1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Roleplay Clan

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Neerlay, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neerlay

Neerlay User

Hello everyone!
    It's been years since I've been playing L2 (yesterday I had a feeling like it's a good time to give it a shot, but I've noticed that everyone is literally into pvp, there is no one to talk or have fun with beside that :'D!)
    I am simply wondering if there are any roleplaying clans on this server? Does anyone have any info to share? :) I would highly appreciate it!

2. Henerik

Henerik User

There is no roleplay clan ( anymore ? ) on this server. If you don't want PvP, you still have some PvE clans where you could get what you want, talk with people on clan chat/TS. Last time i saw a pure roleplay clan, it was maybe 7-8 years ago. Things changed with the evolution of the game and players.

Neerlay likes this.
  3. Naito

Naito User

Join my Lilith clan, is pve old style, no cp system :)

Neerlay likes this.
  4. Neerlay

Neerlay User

Wow, that's pretty sad :/ I've got a feeling like L2 went in a really wrong direction at some point heh.. Thanks for the reply tho!

Hey, that would be nice :"D Just rememeber, I literally started last night, I feel confused and lost so I may be throwing a bunch of questions since everything is so "new" to me again :'D!

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  5. Dutchman

Dutchman User

there are alot of pve clans not every clan is pvp check the clan entry you can find them there

6. MrScubba

MrScubba User

I would recommend contacting "ripstorm he has a friendly and helpful clan for PvE players any level and activity.
    Unfortunately there are no roleplaying clans.
    If you want some heroshouts from the blonde orc with "LF Roleplaying clan, drop me a pm ingame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.