1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER [L2Store] Circlets of power discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jun 13, 2018.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Shirts of the elemental gods were first. Back when L2 went F2P with all commons n **** u could only buy ancient enchants from store packs. Then they added elemental shields, then abundance and then all other ****

2. Negnal

Negnal User

TasoOLiZz likes this.
  3. Palkah

Palkah User

My bad, I first played Goddess seriously on Lilith, where Abundances were first. Fun server.

4. 21st_

21st_ User

was cheap honestly

SnoWyz, Hax and Eneas like this.
  5. Hax

Hax User

i have only 2 :/

6. iLethal

iLethal User

if eneas didn't distract u with his dance u'd make it first 10 scrolls XD

7. Sinin

Sinin User

Gratz! Meaby you will win some matches now :D

8. Hax

Hax User

except both of us alrdy won u, cool story playing op class which is extremely forgiving for all you do. Play archer and you will end up with 20 pts :D

9. Sinin

Sinin User

Who won me again ?

10. Fragola

Fragola User

When we are ready to announce anything. At the moment we don't have fixed certain plans for any new server.

I'm afraid you don't know anything about Russia:
    1) Russia has 11 time zones.
    2) more than 100 national languages, many of them learned as a first language (~20% of population).
    3) diverse community as well, with so many people and backgrounds it's hard to imagine a unified homogenous community in pretty much anything.

The client was translated because Russian laws require any service or product sold in Russia to be translated into Russian, not because Russians don't speak English (even though this is true as well: 15~35% claim they know English).

11. Hax

Hax User

me

12. Sinin

Sinin User

There are 2 of you right now ? I thought you are the one and only. Also im not sure if whatever that was that you were doing for past 2 months is considered as winning, but if it is then jik is a champion too!

13. Hax

Hax User

You losing to +14 bow is shame in itself lul. Go play archer and I will play feoh and you will see how forgiving your class is. You can play like a monkey and do 1 hellbind brooch combo and still win. You do play well, no doubt, but bragging about winning on mage is funny )

not to mention nearly all our past few matches which were not in open arena, i won

14. Sinin

Sinin User

I think you got lost my friend. And i dont know how to help you.

15. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Feoh bragging about how good they are is sooo amazing.. Like sanis, adich or bills.. take half of the damage away (to be at least close to archers dmg), nerf barrier so it is at least possible to do any sort of damage to feoh and give at least some sort of chance to resist faint and... 90% of feohs will be worth 0 coz got used to being the tankiest class with top dps and top CC.
    It is same as being archer after Kelbim update or Soul Hound / Doombringer in Kamael-Epilogue. At least in those times such players were not immortal and they could die if they make a mistake.. and at the moment feohs are just brain dead class. Players bragging about how pro they are just by playing literally 2-3 button class are just beyond that :D Well all I can is hope for balancing this **** by changing skills not adding stuff to l2 store and all these feohs will disappear the same way as they all appeared.

Conandrina likes this.
  16. Preslav

Preslav User

How good of you to confirm for us all that your mega stars SyRa and DeadSoulja that brag all the time in forum "are just brain dead". Well if no barrier, feoh is easy target, I don't get your point? Remove class-defining skills from yul like his skill mastery/p skill crit rate/101 skill and he is what? Or p crit damage bonus the othell's stabs' get.

17. Palkah

Palkah User

The more damage class deals, the easier it should be to kill and harder it should be to play and vice versa. On dagger you go anywhere near your enemies without detarget/ue/cele + Angel Touch -> you're dead. On archer you make 1 mistake and you're dead. On Feoh you make 10 mistakes and you pop one of 18 rebirths your party has. Add to that taking 20x less damage than any other DD or a Tank. 'Fair' cool story.

This game in it's earlier years always had balance where Archers killed Mages, Mages killed Fighters, and Fighters killed Archers, and every DD could die in 2 seconds, and it worked well. Right now? As recent PvP videos showed you need 20 minutes with a party to kill a Feoh, while with any other class you need 2 seconds when they're out of cele/detarget. 'Fair' cool story

If any DD got a skill like aoe lethal range 900 that ignores celestial you wouldn't call it 'class-defining' but brain-damaged and you'd be the first to cry here to remove it.

Hax likes this.
  18. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

not long ago i remember you argue that mage has no chance most of the matches :D
    PS: avatar might win some matches if he doesnt get banned for like 5th time :D

senyn likes this.
  19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

sorry if i hurt your feelings

20. Preslav

Preslav User

I have no feelings regarding you, just asking for confirmation on his words about you and the likes of you.

I don't recall saying feoh currently is fair? Was yul fair before feoh changes? Totally no. Is yul fair even now? I don't think it is. Please tell me that you think yul having skill mastery rate 100% (actually achievable), skill critical rate 100% (also achievable, or close to) and detarget jumps hide etc etc is even remotely close to fair? Or dagger going around and EXPLOITING a bug for fake death for years already that people assume it's normal to do it, also having skill crit rate and mastery around 100%, hides, getting mega damage bonuses from many items and buff also fair (also perma skill mastery on item skills, like WTF dude? abundance, mad cow, brooch. not op, i agree :D)? Geez. Feoh has survivability now, given you have a party with N many rebirths, and you are stacked af. Outside of that, tell me more. You get few debuffs like perma silence and gg mana and anything. You get hit by someone stacked af and no mana again, so even if you get res still no mp. Yes he can get rebirths, and yes those rebirths do get cd in the end so you might end up having to wait in a peace zone or ch if you are not spending euro for mp recovery pots from store. Just try playing a feoh, dont turn on the barrier and lets see what you manage to survive. One shot? Maybe not even two, indeed. All that whining for feoh its pathetic if you don't consider everything else that the other 2 dds get (im excluding all other classes from the convo)