1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Naia Legends vs TH Zerg 6/4/2018

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by [Adich], Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Adich]

[Adich] User

2. iLethal

iLethal User

Using sengato's char cant fix ur handlessness so u change to feo to show ppl that allab is your role model. I cant even come up with an excuse for you. looks like being best friend with a type of ppl really brings your thinking level to theirs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  3. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Wait, are you the same guy who cant click on your enemies? 5-6 attempts if I recall correctly (ofc it's ping's fault that you have 0 mouse control/aim xd). It's very funny to read when ppl trashtalk others but at the same time they are garbage. What an irony! Anyway, here you can see how little effort this game requires. It's the same in this video, in your last videos.

DefNotMits and SnoWyz like this.
  4. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

how desperate you are to lift morale with video like this :D , making jokes from your self's , .2 good feo*s 1 decent archer 0 strong support in TH of being there - can't see in this video -so freaking funny ,rest ppl just a boy's and girls just one shot material , apart of EN 2 dragon bows , few of most strongest healer's (probably traded broches and some gear if someone cuold't practipate) , even you are freaking with everything on feo what just make's me more laughing . what time was that pvp 2am -7am i gues something about that ? and still you was fighting for ******* 30m+ against ppl from TH in that state :D , it's just sad dude :D . Tittle says zerg like rlly .... doesn't look's this way but nwm ... you have your own true story i could here soon :)

Kym Willer, GecKos, DMcore and 2 others like this.
  5. Hax

Hax User

3 bows, truth was in arri pt )

6. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

well i just skipped the vid afther 15sec of watching , by seeing what ppl practipated in this video ,(it would be sad if en would managed to loose that type of pvp ).

DMcore likes this.
  7. [Adich]

[Adich] User

even numbers, full stacked hero healers, full stacked DDs, hero tanks = 3min pvp. Without your pets to rez you from behind you ain't nothing more than a bunch of loudmouth liars and forum warriors.
    Cheers love!

8. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

How about this Sprtcs guy? I think he has, hmm, that shiny green knife. But I guess even now people dont count him as decent. What a pitty and waste of adena then. Btw, I guess TheHaxinator on a healer counts as a weak support also. It's always good to think before you post something.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  9. iLethal

iLethal User

the puppy hurts when I flame his master xD or you just one of those sour allabs who's hiding from exposing how worse you are and come seek a sense of existence by being a forum garbage?
    either way I don't care. but thanks for watching my frap :)

10. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

dude rlly :D common with that ppl what i see in your cut out scene doesn't change a fact that you shoud won that pvp :D , and you did - gratz ... otherwise it would be shame .
    Hax on healer can carry ofc +Melivia -you beyond stupidity ,sprtc dagger hmm it's not alot what you can do at this update with it in mass pvp ,then ppl has same or even more gear and no decent support on his back , so you can be what ever gear you want dragon wep without support you will be like TheTruth :D use all skills make few shots and run away :D till next reuse of skills and pt ud :D otherwise all dead .(ofc dagger and dragon bow wep it's 2 diff thing's).
    Dude yes think before posting rlly your self ,i comment on video what was provided ,and i still think that in this pvp if En would lost that would be funny with those ppl who parcitipated, it even wasn't and equal fight dude and i just saying from vid what he is provided . and i know quite well ppl from both sides even if i stopped playing from borredom 6 months ago + cause wasn't anything todo in this game anymore afther last year's libra and En vacations for like 4 month's .

{IronV} likes this.
  11. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Friendly reminder,

En didn't lose. kk

12. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

(a fact that you shoud won that pvp :D , and you did - gratz) . read properly .

13. Allab

Allab User

This ilethal is so fanboy, all post he make on forum or any shout in game, need to put my nick in middle....
    hahahahahahaha....
    do you have a picture of my char as wallpaper in you computer?

[Adich] and Anxxonymous like this.
  14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I feel you Hax has to summon me sometimes and then he goes mad because I say he can't do anything without Rio , even QQBang said it in this topic. What a shame to be Rio dependant.

P.S : Orthruz once again denied by his clan mate.

[Adich] likes this.
  15. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Don't take my name in your sentences you turncoat.

16. PowPow

PowPow Banned

i wasn't there, but seeing the video, i can to say, that pvp was Farmed.

17. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

ilethal talking about quality of friends and about beeing handless. Hm. o_O

Anxxonymous likes this.
  18. Hax

Hax User

even number? sure )
    Apr 8, 2018
    we lost because my side was winning 7v14 but other side lost 21v7 because they couldnt stand the damage due to weak gear on supports.
    If we had another strong pt to keep the pt with kobe/adich busy, we wouldve won this pvp quite easily.

They won, nothing else to add

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I do what ever I want **** slave.
    I don't mean you are good , don't think that it is what I mean.

How come I'm a turncoat lol, I'm prolly one of the only people saying all they think no matter what.

20. xLeax

xLeax User

So ur saying u would win if u had 5vs3 grps insteed of 4vs3 like in the video ( or u had 5 Partys, not sure) ? But the bad EN are the Zerg!

[Adich] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.