1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] 3.28 Lindvior quickie "RIP Kobey"

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudolf

Rudolf User

This fraps shows how this game is broken. Someone who cannot even target by himself ( look how his mouse is moving, perma target on ztifler, sometimes use next target or assist with crazy change target) killing ppl. There is totaly 0 skill, just spam skill with target.

2. fapandgame

fapandgame User

I still remember all the mornings when i'd arrive from work on dragon days when dragons were at 4-5AM and didn't go to bed and woke up whoever was alive to make party instead, 'cuz my clan needed help. Never missing anakim/lilith and pushing cp to come, for the clan. Full party almost always (i was the only one off sometimes on Sunday for work) on sieges, always ready.

I dunno what else you needed ppl to be active for? The private kelbims and raiding you were doing with no info given while they were free, those are excluded i guess? ... Oh, wait, until they weren't free anymore, and you plebs started with the 'activity' demands, lmao.

You sir have a very fuked up sense of judgement if i ever saw one...

I came one day to request share turn info about pvp stone and etc to know to manage my adena (knowing we were most likely next), "im not sure need to check, will tell you in few days". After siege ends in same week, boom all cp clanless when i came home from.

That is who you are mates.

No more arguing. I'm off to the county-side for a few days to relax and disconnect from all of this trash business and relax.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  3. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Didnt want to be so rude, but I see more ppl noticed it. Look how he tries to target standing HolyToast at ~1:26. Like 4-6 clicks. 0 mouse control, maybe 16k dpi or w/e. The only saving grace is phoenix arrow and /nexttarget. Would be casual trash tier at any fps, but this is l2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Ppl wont stop adding videos where they 'own', but in reality they just embarrass themselves with their mechanical skill or even when they cant check their own buffs :D

4. iLethal

iLethal User

i can't wait for your wishful thinking to come true, if ever.
    until then, keep fetching, Top puppet EU/NA/Milky Way.(c)Hebi - EvilNation Clan

Mar 30, 2018
    if you can have better mouse control with 200 ping, i'll gift u all my gear and delete the game. but I wouldn't trade all summer Hawaii for 20 ping just yet:p beach>l2 @Rudolf @SomeOneOutside
    and no, I won't stop making videos. I enjoy what I'm paying for. can't say the same for your master donors at EN with less hands and more euro spend, just watch their fraps:D

last but not least, with our enemy's level, you really don't need someone good at this game to destroy them, otherwise I wouldn't be the one making fraps lol

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Kym Willer likes this.
  5. Naito

Naito User

Some people talk like he is doing something wrong. Those people need to learn how to effectively play stacked archer on mass pvp. iLethal is doing everything correct. When go on skill and brooch enemy need to die, as much is possible. There is no point to try and pick propher single target or wait for that target. This moment archer need to do aoe dmg, this is the most effective way to win. Full boost is just 60 second, what those people think, smarter will be if he try to kill 2 or 3 people in this time and he will target them by himself ? Lol, clan vs clan is a mass pvp and if he have good support in his party which is giving him target, why he need to care ? It's even beeter, he can focus on doing damage, so this 60 second is more effective.

Multimple Arrow and Phoenix are best archer skills on mass pvp. Next target also is good if you don't have any target. No matter what you have on target, even can targert tank if he stay close to many people from his clan, They don't expect dmg on them, because you dont have them on target, but by your strong aoe, people die, one after another. Because of this enemy party start focusing on defence, resurrecting the fallen, trying to fall back. Without all people alive, they start missing some immportant buffs etc.

In my opinion he did all good, if someone is saying something diffrent it means he is playing diffrent game. It's not iLethal's fault, it's the game mechanic.

iLethal likes this.
  6. goduole

goduole User

So big money on items and no money for iternet?:D damn in what country u are living with that kind of ping lmo xD

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

hawaii ? xd

iLethal likes this.
  8. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

If it was "for the clan" you wouldn't even come to ask, i've seen many people like you with endless "clan spirit" assuring people they are loyal clan soldiers and they will never go anywher. You should try to be a bit more honest. All i have to say about you is good riddance and from what it seems amenita party went up 2 levels by getting rid of you also. Glad they are back in clan and you are not. Glad that PvP Stone that went from EvilNation to amenita party went to kalthezar and not you.
    ps. Only person in this server that did private kelbims was Logy, every kelbim fragment ever dropped from EN member got put in clan WH right after.
    ps2. Someone tell this guy what having 200 ping means , only place ping matters in this game is olympiad for recoil shot and flash fights, http://kkmet.com/ping/ keep spamming excuses about ping to hide how bad you are.

9. yLogy

yLogy User

So assisting with right clicks to MA is something bad? Now i understand why this Rewindoemoarri party so skillful!!
    Mar 30, 2018
    Back in time, only U and some EN were spreading this propaganda about private Kelbims. Now it seems, it actually happened in your clan. How u explain it?
    U already know, how our clan system were working. U can also say, private AQs, Orfens, etc.
    My idea to make working clan is different than yours. I think, leader of clan should make good enviroment for people and make em good conditions for easier improvements.
    So yes, we took AQ/Kelbim/Orfen as clan or went there as clan if enemies appeared, but when it was free it was "private". All this events were splitted between CPs/people in clan and they were farming it by themselves.
    And no, i wasnt farming Kelbims. I wasnt farming AQs, i wasnt farming Orfens, but yes, u can mark me as person who took it from U/RGs, i can live with it.

And about your CWH and stuff. Should i remind U how u was crying about our 3 topaz Kelbims at olympiad while u had 0? How u was crying about our 3-4 Helios rings while u had 0?
    How u was crying about our dragon weapons lv1 while u had 0?

So lets compare systems of "private farms" and clan farm with keeping drops in CWH under yours or Kengaas eyes. I suppose history already showed us all answers needed for thinking humans to realise on their own.

Hax likes this.
  10. fapandgame

fapandgame User

@DefNotMits Eshonai CP got pvp stone in early January, i was already in CP before that happened. Second half of May CP got kicked, reason given "inactivity" (*chuckles*). 10 or 11 pvp stones got farmed in this time frame, since EN didn't lose any siege for them. 4 of those no one has any clue where they went even to this day.
    @DefNotMits Eshonai CP is full of donors now, not farmers. I farmed all my gear to get what i have now in my inventory; and it's still not enough to compete in this world of L2(store), but i'm not avoinding pvp at least.
    Btw, i most of the time don't see any people at pvp's for dragons and etc. from lesser groups you have in EN. Kick them also soon, unless you want to look like a hypocrite here, bub.

Calmly waiting for the merge to happen here so you guys can finally stop spamming "TH zerg" everywhere. All the licking you did to all the right butts out there will pay off soon, i am certain of this. :)

At least you will grow some balls now and we can have some more constant pvp on this platform.

PS: The scenery looks nice here where i am passing by. OHGOD, i'm sounding like Anxi now! :3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Too much clan spirit on forums:eek:

"Kalthezar took pvp stone o en " like really and on TH also , this game is a joke:Roflmao:

12. Kengaa

Kengaa User

It's like 20x Boborcs on this forum struggling with door knob.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

0 x 2 = 0

Kym Willer and Hax like this.
  14. PowPow

PowPow Banned

TheHorde CLAN, How to be a Thehorde Member, special Fapandgame:

Mar 30, 2018
    HAX = Flanders , rest ppl = Th members

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You're just a wannabe. And unlike you I know where those pvp stones went so it's not no one , it's only you.

Best clan spirit not entering oly because no DKP kek

16. Hax

Hax User

so much bla bla from mitsa and in the end he has to wait for papa dinnervate even after 2 helios rings, couple kelbim daggers and 3 dragon bows.

I dont even know how EN can talk about hands when the only one with remotely good hands is sinin.

17. yLogy

yLogy User

But all EN parties went down by 4 levels when developers fixed water stance. So in the end, Amenita is -2 without Phteven.

18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

The same goes for you since the only one with a bit of adre... sorry hands , is Rio.

19. Preslav

Preslav User

I don't feel unease in the slightest, most of your clan is pure garbage tbh. Syra claiming amenita cp is 0? You gotta be kidding me. Your pt is just smashed on the way to more important targets. We are smashing you 5v7 few days ago, 2 days ago 7v14 (sure, now you wont even remember). I don't think anybody from this pt ever said he was so great or cool or whatever, yet you mention us. Maybe only our pal @fapandgame, but its just the way he likes to behave. You are talking about bug, which bug was used how much? 1 day? (lets not forget our pal JIK was banned, but hey, TH likes to forget inconveniences). Yet after all those people from your side that overgear our party by A LOT, I have yet to see someone who is actually doing something, and is not in your "oh so great 2 parties". Also we are always pvping regarding the numbers, we are moving vs you when you outnumber us by some parties, and still we dont just pr afraid of loss. I don't remember seeing your imba parties doing that, if they are not without their great stars around. So in the end we might be bad, but still much better than most of you. I let you draw your conclusions for your own clan members.

Such a nice thing you said, now list me all the people inside who donate, and those who farm their items, lets see what you think you know again, and what improv you actually do here.

20. Hax

Hax User

so much spam about how good EN are, but yet last two dragons was a complete disaster for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.