1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Next target bug and support

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xXGuliverXx, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXGuliverXx

xXGuliverXx User

What I can say no more pa in this server they service are ****. I contact support server and informed about bug but they told me there are bo bug and its my pro len that i get pk and lost item. I were using next target with selection only monster but successfully targeted summon and get pk.
    So announcement on maintain thread are falls.
    • Now the servitors and the pets of other players won't be automatically targeted by the character if the Next Target option is set to 'Monster'.
    Fixes and changes made during maintenance on 03.05.18:

Thus information are lie be careful, because there are no compensation for it.

2. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

Sorry to hear of the loss of your items but you should learn to know a bit more about the game mechanics.
    The repeated macros system and Next Target setting on Monster are working as intended.
    The info about Next Target option you mentioned about, is not a lie if you take the game mechanics into account.
    In other words: the next target option set on monster does target hostile players (or their summons / clones) if there are no monsters to be targeted.

Support cannot help you either because it is not a bug, it is how the game works for many years.
    You can disagree with me, sorry about that but it is how it is.

Just want to warn everyone that regardless of how good your macros are, you can take karma (be a PK char) if you are AFK long enough and the person messing with you have time to waste.
    In other words: never leave your char farming on macro unattended.
    Of course you can use repeated macro to farm but at least use Team Viewer or Splashtop to watch your char on mobile phone while doing something else.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

show your "safe" macro. i can say where was the problem.

4. Hax

Hax User

no, it will not.

If one player attacks you while you have no target, you will take him on target. This has been in the game since long.

5. goduole

goduole User

Its just lmo how 1 guy can troll all server and core team :D guliver probably this zauliuz is ur item thief :)

6. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

I said different but I meant the same :)

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  7. Saffran

Saffran User

iCat and ClassicHarmony are tww of these absolute lowlifes. To bad I didnt drop more so I could just stop playing.

8. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

It is same scamer/rmt'er better known as superbad. Only he is low enough to do such things.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

nice imagination skills..
    keep going.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  10. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Sure keep on running with tw set after scamming I guess at least 200-300b.. :)
    Allab and omnislash vol2.. at least these 2 were farming not scamming.

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

where is that rmt? i don't get.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  12. goduole

goduole User

He can can be dump enough to keep this items just in wh :D so why gm just dont return it back, since gms agree that its not fair and bad for server helth.. this apologyz in support just make more ppl disapoint and leave this server..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.