1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Premium account help

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Cayenev1, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cayenev1

Cayenev1 User

Hello guys,
    I got a premium account , but i have some questions :
    - How to dual box? I searched a bit on the forums , but don't really find a good answer.
    I tried different things already : i've tried to open 1 client (premium) on the website , then log off and log on with my 2nd account(non premium) , but it says " there is already a client open"
    I tried to open via the L2.exe, but the game is loading, got the salvation graphic on the screen, but then everything just closes.
    Do i miss something , maybe the 2 accounts needs to be linked or somehting??

- It says you have daily rewards from the 3 headed dragon. Where is that dragon :)??

Thanks in advance!

Kr,

2. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

You need to lounch premium account and then after 1st is up, lounch 2nd. It just has to be in such sequence. Premium account 1st.
    Tree headed dragons are replaced with Griffin that you have on every character on your premium account. If you don't - clean your inventory to 60-70 items and restart. It will appear in your inventory. All you need is to summon it and stay like 10 minutes with him summoned. It will give you an egg that contains random reward ( mostly hp/CP super potion, ews, sealed shadow weapon.. but can be 1hour vitality, drop rune, bloody or dark armor stone.
    Hope will help you.

3. Cayenev1

Cayenev1 User

Ok Andrius, the dragon part is clear now :)!

I already tried his for the accounts, but he says that there is already an account in use if you try to log with the 2nd, and the first account disconnects then.
    Any other solution?

Kind regards,

4. krege

krege User

Do you have l2 classic client running also?

5. Cayenev1

Cayenev1 User

Ok guys, i tried again and now for some strange reason, it works !

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Kr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.