1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions need answers from experience people

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ebrahim, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Ebrahim

Ebrahim User

Hi there,
    Im new to this server and sorry that my English is bad.

I have some questions I tried search here I couldn't find the answers.
    1- Why there are no drops from mobs?
    2- If so, from where i can get minerals materials?
    3- Are pets worth to get now?
    4- What are the rate of success (+ safe?) for enchanting PA weapons using pa scrolls?
    5- Where Ican get all information about this server?

Many thanks in advance.

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. 21Sav

21Sav User

1) That's not how innova/ncsoft makes money.
    2) What do you mean by minerals & materials ? You can get lv2 mats in Giran, but the are super not worth.
    3) Only 1 if you will have sos box. But other than that - totally unworthy
    4) Dont event waste time/ points in that they are so outdated.
    5) What more information?

3. mYzor

mYzor User

I can answer some of those while you wait for some of the wise players to show up.

1: Drops have been nerfed to oblivion, according to NCSoft, as an anti-bot measure.
    2: Same as above, although you can probably still tryhard/spoil and use recipes to upgrade materials
    3: Short answer, no. Pets as pets are useless and are still in the game to remind people that ingame content is not worth grinding for. (although the turtle ascetic is nice for the buff)
    4: No idea.
    5: L2Wiki is probably the best spot.

4. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

1. There are full drops from mobs but the chance is very low. Normally you get some ingredients, recipes or low level mats.
    Raids drop craft packs so you can try to craft armor pieces of weapons.
    It is how it is for many years. I guess you didn't play on official server lately.
    2. There are 2 npc's in Giran who sells everything you need to craft armors/weapons up to S80 grade.
    For higher grade: check out the Auction House, ppl selling their drops on AH.
    3. Pets are just for the fun, not worth to level pets. Only Turtle is useful but you need to buy it from L2Store.
    4. Why you want to enchant PA weapons? Totally useless. Better save PA points for PA rose.
    5. All info about Core server? What do you want to know?
    Server location, population, XP rate, age?

5. darthblade

darthblade User

1) There are, but very depending on place and level. Some <85 places have better drop/spoil than lv 100 places. As for full drops... those were 1:40.000 ever since the game started. Couple hours of farming in party and you should see something. If you are in one of the "good spots".
    2) From above. Also quests. There is a way to get upgrade recipes (for hardcore/ clans/ rich people) from npc. And item recipes/ parts from daily instances.

6. DarkMagic

DarkMagic User

1-Drops are scarce. You can get some stuff at high level farming spots maybe if you farm for hours everyday with full party.
    2- You get some drops but pretty insignificant. Some spoils at top farming spots with full party.
    3- Turtle buff from L2Store. Rest are useless.
    4- Not worth it.
    5- In game. Join a clan, ask and explore.