1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Having massive delay

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aesthetic94, May 31, 2018.

1. Aesthetic94

Aesthetic94 User

i played core for many years/ramona took 6 months off im playing from the US, my internet is amazing yet this time around i am having massive delays it takes 3 seconds after every click to perform an action. Can somebody help me?? Should i use some kind of vpn or something closer to the server?? I played core for years and never had any issues till now.

2. xLeax

xLeax User

i had this once and wtfast really helped alot, u can try it for free for i think 3 days

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

there is one option, but it's expensive one.. move live to EU. those battlepings wtslows and other "magical" software is just scam.

4. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Your delay could be a result of Packet Loss ( even with good speed, if you have pack loss you will experience some "jumps" every here in now), which you could check with TeamSPeak, for example. Or it could ( and probably this is the main reason) be because you play from NA to EU: Your normal ping will be high anyway. Try using any programs to lower ping ( tunnels) like BattlePing, WTFast, NoPing and etc. My "normal" ping to server is 250 ~300(Brazil), it goes down to 170 ~190 with battleping, which is still VERY BAD compared to 20~60 playing on Europe.

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

When I was playing on NCWest while living in EU I used WTFast and I have to say the game felt unplayable without it. It should work the other way around but you have to find the right server connection.

Padj1l likes this.
  6. xLeax

xLeax User

dont comment if u have no clue dude

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I use WTFast and it works for me. Don't talk of what you don't know.

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it works if your distance close to server..

9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Living in Greece I didn't have one close to me and was choosing between 2-3 servers from other EU countries to connect to a server in Texas were NCWest's servers are located, still worked great though.

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I live in Brazil and it works fine for me.

11. Aesthetic94

Aesthetic94 User

Thabks guys battleping/wtfast fixed the issue

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

But forum expert zauliuz from Lithuania said its scam , mb he answered very quick I doubt you guys could do better

Shinable likes this.
  13. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

He is actually right, at least part of it. For a lot of European countries those are scams because lots of countries have optimized internet routes within Europe. I was trying one day wtfast for one game in Europe and it actually added one more hop than my normal connection. There are also countries like Germany where players have higher ping to their own country servers than people living a few countries away, so there it might help. However, it really helps playing from EU in NA, as that from first NA hop to the servers, the ping almost doubles. Lots of strange routes in NA. If you live in NA and you're close to one of the nodes close to Europe, it's probably not going to do much.

14. xLeax

xLeax User

well he called all of them a scam, while its clearly not, since its free for a few days to try, and works for many people, just cuz it didnt work for him doesnt make it a scam, does it?