1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER [L2Store] Circlets of power discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jun 13, 2018.

1. pifticu

pifticu User

when will the new server be announced? @Fragola

also, will there be an way to aquire the augument stones for the circlets after the promotion is over?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Hax likes this.
  2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Yes, please, Mammon prices are ridiculous, and the 3x stones requirement makes it not worth it even for ebayers. A handful, maybe 10-15, will get those because have everything else full, but that will not make it a successful milking operation.
    I see people try to sell enchants 90 mil and below, something close to tarot ratios, when that happens, people wont spend extra money to gear themselves.
    I looked the stats and the price and it is not worth it at 3x stones needed. Even if mammon prices were halved, it still would have been too expensive for the stats.
    Halving mammon prices AND at most 2 stones for upgrade, MAY be just about enough to do the trick.
    This will not raise elcyum price and will not make fishing worth it, I am sorry to say, I see you've tried, but as it is now it will not work.

I hope you reconsider.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Lillim likes this.
  3. Palkah

Palkah User

Since I had nothing to do because I sure as hell can't afford this event, I made a little calculator:

http://e-repo.pl/paytowin.php

It includes the chances posted + chance to proc Lady Luck - which can happen with the circlets, tested.

Now we can argue for hours how the Lady Luck works, I just took the assumption that it's 2nd worst case for players, where 1st worst case is that it doesn't change anything. It's made using pure mathematical chances, no randoms, no simulations, just as it is.
    I guess I'll expand it every time there's a new p2w event. Have fun.

P.S.: Keep in mind that the calculations on the website are giving much better (for a player) results than simulations ran by Riordian and Padjil on 100k tries (we do not know if it's the case of random not being random or something else), but you can safely assume that the website shows you the best case scenarios because simulations say you need 20% scrolls more :)

Lillim and SnoWyz like this.
  4. xLeax

xLeax User

And i thought sayha Talismans are bad, but this Beating the Madness easily

Lillim likes this.
  5. Cordana

Cordana User

Keep in mind that at NCWest they cant just exchange circlet to stone they need to drop it from loot boxes or buy in pack for xxx$

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

7. Negnal

Negnal User

Innova: This in not even my final form! (Holding in hand cloak l2store)

Kym Willer, Jojodrei and pifticu like this.
  8. masa28

masa28 User

#quit. thx

9. iKepler

iKepler User

This is the real final form :p

https://imgur.com/a/7TvZvAh

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

11. Manhunt

Manhunt User

You know what Innova you can **** but not my big wallet. **** and your Circlets of Power for such a price.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  12. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Does not work for me, I see only a background with 100 dollar bills.

Very constructive...

Speaking about constructive stuff...

After many more hours of studying the issue, I am less sad than before, because I see some people do have unlimited amounts of money, so, there will be more than 15 people with them. Some will probably have multiple types too. Also the noble +5 one is not THAT impossible and is not that bad either, it is definitely worth replacing the exalted tiara. Beggers cant be choosers and we will try for a noble one albeit non-ebayer enchant rates are so much worse than top ebayer ones.

That being said, nobody in their right mind will buy from mammon. It costs triple at the rate of adena/eur, if we consider elcyum at npc price, i.e 10 mil a crystal, we have 5.5 mil for one GE, and free EoD, then it costs 200+110=310 mil for one enchant WITHOUT the option of getting something extra that the L2Store pack gives for (even without promo, at the full 1.5 Eur orice) 150 mil at current 100:1 ratio. And I consider EoD free and Elcyum price the NPC one here and it is still more than double the full price, if we go for the real prices of those things, we get to triple.

I see what you wanted to do there, I agree it was a step in the right direction, but if we wish to increase elcyum prices, to create a real incentive for PA (not remove the balthus option for non-PA for example), then at least halving the mammon requirements is necessary, it would still be insanely expensive especially as adena value keeps increasing and L2Store ratios will decrease, but, maybe, some crazy people with piles of free elcyum since they have to fish anyway, will try this route.

That about the comparison with the L2Store option, which basically means there is only the L2Store one available to make them.

As for the 3x stones needed, nope, that cannot be seen as necessary balancing act because Mammon offers circlets here, because it does not, in reality, as described above, and I fail to see how the non-limited sale can change anything, as with the dragon weapons, people will simply stock them up, it is not like they would be deleted otherwise after a while...
    The +5 exchange option is indeed a significantly good thing, kudos for thinking about it, but I do not think it is worth requiring 3 stones for it instead of 1, double, yes, categorically, but triple is a bit too much when enchant rates are so low, and, unless drop rate for stones is triple compared to other regions where only one is required to upgrade, this unnecessarily hurts ebayers too, although, from what I have heard, the chance of getting a noble stone is indeed much higher than getting a brooch one. People get one in 100, while we never got one brooch item in thousands of opened boxes.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Lillim and CM Fragola like this.
  13. jay187

jay187 User

oh damn..... Hope this is not going to affect the pvps on the dragons we been having lately.

Hax and Takanodan like this.
  14. Palkah

Palkah User

That sounds like JavaScript not enabled, or not pressing the radio button to select 'event' (more to come once I find some time)

I'm pretty sure Knight's circlet is a good tool for healers to survive until they can PR.

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it looks like that without this radiant or whatever circlet +5 you cannot play this game...
    if those heavy weight donors oneshot you without it, they will do same with it. so i don't see any problems with that.
    and it's not must get at any cost item. yes it's huge boost. but with those calculations spend 1500€ for that pixel... dude...

CM Fragola likes this.
  16. Vraja

Vraja User

I read forum,i log into game and im thinking why the hell this game still has players.This l2 dosent provide us any fun ,nothing is dropping,dragons got 6 days randomness (killed the pvp left in this game),prices of l2store are out of this galaxy. I guess the only few ppl left in this game are the addicted ones.

iKepler likes this.
  17. randomflavor

randomflavor User

Well TH made at least 5 radiant circlets on day 1 (1 wiz, 1 knight, 3 warrior) while EN 0 (if i'm wrong then maybe it was while i was dc'ed and didn't see on system msg). you can guess where all donors and addicts are.

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

When we say the new p2w content is too expensive, they reply "it's not for everyone", well no s**t Sherlock it will never be. What I don't understand is why they choose to design it so only ~20 people can reach the max right away. That demoralizes way too many also right away because they can't afford the new items and get one-shotted. If you change design and instead of 20 you extent it to 50 or 100 people, it will immediately affect the gear hierarchy and way more people will be eager to spend money on these kind of promos. A server can't survive with low population, and with every similar promo to this one it gets lower which is very dangerous. Obviously the figures I mentioned are only a rough estimate for our server but I hope you get the point I'm trying to make.

Edit: Adding L2 Store items on mammon is a joke, it tricks newbies into believing they did something good for the server. They will always design it so it's way more expensive than buying with adena the same item from someone who sells L2 Store, not even laughable anymore it's just sad...

Edit2: I believe we should try to analyze what they do, provide constructive criticism and give our suggestions. That's the best way to show our frustration/satisfaction, crying and flaming will never help.

CM Fragola, MaoMao and iAris like this.
  19. Vraja

Vraja User

As i know EN still has 0,maybe some1 will get till the end.Is not about donors ,is about how big prices are in a game that provides nothing to players that cannot afford this op items. Adding them to mammon for this price( 20 eod ,20 elc cry ,20 GE for an enchant) is a nice joke.
    Jun 14, 2018
    The server is anyway in the point of no return. No way l2 will get new ppl unless they totally rethink it.

Is better to get 20k euros from 1k ppl then from 20 ppl. Like that u keep community happy and everyone has a chance to get this op items.

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well... to make game "better" need back to 2014 and change few things:
    p2w items not tradable
    epics from tarots for 7-14-30 days
    2x lower l2store prices.
    opportunity to log at least 2-3 windows without PA or/and buy PA "token" from other players.

but this is another discussion...