1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

13.05.2018 Core Siege Stats from Horde POV - the series returns in glory!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Palkah, May 14, 2018.

1. Palkah

Palkah User

After a two-month break from the game, I am back with my series of siege statistics! Info for the newcomers, and those who forgot about how this works: I basically record sieges with a box and then watch the clip and write down every single kill and death. The results are quite accurate, but there is always a possibility of small error when there are more kills in a single moment than can be fit into a chat window.

This time I've recorded the siege from TheHorde POV, and I have to say it was quite fun.

You can see the full statistics of 13.05.2018 siege in the link below, I've also added statistics from the siege of 15.04.2018, which I forgot to post earlier.

THE LINK: http://e-repo.pl/siegestats/stats.php

As for the extract of some information from the site about the last siege, for people too lazy to click a button:

Total Kills: 1460
    Total Deaths: 520
    Top 3 Multikillers: Manhunt with a Septakill, iAggro with a Hexakill, and Orthrus with a Pentakill.
    Honorable mention: Orthrus has killed 23 people in 17 seconds WHAT THE HELL BRO.

The overall stats chart of TOP10 killers:

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

iLethal, GecKos, DelfinuVesel and 8 others like this.
  2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Good job, very informative, keep them coming !

3. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

Very good work here!!! :p :p
    May 14, 2018
    and stop carpeting qxb =P

4. Hax

Hax User

this eneas is so good with lvl104

SnoWyz likes this.
  5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Eneas, pride of the new players. Barely a year playing GoD and this good!

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I know and I played few times with Eneas on some ******** private server , he is good , but GoD doesn't require much time to be familiar with.

Btw Snowyz liking Hax's post... hmm :D

On topic , if you're accepting my opinion about it , I'll just say that those stats are basic , and aren't saying much , just as example if qxb killed 50 times MrScubba , it's not the same performance than Jik killing 50 times Kengaa. For me , you're doing quite a long job for not much , but if you're pleased to do it , you're free to do it ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I don't need to love him to agree with him.

8. Hax

Hax User

Of course it depends who fights who and who has what task.
    Also if I send parties to camp aden or parties to rush EN, there are many differences.

9. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

say it clear , you just want to flame someone from my cp D:

you have a lot of videos where you can see kengaa pt dieng to qxb no sccuba D:

10. Oscar

Oscar User

iirc frag msg doesn't say who did you kill, just clan name, so would be hard to make it any better

11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Not at all , I could have picked Zeyva also , qxb is just the one that is next to Jik simply.

I don't care in which CP qxb is , I just took it as an example , and if I would have wished to flame , I would have simply said : Why Syra isn't in the top 10 killers ?

@Oscar , it's not my point , I'm just saying that he is doing quite a long job for something that is showing almost nothing , only a resume of blue and red chat...

12. Oscar

Oscar User

it can still tell who has biggest input and who slack doing nothing, after all scuba kill is better than no kill at all
    btw, image/website doesnt load anymore, rip :D

13. iLethal

iLethal User

u missed my Octakill at my frap 07:47 :) and some strong targets too!

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

http://e-repo.pl/siegestats/stats.php

you can check siege 15/04/2018 if you want see me D:

[​IMG]

im pro , but kill ppl when im not online still cant do it

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Nah I'm not interested , you can keep looking for attention with someone else ;) , flaming on this forum is boring tbh.

16. Hax

Hax User

35.Mukino118

The one kill of mukino was HolyToast btw. MVP

Kym Willer likes this.
  17. Betr4y

Betr4y User

God, everyone can do like that with his gear and nobody focusing you. The guy is a garbage otherwise.
    Ramona started 14 months ago and he was there from beginning. But he is playing BARELY a year. We've got some math problems here too.

18. Palkah

Palkah User

Yup, only clan and person killing/dying, nothing more. And I doubt the Koreans will add another parameter just for me :S

'Almost nothing' tells you, at least partially, your efficiency in comparison to your clanmates, and also tells you if you should improve your damage or defense, if you don't kill or die too much :)

There was a planned maintenance at 1-3AM about which I totally forgot when posting this, it should be up for at least a month now.

It was either during someone else's kills so didn't get caught in my chat window, or it took longer than 1 second to make, making it a Killing Spree for me :V

12, he had an unplanned 2 month break from the game due to some issues.

19. Betr4y

Betr4y User

Playing diferent char is not called a break. And wasn't he playing on Core too? Or when did he become buddy with Horde?

20. Palkah

Palkah User

He played Snotra only on sieges as a driver, dont know anything about his Core history. We became friends with TheHorde when it gave us an opportunity to harass Dinnervate and CarpetNoodle.