1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

A Game set up for failure.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by mYzor, May 14, 2018.

1. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

I was thinking the opposite, making it more group friendly. I grouped with randoms from time to time, doing just quests, and this is how I discovered some things are broken and it forces me to solo some stuff because it's more efficient. But I realize that either way, making it more solo friendly or more group friendly is equally demanding from developers.

darthblade likes this.
  2. Fragola

Fragola User

With all due respect, I'm not mixing Classic and Main version and their communities, and I know that this isn't Classic. I do fail to understand how creating the content like @andrius3022 and @mYzor created is bad for any community and why I can't ask for more of that without getting dirt thrown in my direction all the time. Again and again - game design in its core won't change. People's attitude to each other can. I'm not asking for myself or Innova or NCSOFT, I'm asking for those people who are curious and OK with the current game and are willing to try it. Just because they don't sit on the forum all the time, doesn't mean they don't exist. Not everyone wants +10 PvP sets the first day they enter the game, some are still looking for people to enjoy time with.

Looks like when trying to please every playstyle - solo, small group and usual group, we got mixed content which still needs to be perfected.

3. Naito

Naito User

@Up
    What pvp set +10 in first day, nobody wants this. The main problem is you have no chance to get enough money from game to make it even playin 5 years, when u will understand it ? Why so hard ?

Lillim and xLeax like this.
  4. mYzor

mYzor User

There's always the fact that some of these changes may make sense to us (and to an extent, to NCWest) but to them it may not be worth the trouble.
    Lets say someone goes into NCSoft and presents a very well made case about how small changes could help atract more players and, more importantly, some payers and NCSoft suits go: "Well.. you see.. We have been studying our "own" servers and we reached the conclusion that the number of possible new players isnt great. So we have shifted our focus into maintaining our existing playerbase."
    What can anyone do then? Because that also makes sense (at least to me).

In the same way i say they failed to localize the game properly for us, our solutions may not be localized enough for them.
    One thing that could help is the option to upgrade R grade gear into r95 and then into r99. That would also give a sense of progression, but since NCSoft tends to make these upgrade options super expensive..
    (does anyone remember upgrading pets equipment vs straight buying the better version? Oh yes! This game had a pet system once!)

Lillim likes this.
  5. {IronV}

{IronV} User

didnt know u can buy adena from l2store !

6. xLeax

xLeax User

now ironv u act dumber then u are
    May 25, 2018
    With all due respect, I'm not mixing Classic and Main version and their communities, and I know that this isn't Classic. I do fail to understand how creating the content like
    @andrius3022
    and
    @mYzor
    created is bad for any community and why I can't ask for more of that without getting dirt thrown in my direction all the time. Again and again - game design in its core won't change. People's attitude to each other can. I'm not asking for myself or Innova or NCSOFT, I'm asking for those people who are curious and OK with the current game and are willing to try it. Just because they don't sit on the forum all the time, doesn't mean they don't exist. Not everyone wants +10 PvP sets the first day they enter the game, some are still looking for
    people
    to enjoy time with.

@CmFragola, i dont understand why u allways say people want +10 pvp sets the first day they enter the game, that is not true and u know this, but i think people want to have the chance to have pvp sets after maybe 1 year of playing, then epics maybe after 2, brooches after 3 years without spending tons on l2 store, this is it, not after first day, but even THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE right now with ur nerfed drops, which not even worth to leave town.
    When will u understand and accept this easy and single truth?

I think most of the People would be perfectly ok if it would take to Farm 2-3 Months AVERAGE ( casual playing 3-4 hours per Day)to make a pvp Set for a cp member, and with farm i mean playing the game, not doing 700 zakens/Freyas/etc etc

Lillim likes this.
  7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

The people who want to play the game and willing to spend money, no matter how much, they already accept that the core design won't change.
    That doesn't mean adjustments shouldn't be made to improve the server, no reasonable player is calling for huge development by the devs.
    People get frustrated because they know lack of stuff like guides isn't the reason that got us here and similar content won't have an impact on the server nor your profits.

P.S. I didn't say guides are bad for the community if you want to ask for more do it if you think they will do anything you are mistaken.

8. Naito

Naito User

R grade and R95 shund't be upgraded, they should get chance to be PvE or PvP so could be usefull. There is many changed which could make this game playable. For example give to Balok, Tauti, Instanced Antharas, 7 days jewels. So new people can have something by doing this regularly. Give to game daily reward as permanent event. Same with Libra. This game isn't ballance and low populated, so people should have posibility to change what they want when they want so party still can be filled.

9. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

It's like in real life. People with lots of money do investments in order to get even more massive amount of money. For a game it doesn't really make sense, where everyone is supposed to start equal and achieve the same stuff. P2W shop should be there for people eager to get something first, to achieve something faster, to ease your progress, not to replace game content, to be the only way to obtain certain things, or make it impossible to obtain items if free alternative in game is provided.

It's really not the fault of those npc's. The xp table has drastically changed from what I can observe. A few years ago I was getting the same amount of xp from same quests, only that summed up they gave me 2-3% per day at level 96-97. Today the same quests and dailies, with same xp, can get you even half level, with zero vitality, no PA or anything. XP reward from Penny start to become meaningless, 200mil~700mil xp is nothing compared with some quests that give you 2b~5b daily. So it's not those npc fault but xp tables has changed, probably because devs think the game should start somewhere at 100+. You're right about rewards. As the xp hasn't changed, the items or adena rewards used to be more... rewarding.

10. -V77-

-V77- User

What ppl say:
    We want a bit more adena from spots, posibility to get equipment in some normal time(not after 6 years of playing 20h per day finally get moeny for 1 part pvp +6) like pvp set +8 in 6 months or even 1 year, not 6y.

What ppl really mean by this.
    Increase adena drop, items drop to fill market with lacking tems like basic weapons pve and pvp, stable economy, not 70b for pvp set. like 35b with possible to darm it by active playing not only selling l2store

What innova see ppl want
    PvP +20 weapon and PvP +15 set after 1h playing....

Zeldrax@Core and Conandrina like this.
  11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont disagree that game need a change for the new ppl but im sure puting adena on spots etc ll just make l2store/items more expensive , in the end it might help just to buy mats from giran w.o getting heart attack
    imo problem is that there is 1 good spot in elven ,1 good spot in atelia , 1 good spot at archaic/pavels etc if they just make somehow more decent spots to farm, adena to euro price wont change and just more ppl might be motivated to farm

12. xLeax

xLeax User

now i can agree with u, yes its true if more adena drops the item prices will go up ( inflation) we seen the deflation of removing adena from Fishing had a big impact on prices, to make items cheaper we dont need more adena drops, but either

Higher chance on getting items, ie higher compounding chances on brooches ( who the heck thinks its ok to use 1k boxes to make a lvl 5 yewel should be forced to play the game for 3 years to farm those first)
    Higher drop chances on pvp/pve Stones ( yes they will become cheaper if there are more on market)
    Higher Drop Chances on Basic Materials , and lower NPC Price for them ( Double Drop chance on basic mats, weapon fragments etc and in same time half their npc Price )
    Higher chances on just everything which is in this game korean random.
    Most Important as many said, put a System that u can not Fail 100x in a row, while another dude get full sucess after first try, make a fail save system,
    no, not for 100% everything, but if something is 50% then u should get it atleast after 3rd or 4th try , no?

Put a Way for New Players to become atleast Semi - Usefull on the PVE/Pvp Aspect of the Game, Top items shouldnt be touched ok, but how about make 2nd top items more available, nobody gets hurt if u make it easier to get a CH - Belt, PVE - Armor Sets, Maybe make something like a 2nd class 7 Sign ( With weaker stats but more affordable for newbies) etc, so then the people can decide if they do quests for 2nd grade Gear, or Farm hardcore / use Their Visa for Top - Items
    Cheaper prices on L2 Store, not only on overpowered items, also on Exp / vitality items, who wanna pay 40€ every month just to get double exp now a days, if he can buy a WHOLE COMPLETE Game for this money EVERY month
    More Active Events, to remove the boredome from daily activitys which are every day the same at some point ( Yes this would need active Gms with the Will and Endurance to do so)
    And many other things could be done, if Innova just tried hard enough , thats my 2 Cents, u can delete this post or take some ideas from it

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    darthblade likes this.
  13. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Adjustments on promos/events and proper L2 Store pricing pretty much covers all that without major changes to the game.

14. goduole

goduole User

And carrot event cming without horses :D ty for listening our feedbacks on more time

15. Fragola

Fragola User

There's no 2-horse event available, sorry about that.

If you want to keep this discussion like this, I'm out.

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

sorry but out or in , there are no actual changes so ..

17. Palkah

Palkah User

Maybe we kickstart buying rights to develop L2 in Europe? xD

Negnal and Naito like this.
  18. SK111

SK111 Banned

@v77 I do not think that verbally attacking the only person who is defending us is a good idea, at all.

Ok I've joined classic only three months ago and I'm not entitled to comment on it but there's an universe between classic and salvation,
    a whole universe. It's like EN and TH on core are ressing each other ... cmon
    Edit 1: The difference, the real difference, between salvation and classic is that the normal players are frustrated by weird prices, rgn with korean random chance etc and since they can't release the resentment on the ones who put that damn button in the game they screw up other players' experience.

The real problem in salvation is that no one was ever able to do 100+ dailies without spending tons of cash.
    And yes. Login on chronos. If you have the money you can be the top na player in 3 hours without killing even a single mob.
    Just log in. Almost no one did a lvl 1 toon grinding it up to 105. All bought accounts.
    What 1 day are you talking about? It's a matter of hours.
    And trust me if you, as innova players, consider yourself a big spender well there are dudes in there who are spending 10.000 $
    on a daily basis just to harass or bully everyone they come across. It's like their personal shooting range.
    Edit 2: if you think those top na dogs hit the l2 store button once you are totally wrong.
    All their money goes to cashing out players rmters. NCWest isn't getting a cent from them.
    Don't ever try to compare innova to ncwest. In here there are normal ppl. In there are only rich guys who are just bored or who placed
    a mortcage on their parents' house and as fast they joined the ship as fast they will cash out.

The problem in salvation is that no one can afford to do 100+ dailies without spending his entire wage in the l2 store.
    I don't think a cm wants to spend his/her wage just to watch a 2 hours long movie per day.
    First because if you spend all of your wage on pixels you don't have the money to pay your bills
    Second because all of us are supposed to eat something once in a while.

Ok. NCSoft doesn't want to lower the price. Find a way to gear up new players [well returning players] after lvl 100
    7 days gear, shadow items do what you want but do it. If you don't do this the player base will constantly fall.

19. xLeax

xLeax User

No offence SK, but i didnt see any Defending of "us" from any side towards the developers, all i see/read is we can not change this, developers do not want, we can not change that, developers dont agree.
    There has been hundrets of posts of people saying what is needet to be done to bring life back to this server, but as Iron Said, we are yet waiting for any good changes ( since months if i may add this) .
    No Offence to anyone, i can understand Fragolas hands are Bound towards her "Bosses" and she cant do much, but yet i for myself fail to see that she belive us in what we are trying to explain.

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Just do a test for free it requires only 1 minute of your spare time and one spare e-mail.
    Log in on ncwest and post this. "Can you please change (insert what you want)".
    You will get from 7 to 644 days of ban in one go.
    Return in here and say "TY CM FRAGOLA".