1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Removed from trusted PC list

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by -V77-, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -V77-

-V77- User

Hello.
    I had strange situation.

I left my PC on with l2 opened. ANd went outside.
    When i back i ofc got DC because innova servers are on potatos (no i did not had any connection drop)
    when i wanted to log back i got info that i get SMS from innova that i trying to log from unknown PC.
    Well its wird because some hours ago i logged with not a single problem
    and this is my own, personal computer, noone else have access to it.
    So this is normal? Is this really "HIGH" secure if i getting deleated my own PC froma trusted PC without my knowledge?

Did someone had the same issue?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I had a similar issue this night and some others players too. I had to re-add some of my devices.

Technical team knows about the issue and are still working on it.

3. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

It would be already bad if the issue happened ONCE...but it is happening almost every single day/couple of days. There isn't one day that i try to login my accounts and one or some of them ask again for code. And there I go contacting people that already stopped playing and left their characters with me to get code once again ( Sometimes Innova resets passwords, sometimes they put trusted PC mandatory, everytime is another problem).

4. BeFair

BeFair User

Really, every time u Innova Guys "Fix" Something we have an even bigger Problem after , conclusion = If this is ur way of fixing things, i want the OLD Problem back lol
    Really now i totally understand why u dont want to give us race changes etc , if its to much to run a server smooth ...
    Good job, cant access some of my Accounts , oh wait nvm if i have 10 days time i can contact the super support , without getting 10 days PA back or anything else right?

5. krege

krege User

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.