1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

amazing server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by eddiesousa, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

some 1 will do something about this facking lags we cant play sieges and tw wtf,paying pa and get full stuff if i cant enjoy play sieges this its really lol

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i play very normal... buy a new pc and new connection.

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

its all about graphic card... even ssd disc doesnt help for this stupid game. every game is running smoothly on my pc except l2...

wtf

4. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

yep, need to quit;x

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

lineage2 use a old engine for graphics... innova can do anything... only developers ( aka, ncsoft korea ) can improve it.

6. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

omfg you play normal where?in siege where no 1 go there?i just play in aden siege and cmon impossivel play
    i have good machine i have good internet, and still **** all months i pay for pa its for nothing because i leave this cheat
    like i say before get full for what?

7. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

actually it is not about graphic card. each of you have a bit right.

dear administration:

we are lookin fro any response wheter you are goint to do sth about this "lag" issue or not. i can't target the weak point from my side of view since i bought really expensive machine to play this game and i cannot enjoy it at its best !

speculations about ssd/processor/graphic card are mistakes. i have top parts with latest drivers and all i can afford is playin od medium details/low details. only then i don't have lags but i also lose the pleasure from the game.

so we - players - ask: will you do anything to check the problem or you will leave it as it is unplayable to the moment that you will get 50 ppl max during cs/tw.

and now end of the "polite-like actin".

we need ... nah... we demand the playgame as it is supossed to be - we pay so we demand.

thank you.

admiral

8. Drezor

Drezor User

itsnt the grafic gard , its facking l2 engine ...all play the game for the facking sieges and we cant even move on sieges , i dont care if you cant do anything about it , 80% of the server paying you with pa or l2 store so find a way to fix it !! or you gonna stay alone in your server.

9. Hidrica

Hidrica User

o really? crysis 2 60 fps on hardcore lineage 2 siege zone 5-10 fps sure man sure its my pc xd

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ppl, i dont care if you buy pa, l2store or food for your dog.
    innova cant do anything. only developers in korea can modify the engine and fix all bugs.

if u want to run l2 without problems, u need ssd ( not all ssd, some have low read/write rate ) i7, 8gb ram and minimum nvidia gtx 570.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
  11. Razzly

Razzly Banned

i dont know already...

they say its coz of hard disc... i went and bought ssd - no change
    i thought its graphic problem - i bought god damn graphic card

still no change for lineage lol.

crysis 2, battlefield 3 etc etc works on extreme graphic settings and i cant enjoy fuking sieges... i miss interlude >.>

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

you are all very skilled in opening thread after thread to complain, but how about more of you partake in threads such as this https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=10400 where you and the team can work together to try and get to the bottom of the lag and disconnect issues. the team need data so that they can work things out and if you dont supply data then, well, they dont have a crystal ball im afraid.

regards.

p.s. i know a few of you have already supplied data, this is obviously directed generally towards those who complain but havent supplied information to the technical team.

13. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

since when you are a representative of the stuff member ? why can't you understand we don't wanna hear anything from a casual player or forum troll. i pay so i demand answer from the stuff member.

since you do not belong the the server administration gtfo.

/edit1: don't gimme that bullsh!t about ssd. i have ssd on pcixpress and it has far more then 760 mb r/w speed and it does help just a little.

/edit2: deepblue - so u want me to screen every tracert/ping pics on my cmd for what ? it's not the net connection that is the main problem.

14. Drezor

Drezor User

im afraid , that you dont have an idea for what we are talking about it .... what infos you need when the 80% of ppl on siege cant move ???

15. Razzly

Razzly Banned

because the thread author stated it wrong. its not internet lag , he propably meant fps dropping to 1 at sieges in unknown time. ofc its because all of this attacker/defender signs over the characters but in aden there was a moment that game completely crushed and i had to restart it.

16. Komoz

Komoz User

change resolution to 800x600, set char limit to 0, turn off all dmg on screen, nicks, etc and u will be fine. just need 1 person in party that will be your eyes and pick targets ;]. that way i had 0 lags in aden siege while playing on laptop.

17. Hax

Hax User

fps lags i had yes
    ping lags not even 1 second delay

18. lempartus

lempartus User

deepblue: 1 q have you seen aden siege?

19. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ok... so just change your pentium i. i have ssd sata3 with 400 mb r/w and i play sieges totally normal.

20. lempartus

lempartus User

u was on aden siege today ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.