1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

items on spoil

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by qweto, May 6, 2018.

1. qweto

qweto User

I know that the spoil rates are really low but didn't expect to be that low... how is it possible for few hours ( 3 - 4 ) not to get even a single thing from level 100 monsters? I'm wonder if some other spoiler are feeling same thing or it is something wrong with me or the place I'm trying to spoil?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Where did you try to spoil ?

3. qweto

qweto User

Giant's Cave, essence of the lesser giants and root of the lesser giants also I have tryed at shadow of the mother tree some times ago for 2hours only 1 mob gave me something.

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I've never tried to spoil those mobs you have mentionned in giant cave for so long so cannot confirm spoil rate. I don't know about the solo area in Shadow of the Mother Tree but in the group area, the spoil rate is better (you won't get only 1 item after 2 hours :p).

5. qweto

qweto User

yea I know that the group areas have better drop and spoil rates but I guess you know hard is it for spoiler to get into party for those places thats why I tryed solo once and if we can trust l2 wiki they have really nice spoiler rate that's why I'm wonder what is going on here.
    https://l2wiki.com/Crystal_Reep
    https://l2wiki.com/Crystal_Needle

6. xLeax

xLeax User

thats a solo spot ?