1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EVENT Horses: Infinity carrots

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, May 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. honeybunny

honeybunny User

Any chance you can show us how the appearances looks like ? Please.

2. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Its not really that much negativity just the fact that this event isn't made to function on such a low amount of event items. They needed to either increase the actual drops, the quantity per mob, or add some other way to get more (the horses in hunting grounds used to provide those).

And as to the whole "we gave you an event" "why aren't you happy?" "we listen to what you ask!" It's related to the fact that so far the last 3 months you canceled the good event's only to add RNG boxes to the store, this is the first "remotely good event (not l2 store like fishing)" that got added this year and this is directed @CM Fragola, make your own conclusions.

3. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

You can find them in the first post. Just click the links to get to l2wiki and view the screenshots.

Devs have removed the field horse deliberately. This event goes live in any L2 territory without the field horse since 2017 (RU/EU/US/TW). NC JP didn't release the altered version of the event since 2016 though. Unfortunately, we can't change the event mechanics ourselves as we don't have rights for that as well as the server files are always delivered encrypted. Instead of the field horse devs increased the base drop rate of event items by 3 times since the first version of the event in 2016. Additionally, we requested to add the core time drop boost setting (x3) for this event, and the request was approved. Originally, the event was released without the core time boost (last year it wasn't applied). This is the only thing we could do in this situation to increase the event drop rate as much as possible.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    marckela likes this.
  4. Ghost-K

Ghost-K User

I just hope to have active GM's to clean up the zones (bots) because this event is mostly for people who use them, increasing the market value even more.

5. iEmily

iEmily User

Today I tested with event buff I farmed a little. like 1hr 54 min at total 280 carrots collected. Now I am buying carrots to test galup gifts. I hope I can get good items. At first test in 100 gifts ,my friend got mystic soul crystal fragment + many hair accessories. and some source of emperor (I wrote vaulable ones only).

I opened 110 gifts: 4x hair accessories+eod packs +ge packs and all others junks (giant enchant,blessed enchant scrolls etc...)
    1 gift pouch costed 28kk. and it looks profitable... Good luck all.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    CM Fragola likes this.
  6. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Just finished my first day of farming:
    5 hours in Atelia = 1800 Carrots
    45 Gifts:
    [​IMG]

max11 and CM Fragola like this.
  7. SHpokas

SHpokas User

Are all items from the Gift bags tradable or there are some bound to account/character?

CM Fragola likes this.
  8. iEmily

iEmily User

I got many items and all were tradable. Also checked item details non of them bound. You can trade them. Also if anyone want to trade carrots for items they can check my shop in-game. Carrots for items :) Adena in devolution.

CM Fragola likes this.
  9. Lillim

Lillim User

anyway after one hour 287 mobs 10 carrots hmm realy worth to do? l2 stay realy not for people just for machine :p

10. Palkah

Palkah User

You get outfarmed by AOE groups on Atelia and Elven.

11. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Seems fair xD, looks like even for farm events you need to have top gear in order to contest the good farm spots.

12. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

All item restrictions are listed in the reward table under spoiler.

13. Palkah

Palkah User

You just need to have a high rate of killing mobs viable for the event per second, that's why before one of the good spots was Sel Mahum but fixed qq

CM Fragola likes this.
  14. demoiselle

demoiselle User

just pick a lv99 feoh/tyrr go fairy...u will farm a lot and u wont let those 123asasdui toons farm

+u will get some pvp also

15. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

It's because they system that we have in unrewarding if you arent killing every second. The way it works is that every x minute (i dont know exactly the interval number) drops happen simultaneously on the server as a way to regulate drops and keep the bots from flooding the server with unlimited free items. So if you take a train every 1 minute and the drop interval doesnt happen during the time that you wipe the train then you will get 0 drops/carots/packets or whatever event is on. The best way to farm is to have a constant rate of killing mobs even 1 by 1 or massively in good spots in atelia or whatever that you can get a group after another without much downtime.

16. Palkah

Palkah User

Before the interval (dropping Z carrots) was 35 seconds, right now its almost full random 20s-90s, but with some way to make sure that X intervals happen during whole event, and Y=X*Z carrots get dropped on the server. You'd go nuts if you knew how the drop system of non-event items works in this game tho xD Ever noticed that on L2Wiki chances are ranges and not set values? It means that there is a setting on server that some number of that type of item can drop per week, and the more of that item drops, the lower the chance is for other people. This applies to almost every RNG aspect of this game :D

Good news - the limit is reset during maintenance
    Bad news - not every maintenance, I guess it happens when a new 'update' needs to be installed (these 200MB files every 2-3 maintenances).

darthblade likes this.
  17. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

My farm was done outisde the "hot time" (3x drops). I guess places like Land of Chaos and Fairy could offer a good ratio on mobs killed to award as many carrots as possible. But...the server settings will make you dispute the carrot drops with whoever is playing at the same time as you, so even with the 3x drop, you have at least 5x the competition i have playing at my night time ( gmt-3).
    I see some people complaining about dropping a small amount, but most of them are killing mobs on spots with not that many mobs, or hard-ish mobs. If they want to REALLY have a chance of getting a good amount of carrots, they have to either adjust their power to farm on spots with good amount of mobs (in order of strenght>Atelia/GC/Elven) or resort to lower level character/spots like Fairy and Land of Chaos

18. zazuts

zazuts User

I don't want carrots at store...
    I want horses at farm fields. And was saying that it's a really stupid math around the event... Like have an option to trade 40.000 carrots since no one will ever use it.

darthblade likes this.
  19. Arbogast

Arbogast User

im doin 100 carrots in 30 minutes. Killing mobs one by one. Pretty nice price of carrots on market. So i give + for this event and thx.

CM Fragola likes this.
  20. SHpokas

SHpokas User

As a F2P player what a like the most about this event is those lv4 Buffs for 2mil, they are soooo good for my lvl98 char.

TranpeGG and CM Fragola like this.