1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[02.05.2018] Thursday live stream with CM

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, May 2, 2018.

?

When to do the Thursday stream

1. Maintenance time (9-12 CEST)

15.0%
  2. Evening time (20 CEST)

85.0%
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

Today I logged in to check the bot infection problem with our GMs and while they were cleaning them, I received a lot of PMs and world shouts with questions about Dim sieges, bot problems, and other questions, so instead of answering everything by text, I've decided to show up on a live stream with everyone, and answer your questions personally.

Help me choose the right time and put your questions in the comments below - I'll be answering them as well as questions from the chat.

Time: TBD
    Link:
    https://www.twitch.tv/lineage2europe

Pempem likes this.
  2. Naito

Naito User

Ok so the first question. When donation system will be less agressive and more friendly to the players ? It's not really funny to play a game where 2 really heavy donors clan fight each other, and the rest of server 80% ppl are one shot players without any posibility to be even close to them. (I have almost all possible gear in game from donations, so please don't tell me, that i am crying, because i dont have)

CM Fragola likes this.
  3. Cudezicic

Cudezicic User

Is Innova going to react to the fact that Loot Boxes and similar things are now illegal in Netherlands and Belgium? In Belgium you can face upto five years of prison maximum for this.

What are your opinion on this? Is it criminal or illegal to continue pushing predatory Gamble mechanics into games - involving real life money?

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/25/loot-crates-illegal-in-belgium/

CM Fragola, xLeax and xa0xa0xa0 like this.
  4. Emeli

Emeli User

Question 1: What are the actions related to the "Community Feedback on everything" Thread?
    Question 2: Is there a change of the rules [make it illegal to get a Macro player red] planed so that more players use the macro function again and therefore maybe less player bot?
    Question 3: Will there be an option for the players to vote on further events or event types [not L2Store or drops in the event]?

CM Fragola likes this.
  5. xLeax

xLeax User

Question : What will u finally do to revive the Server, since u said in other Thread that u have a few ideas, i dont think that merge brought enough to survive the comming Summer

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. Fragola

Fragola User

Allright, evening time has won.
    You still have time to drop the questions below.

7. ANGEL

ANGEL User

Question 1 What you planning to do with ppl using bots and inapropriate programs for pvp oly etc how you planning to stop them because GM ingame check my opinion shoudnt be the answer you should make frost security more secure in my opinion.They are there you just need to open your eyes abit
    Question 2 How you planning to bring more ppl in
    Question 3 What is your vision for this server
    Question 4 Are you planning to lower the cost for l2 store at all
    Question 5 Are you planing to make this server works properly because they are plenty on known bugs but noone does nothing to be resolved.Especially with the skills
    Thank you for you anwers in advance

CM Fragola likes this.
  8. Emeli

Emeli User

Question 4: Is there a possibility to change the change the system from L2store to monthly payment [like the classic server]?

Do you upload the record of the stream somewhere so that player [who are not on at that time] can watch it later?

CM Fragola likes this.
  9. Fragola

Fragola User

Sure, I'll upload it later to the youtube channel, so everyone could check it.

Emeli likes this.
  10. americangirld

americangirld User

Why do farming/free events dont have l2store/paid event rewards ?If u do it like u do just add packs of farmable items to l2store :>why bother leaving town for trash

11. Fragola

Fragola User

I'm a little bit late, the stream will start in ~15 minutes.

12. yLogy

yLogy User

Cooking, dishes... Its ok. We understand and we will wait a bit

13. Kadden

Kadden User

Thank you for having the patience to deal with the crying kids in chat. They don't understand why the game has changed even though you explained it so honestly.

We want to see more streams and more about Classic please.

CM Fragola likes this.
  14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

That was a fun stream. All jokes aside though, from my understanding your team seems to have little knowledge about the game or just denying the facts.
    A party "farming" roughly 100mil per hour while continuously dying in Paulina gear isn't a great example of grouping and progression. I hope you guys start giving it a bit more thought and, along with the devs, figure something out.

15. Fragola

Fragola User

It's just the server is 1 week old, they can't buy r99 crafting packs because there's none on the market so they are investing