1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

NEWS Ramona + Core merge

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]

Lineage 2 team has been analyzing the situation on Ramona for some time, discussed it with the developers and after considering all "cons" and "pros" has decided to merge Ramona and Core. Indeed I constantly posted that we don't want to merge Ramona with Core, but the current situation on Ramona made us reconsider this point of view.

The merge is planned to be performed during maintenance on April 18.

Please note though that this is a complicated process, so the date can be moved 1-2 weeks forward. We are trying to eliminate all possible issues, so I hope you will understand this possible change of date. If you have any questions about the process, you can always ask here. If you have any questions or issues with your accounts, please address them to the Support Service as it's the most secure way to deal with your personal information.

The merged server will be called Core(+Ramona).

Schedule

March 28:
    • CH auction disabled.
    April 11:
    • Character and clan rename services suspension.
    • End of Olympiad period (without assigning Hero status).
    • Starting adding Marks of Advance to the character creation + adding missing marks to the characters who didn't complete the quest.
    April 18:
    • Server merge.
    • Dimensional server suspension.
    • Olympiad new cycle start (to contest for May heroes until April 30), points reset to 30.
    • Ceremony of Chaos new cycle start (until April 30) without assigning CoC winner status for the period April 1- April 18.
    • CH ownership reset (Excluding contestable).
    • Castle ownership reset.
    • CH auctions start.
    Dates can be changed in case of moving the merge date forward

The merge details

Characters

• There cannot be more than 7 characters on one server within the account.
    • If there are more than 7 characters on the account, the characters shall be chosen according to the following logic: XP amount (firstly), date of creation.
      • XP should be counted on the main class.
    • Clan leaders shall be transferred from Ramona to Core regardless XP amount and date of creation.
      • If there are two clan leaders on the account, the one with more XP shall be transferred.
    • If there are the characters with the same name on Ramona and Core, after the merge the one with less XP (on the main class) will get a prefix _CO or _RA.
    • If there are the characters with the same name on Ramona and Core and exactly the same amount of XP, the one which was created later will get a prefix _CO or _RA.
    • The characters with a prefix shall have a possibility to choose a new name the first time they enter the game after the merge.
    • A block of character (permanent or for some period of time) shall not influence character’s transfer.
    • A character from Ramona will not be transferred to Core, if:
      • its level is 39th and lower.
      • is waiting to be deleted.
    • Things that shall not change after merge:
      • Level, title, XP amount, Rep. value, individual fame, skills panel, skills themselves (active and passive, their level shall not change), Noblesse status (+nobless skills), PvP count, PK and Raid Points.
      • Subclasses and dual classes remain.
      • All the quests in the quest journal shall remain.
      • Mentor-mentee relations. If the mentor or the mentee was not transferred, such relations shall be broken. There should be no penalty for it.
      • PA Points.
      • The number of penalties on Ramona characters for Ceremony of Chaos registration cancellation shall remain.
    • The list of the current macro should NOT remain.
    • Friend list and block list of Core characters shall remain except for the cases when the character was deleted. Friend list and block list of Ramona characters shall NOT remain.

Items

• All the items of the transferred characters that are kept in inventory, in the warehouse or with help of Dimensional Merchant shall be also transferred.
    • All the active trades in auction house system shall be finished and the items shall be sent to the seller’s warehouse. The commission shall not be compensated.
    • Character tattoos shall remain.
    • The number of Mysterious Marks on the Ramona characters shall remain.
    • Blood Sword Akamanah\Demonic Sword Zariche\Seven Signs - all the character’s condition shall not remain for Ramona characters.

Pets

• Pet’s level and XP amount shall remain.
    • Pet’s name shall not remain. There shall be a possibility to name a pet once again.
    • The items that are located in the pet’s inventory remain.
    Clans

• If two clans on Ramona and Core have the same name, after the merge the clan from Ramona receives a _RA prefix.
    • If the clan name matches on two servers, the clan from Ramona will be able to rename the clan free of charge.
    • Clan list, clan warehouse, clan level and clan skills get transferred to Core.
    • The following clan features will not be transferred from Ramona to Core:
      • Alliances and the current war-list with other clans.
    • After the merge, the possession of clan halls will be reset for the server.
    • Clans’ daily quest progress will be reset for clans from Ramona.
    • Taxes for castles on Ramona that remain unclaimed on the moment of the merge will not be returned.
    • Clan hall owners will be compensated with the initial selling price of the clan hall. The Administration will not compensate the intentional deals before the merge to increase the compensation amount.

Contestable Clan Halls
    Possession of the following clan halls will not be reset and will retain by the clans from Core:

For Ramona Players
    • Weekly count of Vitality items will be reset. For example, if a character had 0 vitality items left, after the merge they get:
      • Non-Premium accounts - Limit restored up to 5.
      • Accounts with active Premium - up to 10.000.

F.A.Q.:

No, account "separation" isn't provided.

Unfortunately, no info yet.

Blocked accounts will stay blocked after the merge.

Yes, atm the event plan hasn't changed.

Unfortunately, the devs do not plan to "equalize" the possibilities to get this old content.

I personally never understood why they would do so, probably because they want another adena sink in a form of "adena for exp". Let's all hope they will tune this somehow later.

Clan hall owners will be compensated with the initial selling price of the clan hall.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    iLemon, Emeli, Hax and 4 others like this.
  2. Nickmgs

Nickmgs User

My opinion is all server with L2 store is dead.. many ppl stoped for l2 store and now core + ramona is empty server and noone play again here..
    A good idea is to open 1 new server w/o l2 store.. 1 new server P2P like Clasic server.. At skeleth play good number of ppl bcs dont has l2 store..
    Open P2P server

AbeFischer likes this.
  3. St0ne

St0ne User

That dreams..
    Innova iz a business company,need cash to operate.

4. xLeax

xLeax User

U know the Difference between Buyshop ( i want ) and Sellshop ( i give )
    So if someone put a Bless Antharas for 1 Adena in buyshop ( becouse he want it) then that makes the price 1 Adena?
    If some people put Yewel Boxes for worth of 90€ ( the big Pack for example) for 8,1 KKK into Buyshop, that means Store price is 1:90?
    I tell u something, the Store price is 1:90 as soon the Majority of People sit to SELL those items for 90 mil per Euro, not as soon someone hope for desperate People to sell to him for that price .
    In other words, u can put ur buyshops at every price u want, but if no one sell to u, then it doesnt influence the l2 Store Ratio

And btw, check AH, there are shirt scrolls ( which cost 5 cent a piece) for 500k to buy, which would mean a ratio from 1:10, i hope u are smart enough to catch what im trying to tell u
    Have a nice Easter, and hopefully u get a calculator and some common sense given.
    Peace

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  5. Hax

Hax User

he is buying + selling brooches since many months. I am sure he knows the L2store price in regards of brooches)

6. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If you want p2p move to classic, cause since the introduction of GOD this game incrementally gets more dependent on L2 Store by design.
    So all you people who want L2 Store abolished think again, it's more likely they close servers before they remove L2 Store.
    What needs to happen is more approachable L2 Store prices, appropriate for our playerbase, along with better/more farm events.
    Those are moves with literally zero backlash from the community since it's what everyone, who is reasonable and cares, around here asks from Innova.
    You don't even need advertisement to attract players, news travels faster from mouth to mouth in our community. That's how it always worked, whenever someone hears news about a server he calls his L2 friends.

SK111 likes this.
  7. yLogy

yLogy User

Since I am ( TH clan ) owner of some buy shops in Aden, i can say U, buy shops are buying also items from L2store. Current price is 1:88. Yesterday was 1:84. It depends also on other shops, so price can vary up and down.
    My prediciton is, that if Innova wont put any new promo or items, price of L2store will drop to 1:75 in 1-2 weeks.

Hax likes this.
  8. Hax

Hax User

and this is because server is running out of adena

9. SK111

SK111 Banned

We had the same discussion on ncwest. They simply won't remove l2store.
    My whole clan ended up on skelth and finally we could have some fun without the urge to sell our livers.
    Atm we are facing log in issues but hey nothing compared to ncwest customer care :D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  10. Surprised

Surprised User

skelth cant handle the poor 1.5k activity (half of it, are probably boxes lol)?

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

To me it isn't a matter of numbers but a matter of different perspectives.
    I don't want to spend the value of an house on limited time pixels even if i understand someone may want to.
    That beeing said i played in ncwest, i played on core and i'm playing on skelth.
    I don't understand, as Hax said, all this QQ about the merge. First you are lucky to get a merge for free. On ncwest i'm still waiting a p2t (pay to trasfer) move so i can play on naia the toons i have on freia. Secondly on ncwest all of you would have been banned two months ago.
    As for skelth maybe EN and TH can organize a siege 240 vs 220 too. Have fun.

12. xLeax

xLeax User

How is the Server running out of Adena if u guys are making 1 Bil per hour in EV?

13. yLogy

yLogy User

and what is 1b? Like 0.000000000p0000001% of overall adena at core?
    Every noblesse casted, every pom, every shot used are basically decreasing overall adena at server. Its billions just because ppl do pvp and pve.
    Every auction, dragon weapons making took like 2000b almost instantly.
    Some adena is also considered dead on alt chars what are not used. Just imagine 18 000 chars were banned. Imagine all of them had 20kk.
    So what is billion in macroeconomy of l2??

14. Hax

Hax User

cuz the adena sinks are stronger and only 2 parties can reach that while both dont really do it cuz boring.

You can easily see it with the dropping prices of nearly every item.

15. Alarion

Alarion User

it is coming close to 2k at evenings recently and it is like 5x more than Core. what else than people to play with u need? I think long stable online is most important. add open world with close to 0 instances and 0 l2store and u got recipe for successful server.

u know meanwhile core inova politic will be same as it was however that time u won't have second server with 100 online to drain it after 1 year so go figure it out what gonna happen :)

happy Easter !

CM Fragola likes this.
  16. Robby

Robby User

How much of that 2k consists of 9man box parties in cata etc?

17. Emeli

Emeli User

18. xLeax

xLeax User

i dont know what gonna happen with people that put alot of money into the game once they shut down the Servers, incase a Transfer is not possible to other Servers?

19. 21Sav

21Sav User

Sad, sad, sad times. People find less and less reasons to log and here we come mergin servers and resetting years of money(adena) spent on CH, and why ?
    A) To give chance they 50 people in Ramona, that will join their old clans anyway, get CHs ?
    B) To lower Adena amount on the server so that players need to buy ultimate boxes, runes and more from l2store instead of other people with farmed (lol) Adena?
    C) Let active clans lose their halls that they have for years to some uber rich box clan ?
    D) ?????

I believe server will be merged with ru, simply no way they close it and let people go to NA.

Hmmm ?? This will be edited after the merge ?

NiNeTT likes this.
  20. Emeli

Emeli User

Q: Will there be a refund for clan that already have a clan hall?

21. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Um nothing? There are no refunds in donation... If they decide to close it tomorrow, its done