1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Naia Legends vs TH Zerg 6/4/2018

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by [Adich], Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

No, I said I would win 14v21 if we had 2 strong parties instead of 2 very weak, 1 weak and 1 strong.

we had 4 parties, they had 3

why: my party was fine fighting 7v14 vs arri mix grp and phantom pt, but it got hard when kobe pt finished our other parties and came to help them

2. Allab

Allab User

I made this qqbang quit game and he still coming in this forum for cry like a baby...

[Adich] likes this.
  3. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

1st i can garantee you that there is no DD from both irons and rios cps using **** or any kind of software 2nd i must agree from my observation you are not a turncoat even tough ur actions suggest you are sometimes

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  4. Kengaa

Kengaa User

How can you guarantee that?

5. goduole

goduole User

So u just approving that 80% ur is just pets to bring gear to rest and them only job is attract attention from EN partys?:D ***** hax said that alredy won this server, whats wrong with sharing guys?:z

6. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

People who dont care, dont reply. I am here so you dont feel too good playing this game. I like to troll ppl who feel way better about themselves than they actually are and show 0 knowledge/skill. Reminds me all the scrubs in other games who blame teams, pings, luck while being trash. So here you are, rly fitting in that list. And it goes for every1, but it just came that way that you speak too much while showing me/others nothing what would make you at least decent. :) Keep living in a dream. Also, I specifically said how low skill the game is and I couldnt care less who wins that pvp, it could be your clan, it could be EN, it could be PrimalFear or w/e other clan. But as I said, some ppl talk too much and as far as I see, I cant see you there, but somehow you are first to blame a guy.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

where do u see lethal claiming smth ? or making excuses ?(despite his ping)
    as about ur list and what is ur pov about his fraps everyone has his own opinion ,even anxxi so that doesnt making u smne important to care of

iLethal likes this.
  8. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Check his thread some time ago with a video. If some1 decent tried to make fun of a video where feoh is just aoeing and blinking, I wouldnt care, but I always admire how people like to shout before proving they can play themselves. P.s. your avatar rly fits this forum and most of the people who try to appear the best in a 5 button game.

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Nah not even my actions , it's just about being pushed to act.

Buuut I can tell you that you never know what is running in someone else computer ;) , except if you hacked all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

but what makes u think he is not decent ? targeting ? i never ask him to .
    did u prove that u can play ? i guess most around got no idea who u are
    ty - as about the game it can be 5 button it can also be 25

iLethal likes this.
  11. Surprised

Surprised User

@{IronV} wouldn't even bother

@[Adich] Adick became Dicktator :D?

12. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

That's why I never say I'm the best in this game. I dont call ppl carpets or such, but I will always enjoy roasting ppl like him, who, afaik, does not even play his char in oly. So what can he actually know? How to replenish account with some Euro? Gz, I guess. Also, I liked one's post that in this video we cant see any strong supports and when I point out that there's hax for example, suddenly he's like yh, but he cant carry or such, so what was the point to spread bs around? I wish people stayed objective, but as soon as something goes wrong, they start their weak excuses. How can I skip a possibility to show them the reality? As for me, I'm someone and at the same time noone. A guy who spends his time in this forgotten game, so probably I can join you guys as an insane person.

@Surprised already 90, moving forward fast ;)

13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

the comment was probably for that 3 pts adich was fighting padjil,koko etc and not hax

14. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

I ve talked with rio iron jik stif about game play, mechanics problems and stuff and saw them apply what we talk ingame probaly more than your posts in this forum so believe me i know, same like i know whos using. And about being pushed thats what i ment

15. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

made me quit by you who was sitting in cave for 4 months ... nothing to add .to boring

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

qqbang bb camp police

17. [Adich]

[Adich] User

Pathetic losers

18. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

btw on that fraps clanchat for those who don't know, imuabil = damianmarley. Nice opinions he has on his clan mates.

19. Hax

Hax User

20. pifticu

pifticu User

2018. same result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.