behind others and try to kill 100b gear toons

5. PBGForum

PBGForum User

Hax gz for new gf dude :D

Hax likes this.
  6. Hax

Hax User

thanks, apparently my dating life is the reason EN lost

iLethal likes this.
  7. yLogy

yLogy User

Date of video: 10.7.2015. @Kengaa winning all for 3 years and losing last year. :D

As always Kengaa is beyond clueless. Your only strenght as clan is amount of donations by solo players. Beside that your clan doing and always was doing nothing. Even now, it seems more like personal investment of solo player than some working clan system.

U even took vacations from game for several months and let your members to leave to 269875315 small clans.
    No help from Leadership or old people with farming and helping to improve. Your own people were PMing and crying in my PMs that our top people could log to gainak or gank HB, or Atelia or something and help lowbies to improve and let em XP.
    And in my opinion this goes to leaders of clan. If top persons from clan dont care, of course casual members wont care. Same was with Lilith/Anakim/Baium... U was ignoring it at all, your clan was missing some basic organisation habits.
    U are only person who is afraid actually. U was afraid to fail all those thing, that u didnt even try. U are afraid to make some fights, u are afraid to even participate at sieges if u feel like u will lose it and instead of it u better say some cheap excuses.

Even your "winning" was at times when u had RGs. U made deals with them to dethrone us like 2-3 times. Even in this after every your fail, u stopped it. On like 4th attempt u was succesful. So again, i dont know if making deals with whole server vs 1 clan is definition of "improving clan members by systematic work of clan", but lets say, i can accept it. There are 2 political ways how to play this game, u fight alone vs all, or u make deals with other clans...

Now lets come to period of your winning. U had RGs and your clan. So i wouldnt even define it as winning from your side. We just were too busy fighting all your allies and friends, that we didnt had time to come straight after U, but it was obvious, we gonna take your head down, when we isolate your friends.

So RGs felt down. Leftovers joined EN. EN became solo clan. Leftover felt down. No sources for U to take more people = EN down. So this is your strategy, to bring more and more people and when we cut all sources u had to recruit, there was time for our attack and it took like half year only to bring server to state, where we ordered lets take all castles and whole server couldnt do a damn **** about it.
    So i guess, now u are optimistic about possible Ramona merge so u starting to write on forums after year of silence again, but again... U are so naive, u are so afraid, u are so bad, u are so scary and u are so clueless that u are designed to be loser.

8. Hax

Hax User

logy on fire, I didnt wanna be that mean with mr kobe

9. fapandgame

fapandgame User

The CJ spirit lives on.

10. Kengaa

Kengaa User

almost impossible to understand what you are saying, i went trough your text twice and still i got stuck

11. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

are you describing hax strategy right now or?

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

guys we pvp ? what went wrong today and u dont fight ? whats the excuse?

13. Hax

Hax User

he said what i said. You claim we couldnt fight equal cp vs cp and we explained there was no equal cp to your cp's gear.

@DefNotMits you mean you will not recruit THB and KSK?

14. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

I will recruit enough to match your number of cps in clan, right now you have 5 more so, i have plenty of space.

15. Hax

Hax User

ok, we have 5 more cps xDD
    so you wanna tell me your clan has 7 cps?

16. Kengaa

Kengaa User

You understand that you will lose sooner or later, thats how the game goes.
    I don't think you understand, pretty sure we can turn around this in 3-4 months kinda easy.
    I have people asking me (parties) if they should come back and play. I know it's not worth it when we start winning
    again you guys will dissapear for 2-3 years untill our people quit.

Good Night and give a kiss to Nori from me, we miss her.

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

u trying to troll or u are delusial ?

18. Hax

Hax User

take whoever you want, there is still room for more ncwest superstars carpeting 7v7 and pring on sight.

19. Kengaa

Kengaa User

I am delusial ok

{IronV} and Hax like this.
  20. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

You have 90 people +- siege force no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.