1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EVENT Horses: Infinity carrots

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, May 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]

High Horse Galup is back to Elmoreden to gather all carrots of the universe to save his brother that disappeared more than over a year ago! He needs all carrots that exist to change the destiny!
    Help the brave hero and get rewarded for your loyalty!
    :9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1. Gather carrots for High Horse Galup
    Eliminate monsters and gather Carrots! As usual, items will not drop from monsters that are 9 or more levels lower than the character (such mobs are dark-blue).

[​IMG]

Awakened characters will not receive Carrots in hunting zones for non-Awakened characters. The same is true for characters having completed 3rd Liberation.

2. High Horse Galup
    After the maintenance, you will meet Galup in all big towns of Elmoreden. You can find it standing on a special event pedestal - or use /target Galup command.

[​IMG]

Galup will tell you the story of its mysterious arrival in Elmoreden, and ask you to bring as many Carrots as you can - Galup is very, very hungry!

Collect 40, 4 000, or 40 000 Carrots and give them to Galup. It will reward you with a special item - Galup's Special Gift.

The exchange rate is as follows:

[​IMG]

You can also exchange some of your carrots for Entrance Passes to popular instances or cosmetic items! Go pick some great appearances to stand out from the crowd!

[​IMG]

* All appearances are permanent.
    * Entrance Pass: Shilen's Altar is a permanent item and does not have a 1-day timer as two other passes. So it can be used at any time.

* You can obtain an unlimited amount of items - the only limit is the number of carrots you have.
    * Check out the Costume appearances below:
    https://l2wiki.com/Blue_Musketeer_Appearance_Stone
    https://l2wiki.com/Red_Musketeer_Appearance_Stone
    https://l2wiki.com/Red_Noblesse_Appearance_Stone
    https://l2wiki.com/White_Noblesse_Appearance_Stone
    https://l2wiki.com/Pirate_Crew_Appeareance_Stone (same as 'Pirate Shipment')
    https://l2wiki.com/Pirate_Captain_Appeareance_Stone (same as 'Red Pirate')

By the way, if you have a surplus of Adena in your pockets, feel free to spend it for a useful 1-hour buff set! It has a bonus - Blessing of Light (XP/SP +3%)! Each buff set costs only 2 Million Adena.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upon giving a certain amount of Carrots to Galup you will obtain a Galup's Special Gift. Open a pouch and receive your reward!

[​IMG]

Galup's Special Gift shall be deleted after the event (June 20), so be sure to open all of your gifts before the server maintenance on June 20.

Upon opening a pouch you will receive one of the items from the list:

[​IMG]

If you are a lucky one, you will get a box with 2 random options. Upon opening, the head accessory will get 2 random options from the table below. One from the Option A column, the other one - from Option B.

[​IMG]

E.g.: Romantic Chapeau [WIT + P. Atk.]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carrot drop chance is x3 between 18:00 and 24:00 server time.
    Rewards can be received when the inventory weight/quantity is less than 80% full.

marckela and darthblade like this.
  2. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User

in a server with major problem is the botting you added farming event without solving bot problem first.what you smoking guys

3. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

no horse no login

4. goduole

goduole User

30min 18x carrots xD normal?

5. 7thSin

7thSin User

So what about hunting horses?

6. Jintxa

Jintxa User

Why not x3 drop to 2:00 am like other events? A lot of people cant play before 22:00 or 23:00 pm. Í like Luichan said. Only bots can spent a lot of adena in farm events. You need fixed that as soon as posible

7. Betr4y

Betr4y User

Nice horses in the picture :rolleyes:

8. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Devs decided to set it that way. No special reasons for such decision, it's the same as in RU.

marckela likes this.
  9. marckela

marckela User

10. manu

manu User

Servers may have same settings but why they got again sayha promos with 200boxes while we skip it?
    Not to mention its second time they get this and their previons generated way more sayha boxes than our previos mixed tricky sale.

11. Krasiulinka

Krasiulinka User

so now u can't steal rewards from horse it's a pitty right? :D

This event is good better than other with l2 store or only for the best

12. MusashiDVB

MusashiDVB User

galup patataj :).

13. Fragola

Fragola User

I hope you're not complaining that we got a farming event instead of L2Store promo?

marckela and SK111 like this.
  14. -V77-

-V77- User

To be honest. Most ppl that i spoke prefear the same way earn money in l2 like me.

Insteed of farming event like this and after 6 days farming 4h per day get nothing. this time i can stay more in work. Earn some extra money, buy tarots and sell them. For this adena buy item that i want. Event like this is for unemployed ppl or some kids. Adults dont have time to farm event with 99% rewards are **** and its 99.999999 to get one of this ****.

15. manu

manu User

What instead of..? I complain they got carrot event and sayha l2store promo on same day, and we aint getting sayha promo, im just asking why?
    Im not complaining about getting farming event, its always nice to have them lol.
    Lets start again, I dont get why they got it for second time while their previous promo gave their servers much more sayha boxes than our previous mixed tricky sale, so i ask why arent we getting sayhas?
    Not like i care for X or Y event just that i dont like see differences with ru servers from my point of view it can look as discriminaron, only that.

16. Fragola

Fragola User

It's obvious: EU has a slightly different release plan than RU. That's why.

marckela likes this.
  17. SK111

SK111 Banned

It seems to me that anything CM Fragola does v77 gets angry :020:

18. zazuts

zazuts User

I want the horses at farm fields!!!! Or let me buy carrots... coz i never will trade 40.000 carrots like this.

Basic math:

* 1hr (hitting like a crazy guy) 100 carrots...
    * 10hrs 1000 carrots...
    * 400hrs = 40.000 carrots (more than 16 days)
    Event ends in 14 days.

Horses at field farms gives PVP to lowlvls... Gives chance to get 40+ carrots per mob and make the event worthy to login and only search for the horses and have a lot of fun.
    Please, if you wanna go to a different way of NCWest, let us have some fun!! Anything else you can sell at L2store, like done with falling stars and cratter boxes.

19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Event so bad people want carrots in l2store lmao. It's actually hilarious that they never learn, I bet they will try again a different combo for sayha promo than RU. BTW now with armor upgrades why not add pve/pvp armor stones to this event and when are we also gonna get vitality cakes?

20. rippie

rippie User

why so negative ... it may not be perfect, better something than nothing.

marckela likes this.