1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] 3.28 Lindvior quickie "RIP Kobey"

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User

you came at ramona?didint saw you

2. fapandgame

fapandgame User

@Preslav Most people i am about to mention just sprung up with gear on the server, yet I've never seen them on the map, just blips on the radar. You know it and i know it, and we were even criticizing one of them in the past (Lao-donor, he's in your cp now, remember? How funny life is sometimes) so let's go:

- Lao, FarmRebot, Snuf, never leave town to "farm" anything, yet got high-end gear somehow.

Not satisfied?

Well, well. You know and i know I and people like me on server in all this time were spending time farming pavel, gainaks (in my case), and town trade/re-trade from time to time on whatever could produce some adena revenue.

Farming implicates producing adena from GAME content, NOT l2store... Get the idea yet ?

Still not satisfied?

I personally am still with lvl 4 brooches cuz i've got no more incentive to farm like a 'tard all day and waste adena upon more adena combining fail brooches and augments that always tank my funds when i should be focusing other things, but brooches matter a lot in pvp today, but need other stuff too, but wait new event always around the next corner, and more...
    And all for what ? For nothing; since nothing serious to play for anymore.

Yet here you are, up in my face, strutting with like, what, 3-4 brooch casts in CP all of a sudden? Nice farmers you got there dude, they are so pro farmers that they just fart and adena appears in inventory our of the air, my own personal L2 Jesuses right there.
    *-*- Got nothing against Snuf, he's good guy, but donor. Lao = random donor. FarmRebot, character from nowhere and adena from nowhere, donor and bot. Pesho farmed nothing from game content, always got cp share for no reason, donated some on dragon event, lucked out on dragon bow fragment, sold, sold/resold l2store promotions, got rich, donor. You've always had gear to keep up with people on the server out of pure imagination too, since you've got no time to play since forever, yet always seem to have adena lined up to invest on things, donor. Chirioshy is a wonder case, but still takes same damage as a normal player does, prolly innocent here. No idea who your iss is.*-*-

Need i go on ?

Like i told you 2 days ago, you disappointed me in a lot of ways, yet i still respect you as a regular Joe doing his thing. But you're wrong #1, and #2 you guys are some kind of next-gen masochists to re-join EN after everything that happened.

If TH gets overwhelmed someday, then so be it. I won't switch sides. I'd prefer being on the losing side and pvp/gank people on the map, rather than sell out again. I'll go down with the ship.
    And if clan dies, then good, game dies slowly anyway soon after, and we can all quit in peace and go on with our lives. Or onto the next game. Or pizza.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Preslav

Preslav User

@fapandgame Mistaken. I haven't criticized Lao ever for being donor, only just commented once I haven't seen him out of town before that (same comment I have done for many from all sides). FarmeReborn is not and wasn't in our party. Snuf is actually farming from time to time, overenchanting and reselling. About brooch casts - its 2 since few days ago, not 3-4, another wrong impression. Onimod not farming yea, he never did, he always did adena from market. About me - I used to buy some store, not so for like a year now. People were running with +10 sets and lv6 brooches, i was struggling with lv4 and +6/8 set, what keep up is that, until i managed to oe them? Let's not twist the things, also I don't see even single person in your clan not donating / or getting pumped for free from clan members (hurray!). Just please don't try to say you didn't, we both know you did, so that makes me unable to even understand why you bring the topic about donators. Look at all those +14-16 weapons you have, and the nifty people using them, most of which are beyond useless (syra, deadsoulja, magnos to name a few wink wink, mb imbabouche guy idk)

4. panini

panini User

bro, can we talk about your +14-16 weapons? adich on feoh? onimod? farmrobot? top useful ppl right?
    or even your dragon bow dudes? phantom is just nothing, truth +- same without skills... ppl thought maybe brah will be make a difference. and well... we see what difference he did at lindvior.

and its epic someone saying kalthezar WORTH to got pvp stone. in what universe he worth anything? all that gear, and still 0 ..

5. goduole

goduole User

Revele ur nick master , as i see u win evrything in this server :D:D

6. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Yes i donated too. Measly amounts here and there. To try my luck and/or to buy some things. Made shops to sell/resell, which i stopped because i'm wasting my time and electricity here, because the market on this server is dead.
    As you can clearly see, even with doing so, it wasn't enough, cuz it was low amounts. It wasn't serious amounts to instantly catapult me to the level to compete with the plastic gods EN has currently. To become a 'serious pvp master' like all those glowy weaponized people running around like chickens in the yard.
    I bought stuff for a lot of money recently, as i told you in our conversation. Instead of pumping that money IN A GAME, roflmao. I've got nothing to prove in here anymore. ^^

We won't see eye to eye Esho anymore so forget about it i guess; different ideology or aspirations and whatnot.

So let's all just enjoy the server dying slowly, together. I'll bake a cake and blow out the candles the day i'll press the Play button and it won't work anymore cuz server just disappeared from eating itself to death like the Gluttony that it is.

7. yLogy

yLogy User

I dont know, many people says Phteven is ******. Maybe he is, i personally didnt had opportunity to find out.

But if i should compare Phteven with many others people, Phteven has will to help and he is trying to help. Even with stuff, none expect from him. Atleast in our clan, he was helpful with some stuff without leaders asking him. I think, this attribute is hard to find those days.

On other side, Eshonai or Kalthezar... well all know, what they are. They are actually absolute opposite of Phteven. Kalthezar is selfish. He is kind of person, who will rather pretend AFK, than help.
    I kicked him years ago, cause he was typical gainak slave. Big mouth when free, enemies appear, he went AFK, etc... Clan action and he prefered to farm gainak instead, etc etc...
    People are different, but i personally never saw Phteven doing what Kalthezar is doing almost daily.

{IronV} and Hax like this.
  8. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

You are getting out of topic. Please go back on this "PVP" video discussion or I will close this thread.

9. LaoCin

LaoCin User

@fapandgame what a clown. no wonder everyone`s laughing when they see you on radar :) btw, my brooch is of my sold pve weapon and 4 packs from last event, so yeah, i`m a solid donor :D

10. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Charles' videos are always nice to watch, good muzics always, he is ok. He's ok player. Even better person, since day 1 i know him, never cocky towards clan members. Performs good in pvp for his clan, despite not having dragon bow.
    Not like EN's 'top' players with a massive chip on their shoulders, talking big and talking down to people who are not on their gear level, yet they seem to suffer massively of sea-legs and spaghetti fingers at the same time.

Dragon bow users that run back or to sides and back again on ud and brooch. No more comments.

There, how's that for going back to topic of thread ? =D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Kym Willer likes this.
  11. goduole

goduole User

Block this logy, he come every topic and star talks shets about game wich dont playing and server situotions .. sucha lol guy

12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Assazhi ? Because you never kicked someone as selfish as Assazhi , once again revealed yourself as the hypocrite you really are lol.

Phteven just shut up , you have no idea about this game , never got any , you just showed up right now saying Lethal is good. There is no good players since years. So just shut up , this next target DD is just on the same level as other, and about the jokes about EN , you will never reach even 1% of what they are doing. Keep *** licking the people that are just clowning you everyday in your back.

Opened fraps , saw next target and closed it , but well your superstar is Rio so it's understable that you think Lethal is doing good. You should take example on Hax's targetting , from my impression , he is a bit above.

13. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Going back to topic I would like to thank all the pvp gods showing us how broken the game is and that 1 handed blind guy could play it at the same efficiency.

14. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

I might be everything but surely not selfish , you can ask anyone whom i played with

15. yLogy

yLogy User

Assazhi and selfish? Anxxi proving once more time his value to this topic.

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Powerleveling SP instead of going Lindvior, just an example :D

It's not really being selfish , it's just being arrogant and not caring about trashes. Which is fine tbh , just Logy saying he kicked someone because of this is funny :D and actually he is even sticking to this , which is even more funny, proving himself as a lier, he is just a block worthy guy ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.