1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is it true that Lineage is dead, not wort to play, etc.?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by andrius3022, Apr 24, 2018.

1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

carrots and woodpiles i didn't call them as event. yes it was "farm", but rewards was meh, and event items drops was pathetic, like 30-50 carrots in 1hour, and mobs died in 1-2 hits. so lets say 1 mob <5 sec. so overall it was 750+ mobs. do the maths. 1 carrot every ~20 mobs. And it was 1by1 killing white/green mobs.
    as for your friend. gz for him, he win the event, but letters event is way more better than carrots or woodpiles. but how often letters event was launched? 2 or 3 times in 4 years?

2. Cordana

Cordana User

bcs always in every farm event party zones have bonus to drop farm items its normal, last letter event my sos party farm more letters than:

2 wl in nornil cave with dragon spears
    2 tyrrs in pagan with dragon slasher
    full pt with 4 pullers in pavel
    full pt in top spot in archaic

and sos pt farm x 2 more letters during 24h

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, once again. you prove that without 5+ windows (50€)you can't do anything. unless sit in market and looking for fools who buy overpriced items to save their time

4. Notic

Notic User

You were proved wrong over and over and over and over again, you are just a complete idiot who keeps ignoring everything and everyone and just copy past same thing you have been posting for the past 2-3 years now.
    Let's see, you lied about farm events, oh rights, its not "event" because you personally didn't think rewards were good enough. Funny since you probably didn't even farm a single one of those farm events.
    Playing with 5 windows, again, wrong. As before and now, you need 5+ characters, it can be people it can be boxes, it is up to everyone's personal playstyle. People have done so since the beginning of l2, where you know you couldn't do much solo.
    50 Eur for x5 PA, wrong again. You call people fools for buying "overpriced" items at markets, but you take 5x PA max monthly price as example?
    You used pk mechanics to make money, but you judge people for trading to make money?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2019
  5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

looks like you still can't accept fact that game is dead?

ErykoO likes this.
  6. Cordana

Cordana User

Well the fact is that you spreading ********* about server and when someone tell the truth you negate all arguments with another ********* ( event is not farm event bcs i dont drop enough items per 1h lmao )

In the past time you also cant do anything without bot and thats a fact, i know that you will tell story that you gear char without, but i'm also example that you can start now with just 2 pa and after 2 years have full box pt with brooch br on each char

7. Notic

Notic User

I am not the one here spewing lies and nonsense about the game you haven't really played in what? 3 years now?

You can't accept the fact that you're just a sore looser, who couldn't even make in this game if people hold you by hand and led you step by step on how to improve, so instead you just created your own little fantasies about how you are awesome but held back by the very very bad game.

P.s. I'm having nice time in the game, thanks for asking.

8. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

If you have nothing to say dont post anything instead of random insults. Also if you think core today is alive then you havent played when it was actually alive and full of players. Anyone remembers how many people were gathering each week in front of the gates of aden for the exalted quest? All those people only for one quest and 500+ more players scattered around all castles in mid clans fighting each other.
    As for the farm usually people in the past considered automated farming a bad thing so its natural for anyone visiting the game again to be displeased if they wanted to play something like that without bots and throwing around insults instead of giving direction is only going to push more people away and make core even more of a smelly corpse than it already is.

zauliuz likes this.
  9. Pancakes

Pancakes User

Sorry for being amused :D but I have been playing this game for 10 -15 years on and off (as I am sure most of you all as well have), and these posts have been there since day one. My advice to anyone thinking of "coming back" or wondering about the famous question "when did l2 die".
    - The events will still be sub par or borderline rubish, many people will be complete jerks but on the other hand some moments will be great and you might get a few hours enjoyment when you are drinking your afternoon coffee. chill and relax and chug in a few Euro.

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, it was more alive from the beginning.. anyway, 5y ago, before exalted, also was mad fun. rg cc for sieges was ~120 + ~100 from ba. vs ~150+ bs and ~100bs2. syra or someone who played at that time can confirm those numbers. and compared to current 7 vs 7 or 14vs21 on rune bridge from top clans, and ~3-4pt "zerg" from" mid tier clans if those still exist.. well.. even team had 60-70 during sieges at that time. now what is max numbers during sieges? or for instanced epics? 35 with boxes from one side? so yep. server is alive and shining xD
    p.s. without flood like this even forum would be dead.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  11. Notic

Notic User

He was given plenty of arguments proving literally anything he has said is a lie or nonsense. The only thing everyone is right about is that the population is decreasing, but its nothing new for a 15+ years old game and not for the reasons he has been spamming for 3 years.

And really? You think I push more people away by telling them it is possible to farm adena and without investing heavy eur, it is possible to have fun if you find cp or nice clan, it is fun to just chill with clannies or allies than zauliuz who has been repeating same mantra for 3 years?

12. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Very clearly i said that insults push people away. You are typing in english so i assume that you can read as well.

13. Notic

Notic User

Since you can read well you should have understood when i askes if you think i "with insults" push more people away than a guy who ****s on the game for 3 years and was scammimg people with pk

14. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

It doesnt have to be one or the other, both insults and scamming are things that push away players. The first does so against newcomers or players who return to see how the server is doing and the latter on the players who are already actively playing. I didnt expect that i needed to type things that are so obvious.

15. Notic

Notic User

It is kinda obvious, but i will point out for you. For any new/returning players is more damaging to hear how server is "bad" than 2 random people flaming each other. And the worst part is that some people listen to a clueless scammer who does not even play the game and take his word for granted. If my flaming makes zauliuz leave these forums for good, where i have no idea why he has hung around crying for that long, ill consider it a great service to l2eu communitu

16. QUinter

QUinter User

that's what I do just log xp a bit my char , talk with clan few mates or just randomly try start conversation with some hero , and I "act" like a idiot ,but pointless say "server dead" or "l2store" cause it's always same , it's business one way or another it's all about making money ,I'm not buying anything l2store , my enjoyment annoying Chuna,iTokyo , then few other heroes by spamming some rubbish from my side :D
    p.s i'm Legendary Spammer of all chat's !!! One of legendary "three idiots" of l2 :D
    p.s.s and "BEST TANK EVER" :D

so please guys don't fight :p lets be friends hahahaha

17. goduole

goduole User

Since zauliuz crying here after 1year+ quit, this server never dies, its biuld upon those kaind quitters :D a yea, he scammed ppls, cash out , then flame server, fallow him ppls xD

18. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Core, that strange thing that became even more dead than Skelth.

Come what may, but mentally incompetent people need to hear the truth.

19. Spooks

Spooks User

Well just came back after 2/4 years hell I know when I quitted, just to check situation.
    My reaction was delete game after 10min, 4 parties at searching chat totally dead, DPS who can buff themselves, sorry but no point in coming back.
    Maybe gonna show only in the day when this project will be closed, and congratz to players who survived to it's last day.