1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER [L2Store] Circlets of power discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Hax

Hax User

not rly. Rich ones try a lot more than non-rich.
    Out of the 420 scrolls i once failed 60-70 for 1normal +5. But again others went +5 from 5 to 7 scrolls. Also im sure most of u dont reach 77 luc, cuz i was using 2 helios rings, CL cloak, emerald 6, christmss talisman, full exalted etc.

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

I had to use 9 packs to make mine, and 200 stones for a decent augm #neverlucky

Hax likes this.
  3. Hax

Hax User

200 stones club I join.
    9 packs club i dont join, never lucky this iron. Use more l2store to have bettr enchant rate

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Luc doesn't affect the circlet. Affect the chance to get lady luck. Not the % of rate for the scroll itself.

5. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Yes, lady luck is EXTREMELY important when all you need is 5 successful enchants only. We managed one +5 regular and lady luck triggered EVERY F-ING time, then 3 more times after... 8 times in a row, wtf...
    Hax is right, of course we cant get 77 luc, but over 60-62 the chance for lady luck does not increase significantly as an experiment has shown. We easily pass 62 so it is not that. I mean, it does matter a bit, of course, maybe 1%, but not significantly.

6. Palkah

Palkah User

1.30 percentage point. So a jump from 21.2% to 22.5%. Enchanting this thing without LUC is close to impossible.

http://e-repo.pl/paytowin.php just check how much LUC affects the money spent on this event (on average), it's funny xD

goduole and MaoMao like this.
  7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

That looks about right.

8. Hax

Hax User

the experiment is not from current chronicle afaik
    You would be surprised how many hidden changes we get which not even Innovas QA gets to know about

9. Palkah

Palkah User

Guess its time to do 10k clicks of Soulshots D soon

Hax likes this.
  10. Palkah

Palkah User

Update: did 2k clicks of Soulshots D (10k would take ages my hands hurt qq) on a toon with 35 LUC, got 4% Lady Luck proc rate instead of expected 6.5% from the last experiment, that's 80 procs vs 130 procs, way off mark, can't talk about a 'too small sample' here with that kind of difference. LF new LUC test 2018 :X

11. Fragola

Fragola User

feel free to submit it

12. Rivety

Rivety User

So, if final thing will cost about ~200 eu i'll buy it always. But if final thing cost ~1500 eu pffff cmon it's just game. I was buying 120 pack only becouse don't have info about 3 upgrading stones. I think better leave 1 upgrading stone and take off items from mammon ect. Buying from mammon is unreal, better spend this money for jewelry boxes.

AND GIVE OLD FISHING EVENT WITH EXP BAITS!

13. xLeax

xLeax User

Exactly this, they are too greedy, cuz they prefer 25 people put 1k into store then 250 people putting 200 € to store , in the end the 2nd one would be better and would help the Server to grow, so sometimes for me it seems they just wanna close servers , i mean there are people that can afford 1-2k euro at every event, but there are even more that cant, or simply do not want for a GAME lol
    Jun 22, 2018
    And why people shouting that Rates are worse now then before, there been Multiple shouts, not just one about that, there been an ninja change? :(

Lillim and Conandrina like this.
  14. Cordana

Cordana User

i'm making circlets from sunday

1. 110 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 22 to +5 noble
    2. 117 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 37 to +5 noble
    3. 123 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 12 to +5 noble
    4. 94 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 5 to +5 noble
    5. 110 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 18 to +5 noble
    6. 130 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 41 to +5 noble
    7. 133 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 24 to +5 noble

Today

1. 243 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 97 to +5 noble
    2. 230 scrolls to 4 x +5 and 75 to +5 noble
    3. 94 scrolls 0 x +5 i cant even reach +4 and i gave up

72 luck

15. neologic

neologic User

Nice hotfix Innova

16. Palkah

Palkah User

Nop they cannot do that in Korea and wouldn't bother for EU to change it. The system is simple, same for years. The law requires them to have a certain percentage of success, and keep it public, and that percentage has to work on a large enough trial group with some error margin.

Let's say we make 10k circlet+4 attempts and 1k of them is supposed to go up to let's say +5. NOW THIS IS MY HYPOTHESIS THAT HAS WORKED SO FAR. If the 1k circlets went up from 9900 attempts, I'm pretty sure next 100 attempts are going to fail. There is no switch, I simply believe that the number of attempts and number of successes is monitored by the server systems, and adjusted bit by bit to make sure the percentage stays on the level they announced. It's a perfect system where the chances made public are indeed real, yet they do not work for a single item, but for the number of attempts from the whole server, meaning if too few items were made, chance is boosted, and if too many (in ratio to number of attempts), the chance is lowered. As a programmer I admire the cunning, as a player: go hug a hedgehog NCSoft.

17. Cordana

Cordana User

Y for me is the same, last days was easy, now prices of scrolls go up becouse many peoples started doing it for resell or for themselves becouse they saw how easy is to made +5 and to many peoples succed so now it will be much harder to make this

18. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

In the way we perceive it, it is, but in the end it's not really that. In real life you can have 10 out of 100 tickets winning the lottery and the percentage is 10%. There is no error in this, if first 10 people pick up a ticket they win, all the other will not. In programming, if you set up an individual RNG for each item, lets say 10% chance of winning, there is already an error because there is very little chance of all 100 tickets turning up winners. That's a programming error, you can not have more than 10 winning out of 100. If you buy all the virtual tickets by yourself it should turn only 10 of them winners and not all, as stated. On the programming side it's also easier to program and manage things from server side point of view.

19. goduole

goduole User

change enchante rate in middle of event is ok innova? avarage player now dont have any chance to get it and big spenders alredy made it , so ty again :p

20. Palkah

Palkah User

I know it has to be controlled like that, my only problem is that if you do a significant amount of attempts yourself, you will not get the chance advertised, because it will be influenced by the attempts of whole server, be it a gain or a loss for a player.