1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EVENT Horses: Infinity carrots

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, May 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I said I am dead in the morning and someone is farming room... I check chat to see who killed me. If it is the same person that is farming - I come and kill him/her. IF I don't see whom or it is not the same person... I stand up and move to another free room. But here comes someone considering as a centre of the universe as you and claims "that is my room" coz your boxes were lying dead for at least 2-3 hours that probably were killed by the same guy as my boxes. (2 nights I got killed by Zariche/Akamanah and I saw some people just running circles in harnak and killing everyone).
    And your think of "you don't need to farm coz you have a hero" is just beyond being pathetic.
    People don't want to "farm crp" or interrupt newbies... Simply don't interrupt them and they will not bother you... But then people like you pretend to be a victim coz you are bullied and given war.
    I personally asked people in my clan to not kill your clan (Speciality after talking with Emily coz I had hopes she will manage to explain to you). But after you kept bothering me and killing my boxes I gave a green light for them to do whatever they want.

Tbh I don't know why I am even typing here coz I tried to talk with you 3 days in chat but it seems you had and still have issues to understand human language.
    https://prnt.sc/jr4ndb
    https://prnt.sc/jr4pws
    For me, you are just one spoiled br*t, that everyone has to kiss backend... Gl for you with that.

Anw it is all of-topic... Hope everyone enjoyed the event. And see you in the next one. Hopefully will get one til autumn.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

1. I know you didn't, personally I admire you, but this does not mean other people didnt lower themselves to our level. Somehow you seem to support them, which is kind of disappointing.

2. Who talked about PK? Your clan declared war to us a number of times in the past, but unlike EN didnt sneak in boxes to open it and I appreciated that and let it pass. However, if you really need that CRP and pvp points, fine, as I said, without you and a few others, there would be no server as Innova manages it, so we would be happy to do whatever we can to keep you entertained. I take it as my duty and other people here have a similar view.

@Verb: Fine, whatever. I think I explained clearly enough a couple of times already.

3. Hax

Hax User

I dont know your clan and I will defend my clan in every way, so if they want smth and its reasonable, I will help.

Sneaking in boxes i dont know. After they didnt follow my orders, none has war privs except me anymore.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you mean if your clan come to spot, that one is taken by randoms, th start flag on them and lose pvp in 20seconds, you declare war to all players who was in different clans because they hurt your untouchables?

5. iEmily

iEmily User

Sneaking boxes and declearing war to pve clans are really big problem for PVE clan members. We had clan wars because of some selfish people. I hope we won't get that kind of persons in clan again.
    We need to help new players to get stronger so please don't decleare war to pve clans. All PVE clans try to help new players for getting stronger. Also People who wants to make pvp will graduate from PVE clans.
    This event was so nice for new comers. I hope there will be many events like this and new players will get good equipments with that kind of events.
    Results of this event was nice people made 1b per day (100~200kk per hour farming carrots) and they got 14b and this is enough for a good start after 99 lvl.
    Thank you Innova. We will wait another farming events which supports F2P...

MaoMao likes this.
  6. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

still better than make afk toons take karma and kill them till they drop something

Hax likes this.
  7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Yes, as I said, I appreciate that.

I do not think it is reasonable to support bullies though, IMO, server>clan. When someone comes with heroes to clean up level 85-90 areas I dont think they should need any support to clear pve people in event gear, if they do, then they should have no place in a top clan.

But we went offtopic too much, what I wanted to say is that this kind of events can create drama in the most unexpected places and even PvE people can enjoy some of it. It was boring watching 2-4 rooms 15-18 hours a day, without people like marckela and Verb, not even worth it, so,once again, good job with this event, the drops have been much less nerfed compared with last time, so there was something worth fighting for, at least for the poor people, but apparently the rich ones found some beef in it too.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, fix this war problems need rework clan system, again.. so if clan chose PvE route, they cannot get wars, but in same time they cannot participate in sieges, or they can, but cannot crest.. or simply bring back old cw system what was pre-GoD. you can declare war to whole server, but if you not accept it, well, you lose only 1/4 exp, while clan who declare lose full exp if they die from that clan. but this never happens, devs probably not listening for eu/ru/na players.
    and in current situation what we have in core.. well, this is discussion for another thread.

9. MaoMao

MaoMao User

We used to participate due to fame and later quests. Now we sign in only for aden/rune to help newbies which need to do exalted quest. They would lose exp otherwise because lone chars not registered still make good target practice for bored top geared people. It is better this way, no fun in being dead for 2 hours every 2 weeks.

10. Hax

Hax User

@MaoMao no, clan > server. Since EN provides zero fight, there is no reason for me to think server > clan. There is anyways none to fight and even if i leave you guys alone, you wont fight us either.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2018
  11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Without server there is no clan. But, you are entitled to your opinion.
    We wont fight you either way, war or not. But we will offer PvP and CRP points if you so desire.

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

like i said, you can participate, but can't crest castle. but this is only thoughts
    whats the point fight vs party who have gear worth 2-3x more than ddz nf and some other clans together? think sometimes, not post what's on your mind.

13. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

Since you guys went quite offtopic, I must say this event had a lot of bad parts. From first day I was happy to see cheaper buffs that you can pay by selling carrots. The whole event I bought buffs from npc 2 times. Why? Absolutely no place to do my daily quests, everywhere you looked there were either full of boxes on macro, or just simply bots. If you managed to find a spot, a few minutes later there were others coming to your spot and not the bot's spots, trying to get all your mobs forcing you to give up. I think I managed to stay 15 minutes in one place in S2 or S3, only to have someone boxing an entire group coming, claiming it's his spot but he d/c or whatever excuse he came up with, then proceeded to get all the mobs. So in 2 weeks I barely managed to get like 15% xp, which it would have taken 2 days, and that mostly because I felt there is no point to tryhard in a game in such a state, where groups are mostly non existent and you have to rely on solo quests and farm. People were more busy with carrots so there were mostly no people for anything, and I didn't feel like wasting adena on buffs to do Kartia solo and other things that give no adena back. I managed to get a few hundreds carrots with this event, sold half of them and used half of them, to have a taste of my first event after so many years away from the game. Nothing interesting from the gifts, I should have known better since I don't really like gambling. I almost forgot, the last few days of the event there were no more banning bots and it was quite crazy seeing even 5 bots in the same spot farming one cocoon.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i got ~2k carrots by doing only hb/gc faction quests for my iss. 500+10 in solo spot, and 300 in party zone hb, and 400 captives/200 shine dusts in gc. idk what is your main level.. at same time my friend in cementary with feoh also got ~4k+ carrots.. but key was kill mobs 1 by 1. not AoE.

15. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

I relied mostly on Fairy, S2, S3, Nornil and whatever I could do, as I was level 96. So none of those places you mentioned were accessible to me and these ones were all crowded. I tried cemetery once, as it was indeed the only place less visited by others but then I found out why. Buffed it takes me a 2x-3x the same amount of time to kill those mobs compared with seal of shillen area. It seems it's only designed for mages. Sometimes I do my quests self buffed so imagine farming cemetery like that.

16. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I feel your pain, this is why I held 2-4 rooms in harnak for newbies in my clan to have a safe (as much as it was possible before heroes came to pk all) spot to farm. Only some 3-4 people took my offer to farm there on macro, most went to farm live in cemetery, for example, feohs and wynns made 500 carrots an hour on single target farming live there at prime time.
    You should not go solo, there are a couple of clans which help newbies, mine included, but we are quite strict with manners and language, this is why we do not care about level and gear, but ask for at least 25 yo.
    If you think you are a nice person, we can get you in, we gather at about 8 PM server time and can do kartia duo with you, baylor and whatnot, because you are too low for fort dungeon, need 99 there to get exp as we go with level 104 in party.
    Mail MamaBuff ingame if interested and you are nice and polite.