1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

NEWS Ramona + Core merge

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]

Lineage 2 team has been analyzing the situation on Ramona for some time, discussed it with the developers and after considering all "cons" and "pros" has decided to merge Ramona and Core. Indeed I constantly posted that we don't want to merge Ramona with Core, but the current situation on Ramona made us reconsider this point of view.

The merge is planned to be performed during maintenance on April 18.

Please note though that this is a complicated process, so the date can be moved 1-2 weeks forward. We are trying to eliminate all possible issues, so I hope you will understand this possible change of date. If you have any questions about the process, you can always ask here. If you have any questions or issues with your accounts, please address them to the Support Service as it's the most secure way to deal with your personal information.

The merged server will be called Core(+Ramona).

Schedule

March 28:
    • CH auction disabled.
    April 11:
    • Character and clan rename services suspension.
    • End of Olympiad period (without assigning Hero status).
    • Starting adding Marks of Advance to the character creation + adding missing marks to the characters who didn't complete the quest.
    April 18:
    • Server merge.
    • Dimensional server suspension.
    • Olympiad new cycle start (to contest for May heroes until April 30), points reset to 30.
    • Ceremony of Chaos new cycle start (until April 30) without assigning CoC winner status for the period April 1- April 18.
    • CH ownership reset (Excluding contestable).
    • Castle ownership reset.
    • CH auctions start.
    Dates can be changed in case of moving the merge date forward

The merge details

Characters

• There cannot be more than 7 characters on one server within the account.
    • If there are more than 7 characters on the account, the characters shall be chosen according to the following logic: XP amount (firstly), date of creation.
      • XP should be counted on the main class.
    • Clan leaders shall be transferred from Ramona to Core regardless XP amount and date of creation.
      • If there are two clan leaders on the account, the one with more XP shall be transferred.
    • If there are the characters with the same name on Ramona and Core, after the merge the one with less XP (on the main class) will get a prefix _CO or _RA.
    • If there are the characters with the same name on Ramona and Core and exactly the same amount of XP, the one which was created later will get a prefix _CO or _RA.
    • The characters with a prefix shall have a possibility to choose a new name the first time they enter the game after the merge.
    • A block of character (permanent or for some period of time) shall not influence character’s transfer.
    • A character from Ramona will not be transferred to Core, if:
      • its level is 39th and lower.
      • is waiting to be deleted.
    • Things that shall not change after merge:
      • Level, title, XP amount, Rep. value, individual fame, skills panel, skills themselves (active and passive, their level shall not change), Noblesse status (+nobless skills), PvP count, PK and Raid Points.
      • Subclasses and dual classes remain.
      • All the quests in the quest journal shall remain.
      • Mentor-mentee relations. If the mentor or the mentee was not transferred, such relations shall be broken. There should be no penalty for it.
      • PA Points.
      • The number of penalties on Ramona characters for Ceremony of Chaos registration cancellation shall remain.
    • The list of the current macro should NOT remain.
    • Friend list and block list of Core characters shall remain except for the cases when the character was deleted. Friend list and block list of Ramona characters shall NOT remain.

Items

• All the items of the transferred characters that are kept in inventory, in the warehouse or with help of Dimensional Merchant shall be also transferred.
    • All the active trades in auction house system shall be finished and the items shall be sent to the seller’s warehouse. The commission shall not be compensated.
    • Character tattoos shall remain.
    • The number of Mysterious Marks on the Ramona characters shall remain.
    • Blood Sword Akamanah\Demonic Sword Zariche\Seven Signs - all the character’s condition shall not remain for Ramona characters.

Pets

• Pet’s level and XP amount shall remain.
    • Pet’s name shall not remain. There shall be a possibility to name a pet once again.
    • The items that are located in the pet’s inventory remain.
    Clans

• If two clans on Ramona and Core have the same name, after the merge the clan from Ramona receives a _RA prefix.
    • If the clan name matches on two servers, the clan from Ramona will be able to rename the clan free of charge.
    • Clan list, clan warehouse, clan level and clan skills get transferred to Core.
    • The following clan features will not be transferred from Ramona to Core:
      • Alliances and the current war-list with other clans.
    • After the merge, the possession of clan halls will be reset for the server.
    • Clans’ daily quest progress will be reset for clans from Ramona.
    • Taxes for castles on Ramona that remain unclaimed on the moment of the merge will not be returned.
    • Clan hall owners will be compensated with the initial selling price of the clan hall. The Administration will not compensate the intentional deals before the merge to increase the compensation amount.

Contestable Clan Halls
    Possession of the following clan halls will not be reset and will retain by the clans from Core:

For Ramona Players
    • Weekly count of Vitality items will be reset. For example, if a character had 0 vitality items left, after the merge they get:
      • Non-Premium accounts - Limit restored up to 5.
      • Accounts with active Premium - up to 10.000.

F.A.Q.:

No, account "separation" isn't provided.

Unfortunately, no info yet.

Blocked accounts will stay blocked after the merge.

Yes, atm the event plan hasn't changed.

Unfortunately, the devs do not plan to "equalize" the possibilities to get this old content.

I personally never understood why they would do so, probably because they want another adena sink in a form of "adena for exp". Let's all hope they will tune this somehow later.

Clan hall owners will be compensated with the initial selling price of the clan hall.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    iLemon, Emeli, Hax and 4 others like this.
  2. yLogy

yLogy User

Clan Hall part seems to be pretty problematic. Maybe to avoid some problems with big clans not having CHs, mby u should set some minimum requirements for 1st auctions to like - Clan must be atleast lv 10 or 11.
    Or maybe u can split CH auctions and make it in 3 days. 7 CH at day XX. Another 7 CHs at day XX+1, etc etc

3. pifticu

pifticu User

Fragola, question:

The ppl that started long ago on core have the old auguments from the lifestones 76 and 80 like refresh physical / magical skills. Can you guys either make an event with these lifestones either add them to L2store either idk what other options so the new players or old players that started core after those lifestones got removed have the similar options like the really old ones?

Why? Refresh augument makes huge difference inside olympiad and its not giving new players similar chances like the old core players. I belive olympiad is a huge component of influencing the way server sides balance each other and maybe having these lifestones again will give the new players equal chances.

CM Fragola likes this.
  4. marckela

marckela User

5. Dutchman

Dutchman User

omfg been here from day 1 payed lots of adena to get my clan hall and now that just take it away because of a stupid mistake thay made innova idiots :mad:

zeroh likes this.
  6. krejsi

krejsi User

WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE CLAN HALL OWNERS LOOSE A GREAT DEAL OF ADENA FOR THIS. MANY CLANHALL OWNERS PAYED COUNTLES BILLIONS FOR BE ABLE TO HAVE A CLANHALL TO JUST GET ROBED OF THAT
    AND PAY ANOTHER HIGH AMOUNT ADENA TO GET IT BACK

zeroh likes this.
  7. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Friendly tip, dont expect absolutely anything.
    It's all up to Korean Devs which means...nothing regarding these kind of things.
    Just like old conversion weapons for example.

CM Fragola likes this.
  8. Dutchman

Dutchman User

lol the innova idiots made post about 12 hours ago and at the end Fragola says
    but till now its like thay all died and no awnsers at all pfffffffffffff:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. rippie

rippie User

Could there be a different solution to dealing with ClanHalls? ripping out the clanhall from people that have paid billions on it first on bidding, then for upkeep for 6 years sums up to quite a fortune. It is quite a big blow to have to spend somewhere around 50b for a new clanhall.

Options:
    -Ramona players are basically people that also played on core. just send their items to the chars they have on core, and delete the whole lot of Ramona. Keep CH to core owners
    -Merge Core to Ramona, and let core players battle to fame, and slaughter Ramona players. Core players gets CH's by killing / starving ramona players.
    -refund CH bid + upkeep cost to owners.

other options:
    -Send item from core to their chars on Ramona, close Core.
    -Just turn off Ramona server, dont do any other damn thing.
    -Dont do anything. players happy, but probably Innova not happy :) (they will have to pay the upkeep of ramona and license cost)
    -Let donators pay for the upkeep of ramona and license cost
    -give dragon weapon as compensation to ex-CH owners :+) akaka

you guys have some other options that might get us a laugh?

zeroh likes this.
  10. MaoMao

MaoMao User

There will be another big adena sink.
    Hundreds of billions lost.
    OK, Ramona people will bring some adena, but that is very little, either increase adena drop from mobs or find something to solve the issue, in this speed people wont be able to afford NPC items, even temporary chs will be too expensive.
    We already cant afford bait, except pa bait. Is that the plan? Remove all NPC merchants, sell all in l2store on euro?

iEmily and aresl2 like this.
  11. aresl2

aresl2 User

i think all old players remember the time when even kartia group had full item drops
    now the drop is modify armor/weapon scroll or if you are lucky omg enchant armor R grade :D
    about instances like epic tauti/istina/octavis i dont even want to talk we all know what drop they have now...

zeroh and iBloodyHeart like this.
  12. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

Exactly this. The entire system of this chronicle/server is a complete joke. I've been playing on private servers for 10+ years and I've been through many servers which could be best described as P2W. Armors/weapons in shop, enchants, sometimes even RB jewels, you name it. But what was important was that these things were reasonably accessible to everyone who played active. Donations were meant to make you faster.
    In other words, on regular P2W servers, money give you a bike when everyone else has to go by walk.

However what's here on Innova (and I assume it's similar on NCsoft's server on offic) is entirely different story - there's practically no cap of how much money you can sink in this game. You can basically throw the money at it with a shovel 24/7 and never reach a point where you'd be 'done'. But whatever - you can say -you don't need to fight the top players... But that's where the sh*ttiest part comes - the scissors are opening on the other side, too - the game is, contrary to logic, becoming not friendlier, but more hostile to newbies. I was completely shocked to see that with thew new chronicle the drops in regular farming zones/Kartia are not being boosted, but actually nerfed. WTF IS THIS LOGIC? And then I realized - it's done so that people either quit or start buying in L2 store. That's the kind of bussiness model that NCsoft/Innova is applying. It got into a point where it's basically impossible to make any progress without paying dollars.
    In other words, on this server, money give you and X-wing when everyone who doesn't pay get shot in the leg.

ZoIdi, zeroh and iBloodyHeart like this.
  13. akaaWins

akaaWins User

i vote for new server name as Helios.

14. Meiren

Meiren User

When Lilith and Ramona were merging, Lilith lost everything, only characters and their items were moved, I don't understand why the situation would be different now for Ramona and I should lose Clan Hall again. It is known that the initial CH prices were much different than we would have now, then they were very large amounts of adena, now the compensation will be just a drop in the sea.

zeroh and MalwaF like this.
  15. yLogy

yLogy User

but L2store price is also going down. Adena from mobs stays same. So u can buy more L2store items for less adena.
    Back in time u could farm in Atelia as party for 1 hour and u got like 200kk. L2store rate was 1:150. So u could buy items worth 1,3 Euro.

Now u can farm in Elven Village like 350kk per hour. L2store rate is like 1:90. So per 1 hour of farming mobs u can buy 3,9 Euro.

So tell me now, what u wanna? U saying u wanna what i described, but u also saying u want more adena on server. U cannot have both.

Less overall adena on server, lower price of L2store, but adena from mobs staying same.
    More adena on server, higher price of L2store, but adena from mobs staying same.

Imo option 1 is better for farmers. It could be much lower, but i honestly believe this is better than it was before, but still difference between donating and farming is very huge in favor of donators, but u can do more with farming than 1y ago, thats fact.

16. goduole

goduole User

Pass this text, this guy have no idea about real situation in server and in times when he played he not farmed anything so just pass..

17. Rnika

Rnika User

350kk/h
    I think you mean situanion when
    there are 3 parties
    in every party is one good feoh iron/jik/rio
    in every party are donated not dieing support
    addidtional 2 dds are feohs.
    When afyer 1h every person in that 3 party sending moeny to one person
    Then yes 350kk/h
    ah and everyone has rune 100% adena opened.

18. goduole

goduole User

He offering farm top spot on server for ppls who cant even afford pve gun or armor.. big joke

19. yLogy

yLogy User

I was comparing situation for top clans. And yes, numbers are per party.

But similar comparision can be done with all other spots. U can still farm Atelia AOE with full PT even now and u can still make there like 200kk easily. With drop runes, not like there is problem to kill it. We were killing it with 100lv chars and PVP guns and PVP armors. Not so big difference between normal and PVP for PVE purposes.

Still now for 200kk u can get like 2,3 Euro, back then like 1,3 Euro.

Same goes for Pavel Ruins, even after nerf. Nerf came in times, when L2store ratio was heavily high. L2store dropped from 1:150 to 1:90 ( current, and there is tendency it will be dropping if Innova will continue their policy ), but amount of adena farmed in Pavel Ruins didnt change after it was nerfed.

Many a many examples can be make, fact is situation is much better, atleast for top clan and people who play there. I understand, some people who dont wanna join biggest clans, because they are blind from propagandas between 2 biggest sides... sadly that people doesnt see benefits to be in big clans.
    I never understood their thinking about this game. They rather believe they got scammed instead of seeing what they actually got from clan and not only in form of straight drops, but also many other benefits.
    Possibility to make clan parties, with maybe more stacked people, protection in top spots and easier farm, etc etc...

So yes guys, im out of reality of your random problems, but none care for people who dont plan to join biggest clans and play this game like it should be played. I described situation from perspective of medium to top stacked farmers. Im pretty sure, they see progress.

And people who cannot afford L2store at all are not even thinking about how much cost what in Euros. They care how much adena it cost. People who are thinking about Euros are donors who feel like L2store is expensive in Euros. But again, thats not opinion of people who farming, this people just trying to hide behind people who actually really farming in order to bring pressure for making L2store cheaper. But people who really farms, dont really care for L2store price. They are for ratio between L2store and adena.

For donor who crying about L2store is too expensive, Yes, i understand, for U is best event Fishing event. There u can make 10b with 50 Euro. But for people who farm, is this event 1 from worst, because he know, this will make adena value very low and he will need to farm 3 times longer than before. So please, atleast think before u write something about people who has no clue. I presenting point from people who killing mobs and farming and to be honest, those are people who are basically very high in ranks of biggest clan. I can easily say, those people are keeping atlaest 2 top communities ( clans ) together.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    CM Fragola likes this.
  20. MalwaF

MalwaF User

This is how they say thank you to old Core players. "Guys you were great, but we need to drain some more adena from server so we don't care that you had the clanhalls for years and we gonna put them on auction again and make you spend the money AGAIN !" Yaaay ! Thank You very much.

P.S Just in case to not be punished for placing false info;). I didn't quote any of the L2 team members, I was jus ironic ...

ZoIdi and zeroh like this.
  21. Conandrina

Conandrina User

All fine, but this clan hall thing just not cool , I really hope they realize and change it .

ZoIdi, zeroh and {IronV} like this.