1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPDATE [Content update] Looks fit to kill

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]
    It's been a while since the Blacksmith of Mammon got to experimenting with new materials. Tired but satisfied he returned to his place with new goods, that Elmoreden warriors have never seen before.

Check out the new system for improving PvP and PvE armor: https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets

CosmoDREAM, marckela and yotaperm like this.
  2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

3. Fragola

Fragola User

4. Rivety

Rivety User

Content "how to do our old players stronger and how to say new ppl go for another game" :D

aresl2 likes this.
  5. krejsi

krejsi User

when pvp armor stones finaly went down in price. they inplanted this :D but for once. wont affect pvp so much

6. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

This is a decent way to make people spend money without giving immense power to the top spenders. This and the abundance talismans are more fair and well done than other implementations. You can get the pure pvp or pve set or you can have both for a bigger cost. Too bad NCsoft didnt follow the same design philosophy when they put greater brooches and brooches in general, the game might actually have been alive even with dragon weapons in l2store.

Kym Willer likes this.
  7. mucea

mucea User

thank you for again not giving us normal players a heads up about incomming big change that will affect server economy. Guess the "few" that know about incomming events made sure to buy all pvp/pve stones from ah.

aresl2 and idevvv like this.
  8. neologic

neologic User

Whats the difference between Ultimate Eternal and Trascendent Eternal? Just the appearance? i cant see realy his difference, both gives same stats and both gives -20%pvp and -20%pve damage, im wrong?

boy toy likes this.
  9. mucea

mucea User

look like they give same stats that but you need 112 pve stones for 1st stage vs 25 pvp . Something like 60b with new ah prices

10. Negnal

Negnal User

and the skyrocket price of stones incoming in 3...2..1...

aresl2 likes this.
  11. St0ne

St0ne User

No they wont go up as much as u think.
    Simply,bcoz its rather rare item and u need tons of it to upgrade.

12. goduole

goduole User

And they look sereusly in our feedbacks :D ty innova great job, without this upgrade newbeys had chance to get cheap pvp and pve sets and now prices increased like 3x times.. ty innova :D and if others rly know about cming this upgrade double fail

13. BeFair

BeFair User

Wait, so u can put pvp+pve enchant at once now?

• Unlike common Dark and Bloody Eternal armor which reduce damage received in PvP or PvE depending on its type, Ultimate and Transcendent Eternal Armor combine the effects of both armor types. For example, if you improve Dark Eternal set (PvP) to Ultimate, the total damage reduced equals -20% in PvP and -20% in PvE (not -40% in PvP and -40% in PvE).
    • Max reduction of received damage in PvP and PvE can be obtained even on the first level of the set.
    • Reduction of received damage is equal for all levels of armor pieces upgrade:
    So if the enhancement of a normal pvp set is the same as of a "lvl" 6 one, why should ppl enhance them?

14. aresl2

aresl2 User

i dont know what are you people trying to do
    but after every maintence you make this more and more P2W gz now normal player have no chance of making PvP/PvE armor price of stones increased x5 in the 1st day
    now what is next L2 Store event for pvp/pve stones ?
    Mar 28, 2018
    i think you are trying to make the few people that stil have hope to give up

15. BeFair

BeFair User

I dont understand this QQ about pvp stones, if u want pvp stones, they are freely to obtain at Gainak, go there fight for them ! Now if u say u cant fight for them cuz u dont have pvp sets and those camping it have pvp sets, then i tell u, STILL go u just need last hit and pick up , its up to u

16. khaot

khaot User

Befair: gainak with stacked people is by 1 hit.Do u expect u can fight for them? Tell me how :D

17. aresl2

aresl2 User

he is just to pro to see the problem here :D
    again one small step for ebayers and one huge step to see the end of this server :D
    Mar 28, 2018
    i have armor already i dont QQ about me think about a little and you are going to findout what is the problem here server is not only 50 players that have armors rdy and want to upgrade

18. Hax

Hax User

why do you think they would? you read the first part, you can read the second[/bcolor][/COLOR][/left]

19. Arbogast

Arbogast User

my seraph set gives flying ...

20. TrotTrot

TrotTrot User

Give it 2 months, stones will be affordable again