1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is it true that Lineage is dead, not wort to play, etc.?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by andrius3022, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Bistabil

Bistabil User

These formulas were never published and reason is obvious.
    So publisher can change them in order to balance economy or gain profits.

I don't think this is best analogy because, when enchanting or opening loot boxes or doing anything that is "random" while rates are not mentioned, you don't know what cards were on the table in first place.
    What you actually have is empirical sample from beforementioned website which might closely reveal rates at the time the sample was made.

If you think Innova can't change rates you are delusional.

Project manager:
    "Hey, In Q3 our L2store profits dropped by 15%, can you analyze the market, behavior of big and small spenders alike and come up with a plan to increase our earnings?"
    Game project analyst:
    "Data shows that our users tend to... and they will most likely... so I suggest decreasing rates..."

Three months later, analyst is promoted (or fired).
    Remember, publishers publish games for profits and not everyone (maybe no one - unlikely) will be satisfied with changes they make to rates to meet those profit targets.

https://inn.ru/careers/2373824

[​IMG]
    Althought that is a job position for someone who would work on Aion project, there is most likely someone assigned to Lineage 2.
    Jul 16, 2019
    I feel sorry for you. You must have burned a lot of money there and came here to flame them since you are constantly being banned and there are no refunds :(.

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

I'm not saying innova isn't selling things related to loot boxes.
    This should ring a bell.
    Then your words speak by themselves.
    You hate innova but you're posting on innova forums.
    DAH

Btw i'm playing on skelth and I'm more than happy about that.
    What about you
    You are blaming innova and playing on innova servers
    Second
    DAH

And you're posting things vs innova on innova forums
    you've done that 4 times in 24h without getting a single ban
    Third
    DAH

I miss burgis, a lot.
    It would be awesome what he could say about you.
    Fourth
    DAH

Btw when the event is to enchant the item x
    the company is selling scrolls to enchant the item x
    the company changes the % of getting the item enchanted while you are trying to do so
    so forcing you to buy more scrolls over and over and over
    it's
    a
    fraud.

Everyone on ncwest knows i quit after trying to enchant a cloack to +1
    with 500 scrolls
    for 7 days
    500 scrolls it's 500 €
    now tell me how in the heck is it possible to fail 500 times in a row to get
    an item enchanted to +1
    that cloack has never gone to +1 in 7 days for 500 times.
    Then i dropped, aka gave away for free, all my stuff
    500b worth and came here.

I made a mistake playing there. I am a human beeing who does,
    by definition mistakes. I'm not aware of admitting it.

Innova is far from perfect but, at least, they sell what they say
    they are selling.

Last but not least
    NCWest is firing ppl since 2014 not hiring them to pay the tiger studio
    They aren't interested at all in solving in game problems.
    Only jujii played l2 13 years ago.
    The rest are payed to milk the players as much and as long it's possibile.
    NCWest has never done a video with a gm playing the game because
    ncwest gms never played l2.

Last rochand went, casually, down, after a user posted a link to
    a forum where all the ncwest employees posted how they scammed
    the players, who they scammed, for how much they scammed.
    I bet laby saw all of this and can confirm.

/off.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    golemka likes this.
  3. Jintxa

Jintxa User

I do not want to disappoint you but for me you have left the fire to fall in the embers. I wish you luck trying 1 jewel with 1000 boxes (And I remind you that those boxes do not always come out the one you want, ruby for example, so you'll have to buy 12 or 15 thousand to be able to have 1000 aprox of the one you want to upload .:)

4. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well the original topic was about
    is it possible to play l2 nowadays without getting a mortcage on your parents' house?
    Imho on innova yes
    Obviously, as the videos clearly explain by themselves, you have to invest some money on the game.
    You are talking about jewels Jintxa and i appreciate it.
    You forgot that a random gamer can farm jewel boxes through mammon only on l2 innova.
    In the rest of the world you can't.
    To get the armor and weapons after the paulina r grade expire, yes, the gamer needs to invest money.

Yes. Innova isn't perfect. Who said that?
    It runs a business. It has employess who need to eat and therefore to be paid with our money.
    To me innova policy is crystal clear.
    Period.

If you have a different percecption you can go and play elsewhere.

5. Dimo81

Dimo81 User

Boy no one tells you to work without money, no one wants this from you, it's normal to make money, but make sure there are new people on the server, talk about the kids after a while they send you salaries !!!! !!! And if you do not get rid of it, go play somewhere else that it's a banal one.Do so that people who have no chance to pay have a chance and revive the server

6. Jintxa

Jintxa User

I have not complained about the matter. I have reminded you that buying directly from the store l2, you were not giving real prices since 500 euros in boxes a lot / lots of luck you must have to get a specific lvl6 since you get ramdon boxes and you might want a ruby 6 and 2000 boxes (€ 500) you only get 8% ruby and for example 50% between garnet, vital, tanzanite ... This is also a lottery as you are trying to compare the other ncwest servers. It has been a mere clarification that if someone reads your post and says: "I am going to buy 500 euros in boxes that I want the ruby6" XD:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

No. I wrote, and you can read above, i bought 500 $, and not €, of scrolls to enchant a single cloack
    I've tried that on ncwest, 500 scrolls, 7 days, that cloack never went +1, therefore i said to myself "wtf are you kidding me"
    dropped in aden wh chronos server all my gear, 500b worth, with 2 greater jewels, ruby and diamond, on top of that.

I've been amused knowing, exactly, how many haters innova got. Lul

Make a tip with yourself with 10 € buy jewels
    - ncwest 5 jewel boxes try to get one single jewel to lvl 2 (you can sell a jewel box for 150k each and buy two jewel boxes ruby, diamond, pear, what you like) you will never
    succeed.
    - innova 40 jewel boxes (how is it you can get with the same money almost 10 times
    jewel boxes); there's a chance you can succeed.

Btw, play where you want. The topic is another.

8. goduole

goduole User

May u forgot that we have many 3/4lvl owners here on chars, tarrots with straight 4/5lvl jewels and time to time events with them.. no need 1k boxes these days :)

9. Dimo81

Dimo81 User

All is good in server?Where is farmer event?Where is new ppl?Where is drop items and adena?Evry day some ppl stop play l2 and go to play another game.Something is wrong, do not you think?

10. Cordana

Cordana User

stop saying ********* please adena dont have nearly any value bcs never in l2 history you can farm that easy that much, i will say you even more, in 1,5 months all adena drop in game will be reduced by half

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so you want to say it's easier to get gear compared to older chronicles? i mean +10 pve set +12++ weapon etc. just basic gear in order to kill few mobs solo.

12. Cordana

Cordana User

Of course, why in half year l2store exchange ratio droped from 1:120 to 1:220? bcs every random without even anny effort in carebear mode can farm afk 2b/24h

1 year ago ammount like that was reserved to top CP in Atelia/Elven and nolife farmers in Pavel ( limited to 3 spots ) now you have 30+ spots like that in rafinery only + loc another 20 spots

ofc we Talking about nearly gearless carebear mode, if someone want to put 1k euro l2store/do 1-2 months market trades/have luck in l2store events and manage to put some gear+rune on feoh can multiply this x2, its easy 70-90b a month, where you can farm this ammount of adena 1 year ago full afk without cp ?

and we still talking about bottom line not even medium one, you still have much way to improve, if you want to push more you can always find better spot with better gear, and trust me there is a lot of other unexplored spots to farm :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  13. Dimo81

Dimo81 User

What I see this I say

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

once again, you probably talk about farming 25/8 with 3-4 windows on afk mode.
    try to farm basic r99 gear without l2store with 2-3 accounts while playing 3-4hours/day only. how long it will take?

Jintxa and SK111 like this.
  15. SK111

SK111 Banned

Go to check the videos.
    It's impossible.

16. Notic

Notic User

About 3-4b/week, too bad they will remove this way with new update.

P.s. why would anyone not farm afk when its part of the game?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

go away with your macrobob propaganda.
    yes it's good in some cases, but not everyone can leave pc online for a week. and once again. in order to farm afk you need pretty decent gear even for low level.. unless you want to kill 1 or 2 mobs in pavel ruins near top spot (north side, small pit) entrance.

18. goduole

goduole User

Go to another server and play 3-4h with full gear, whats the prob? wtf u talking :D invest 1week decent play and rest time u have stable incoms whic allows u play whatever time u want, if u cant do that this game or server not for u, ty for cming :z

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i invested a lot of time to making 99lvl chars and colecting bestiary :) too bad pk's now won't drop items :(

20. goduole

goduole User

So u went ez scam way to get items and qq about 3-4h players :D :D like even care or u even play like that once of ur life ^^