1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Kobeyb out of town with valakas bow

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PBGForum, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinin

Sinin User

I guess im also lucky that i dont have any healer to play in oly, right ? Quite a change from "I shouldn't lose to you" into i dont have an sts :D

Hax likes this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

Notbrah, Kobeyb, Thetruth, phantom, senyn, Serialkilla

TheHaxinator, iLethal, bblQQ, xAvernox, koko888, qxb, iCedric, Leinaya and maybe 1 or 2 more i dont have in mind atm

who exactly has more archers despite feoh being stronger? Latest example is Adich )
    Mar 26, 2018
    Eh, last 2 weeks we havent played except saturday where u burned rebirth while i had nothing ready cuz i signed to feed.

I shouldnt lose archer vs feoh to you unless i make a mistake, which frankly can happen very fast (or obsidian interrupts my brooch cast rofl) or u cancel very important buffs.

But thats an uneven matchup. I would like to fight u on the same class
    Mar 26, 2018
    pvpaddicts and rio have gotten so much from clan that rios half gear is sponsored by poison and I have more debts to darkyz than greece as whole.

3. Sinin

Sinin User

Describe uneven. You still didnt say who do you think is better healer ;)

4. Hax

Hax User

didnt see u on healer ever, neither pvp nor oly, so cant say. Considering ncwest olympiad level, dont bother showing any fraps because besides u i am yet lf 1 good oly player from west (mitsa only got good after being smashed past year)

5. yLogy

yLogy User

I think, i described situation pretty clear and based on real fact. Fact, i dont have time and even mood to play actively doesnt mean, i dont know what is happening on Core.

Still, i think, TH has even more archers. EN got 3 dragon bows doesnt change fact, major part of them rerolled to mages. When archer were strong, i remember EN archers like Randalthor, Adich, Rewind CP on archer setup, Cobra, Kalthezar, Kengaa CP playing on 2 archer setup etc... So, i dnt know, maybe u should log to game and check who is playing what class now and 2 updates back :)

6. Sinin

Sinin User

Okey but that wasnt even a question my friend. You said you think you are one of the best healers. There wasnt even ncwest keyword anywhere out there. I was just curious who you think is better then you. I didnt touch a healer for almost 5 years now i think so im not even worth mentioning in this case.

7. Hax

Hax User

shh, i just said one of best to be 1% humble. I thought u were refering to yourself axaxax

Sinin likes this.
  8. goduole

goduole User

whatever who roled to who, u will roll to spoilers if they was good enough to cover ur bad hands ;o like magnos what rerol it was ?10th?

9. yLogy

yLogy User

- Ztifler CP rerolled, to even new char ( Orthrus ) and even Ztifler made dual class more suitable for CP setup,
    - qxb is some relative new recruit, he already joined as archer, when mages were strong, but his CP rerolled ( Syra played archer, not plays mage ),
    - bblQQ, i guess u was part of that CP and u know wery well, what im thinking about that CP and CP leader. So, maybe U finally understand what i meant when i said to U several times.
    - iLethal actually was thinking about rerolling, but than his clan/CP convinced him to stay on archer, because u have some strategy and u trying to fill your top members to correct positions in clan
    - About U, i personally dont know what u lost and what u didnt. And i guess, u are the last person, who can say i wasnt paying rerolls of important clan characters, because if u remember in your small head, u was the first one, who was saying "I didnt saw, that clans are paying rerolls and class rerolls for people" ( back then it was tank rerolls for hero, and PVP A had tanks as dual classes :) ). But back then we were buddies, and u are kind of person, who likes to lick ***** of your budies, so it was all good, right? :D

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  10. goduole

goduole User

Oh god what i ****y person u are , u bring here some personal pms to embarase someone ?.. i will start make screenshots of ur clanies pming me and threating about real life things .. Big random

11. Sinin

Sinin User

I think at this point nobady will fall for your modesty :D

Hax likes this.
  12. Hax

Hax User

some can afford and those who can know who deserves respect for their gameplay and who doesnt. Thats why top players usually get along between themselves in pm. Forum banter is not to be underestimated though

13. yLogy

yLogy User

:D Edited to make u happy :) And not like discussion between clan leader and clan member about clan management held in PMs are considered confidental talks, so please... Get real!

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's hard lately , I think Logy is more active on his TS because he has nothing else to do than me being aware of Core situation. You can leave him that , the guy is totally without any sign of life and was even trying to lead his party during a siege while he was on his phone doing I don't know what. So prolly he stopped playing because he just not required anymore because Hax found better players , and he is just hanging around because Rio is all his life :D

15. Sinin

Sinin User

Underestimation is a great tool for multiplying impact! Dont underestimate the power of being underestimated.

Leckter and Hax like this.
  16. Hax

Hax User

you are the only enemy so far which I actively had to work out a tactic for (except for mitsa on dagger, but that's more of a dagger issue than specific gameplay from his side) and the only one adapting, so ye at the start i underestimated you but i didnt for long already. Not hard to distinguish a good player from the rest

17. PBGForum

PBGForum User

i am

Hax likes this.
  18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

That's why there is still question about you :p

19. PowPow

PowPow Banned

HAHAHAH im reading this post, im laughting seeing at "pr0s" saying "im the best" hahahha, omg the best? sure? in a game where 90% is gear and 10% is hands?, i would like see ur pvping with brooch lvl 4 and **** gear vs top stacked CPs, hahah pro say!

For Those Pr0s, i can put at my grandmother with stacked gear vs ur with low gear and she with the parkirson just push a botton and detroit u. so what are u saying...

In this game just win who have more stacked char and .

If u want to be pro, go play csgo, leage of legend, starcraft, dota ect. NOT LINEAGE 2 OMG!!!
    Mar 27, 2018

lOOK IT THAT, THERE A PROFESSIONAL PLAYER, GETTING 1MILION EUROS LIKE FAKER FOR PLAY LIKE PROFESSIONAL!! HAHAHAHHA PLSSS.

FOR ALL THOSE PPL WHO WANT TO BE LIKE HIM! JUST WATCH HIM AND DO SAME, U WILL BE A PROFESIONAL PLAYER AND WILL GET MONEY HAHAHHAH
    Mar 27, 2018

THAT'S TO BE PRO!

20. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

No idea why u even answer to this naito random. its funny how i smell the trashes from the very first minute :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.