1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is there an actual, reasonable way to completely ignore Path to Awakening questline?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Avarel, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Avarel

Avarel User

I used to play this game back in the day, i believe just before and right after update when Kamaels went Live on official servers. Now i decided to try this game again and im honestly suprised to see that official servers allow to just simply rush through most of the game and let you land at lvl 85 or something.

I wont question the logic behind this idea as its not my area of expertise, owning an managing a server, but as a person who prefers calm grindy days of old, I have a simple question. As in title, I'd like to know if there's any way to ignore the "main" questline of this game. It feels very "in your face" currently. I dont want to join any private servers. Thanks for any anwsers.

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

just ignore quest u dont need (make sub/nobles/exalted/ factions(99+ones)

3. yLogy

yLogy User

Atm u can still use 3rd class buffs. With new path to 85, u cannot keep em. But i think soon, 3rd class buffs skills wont stack with buffs from 85+ ISS enchanter.

As about quests after 85+, i think its quite waste of time. U can take some quests for things u will do anyways like Kartias, etc. Not good rewards from it, but also little something is something :)

4. Copeland

Copeland User

The Path to Awakening questline gives you free gear, so you need to do Forsaken Plains one at least for the A grade. The other gear packs come from class changes.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

u can reach 76 with d grade set and c grade weapon without any problems.. will take maybe 20-30min longer in total (if playing lazy, without pa and marph scrolls without rbs and etc when it takes 5-6h to make 85 from lv1)

6. Fragola

Fragola User

maybe you will find the Classic version better?
    in Salvation the main content starts from Lv.85 so it makes no sense to delay 1-85 progression, that's why it's a rush now.

qweto likes this.