1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER [L2Store] Circlets of power discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jun 13, 2018.

1. xLeax

xLeax User

U only argue like that, cuz ur prolly either a low lvl, or low geared mage, a high lvl, good geared mage can tank more then an actual tank could, so dont try to make mage look weak or some bullsyht lol

2. goduole

goduole User

Strong words verb, when ur 90% clan are feohs :D if u want all play pvp only with yulls again rerol, what problem?

3. Negnal

Negnal User

You forgot about sayha in olympiad before archer and mage update (that was nasty) now idk i dont saw any good/stacked sayha in oly after tranks quit.

4. Hax

Hax User

back in previous update i have nearly never lost to him when played decent. Now with sayha talismans and all it is much harder

@Sinin Why lost? Did i win you recently or not? lol, I mean its not enough you play an OP class and thats the only reason you do well, but also getting fed by your cp to avoid enemies and finish your matches since day 1 is amazing strategy. Too bad you still ended up with a big minus compared to rio
    Jun 15, 2018
    teach me 100% skill mastery plz and 100% crit rate without gimping your dmg to oblivion

Feoh has burst stun, thats enough to even say. Once you stun a target he probably will be disabled for another minute

5. Sinin

Sinin User

I take it back you are not lost. Just clueless. That actually explains alot.

6. goduole

goduole User

What u talking hax :Dd 4membs of ur clan do oly, others just waiting theyr feeds ^^

7. Preslav

Preslav User

What kind of archer you are that you don't know that it is possible for you to have ~100% skill mastery (97% or so)? Perma burst stun where? Please do that on pvp vs a party with 2 isses, perma mi/at and 2-3 healers, I implore you.
    So seems you don't know how to do both skill mastery and crit rate to around 100% ? Shame

Edit: Wth? you complain about gimping damage if you have that crit rate and mastery, how is the damage an issue then, you can spam crits like mad. Now go back and check the m. crit rate cap, or our skill critical mastery (roughly 2-2.5%, if you are not kamael with passive. otherwise.. even worse)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  8. Hax

Hax User

I know how to reach both, but both are not optimal (without gimping your damage to oblivion you cannot reach 100% skill crit rate and you cannot get 100% skill crit rate AND 100% skill mastery at the same time) and we are talking mostly about oly (at least i am)
    In 7v7 archer wins mage and in mass pvp it depends on location.

@Sinin clueless about what? You trying to finish matches even if its +3 points or me winning some matches vs you lately?

9. Preslav

Preslav User

Well I don't consider myself neither low level (105/105) neither low gear. We are not talking about pvp vs ***** like grandmaster Yip Man (DeadSoulja), that can't take your mp off. You better stop bsing

10. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Our server lacks topaz which is one of mage's weaknesses in oly/coc and the huge mage weakness in mass pvp the lack of counterattack chance after getting downed once is ignored because of how many full mp replenish items we have. Imagine playing mage at mass pvp without access to agathions/saya/shirt mp replenish, in that scenario a mage would be strong for 30 seconds and after that useless spamming draco potions and elixirs every 2 minutes while on the opposite side an archer getting downed once is meaningless if you manage to keep the party stable with def skills + bres spam.

11. Hax

Hax User

i have every possible damage item except dragon bow and i hit healers which are also fully stacked around 20k crits at best (without opening all my skills) if no bullseye. So if i gimp my damage to go for 100% crit rate (including dyes which need to be changed and then once again it ***** for oly) I will crit him 10k permanently instead of 20k at around 70% crit chance. As a healer main (yes I am healer main), healing dps is hilariously easy. Healing burst is impossible.

You are smart enough to get my point

now some facts why mage is better most of the time and much easier to play:

- if you dont watch out barrier is forgiving all ur mistakes. You can be hit 6 times and then use aries to protect urself. Archer can get hit once if enemy is on brooch if he doesnt flash in time hes dead (Hello @Sinin)

- Mage has reliable damage without skills. Double cast has like 10 seconds down time at most. You can open brooch at any given time. Archer needs to wait 2 mins for 101 skill to be ready again to do proper damage during brooch. Brooch alone is not more than rhapso for archer

- mage has insane CC and Cancel. Archer has nothing around that. Mage cc cannot be resisted by any items.

- if you convert MP to HP, the HP of mages is nearly hitting 1 milion, which is more than anything anyone else has.

If i wasnt trickster hero, I would play mage any time even if 7v7 archer does more

12. Sinin

Sinin User

About both actually. I dont think i need to comment on the avoiding/feeding part. As for the other one it looks like you want me to tell you, you did better last month, which is true snice in the last 2 months you were barely able to get me to use shirts. And on how the sts really works you guys are not even close.

13. Hax

Hax User

Yes, for sure we dont know about sts :D The only thing which wasnt tested is if retri affects burst land rate but thats all. Most of your games u win by playing faster than your opponent. No shame from my side to admit that. Jik is slower than rio and you, hence rio does give you a much harder fight, even before the lvl2 caster.

doesnt chabge the fact you can fail 5 jumps on sts and not die, get giant silence and still use hellbind and open brooch and crit me once, while if i fail 1 jump i can already relog probably

14. Sinin

Sinin User

I never said rio is easy to play against. I still take every opportunity to play matches with him. As much as mage gives you alot of adventages it takes quite decent amount away also. At the end it often depends on what are you going to do about them.

15. Hax

Hax User

play archer and talk again about advantages and disadvantages vs oppressive mages :D

16. Sinin

Sinin User

Lets all play daggers then!

17. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Let's go back to topic then ! If you wanna talk deeper about specific classes, it's not here.

18. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Would there be a chance to open new server with completely different management team of that server? A team that actually cares for players and player count not only $$? I warned you multiple times Ramona will fall within a year and you always ignored any advices from players (if u listened to any players feedback according p2w please tell me when, I might be mistaken).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
  19. DarkMagic

DarkMagic User

Grz Innova well done ! Is this is the way to milk out as much as possible before end ?

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

every p2w event , same ppl same drama and still here :D

DarkMagic likes this.