1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Back on the server after few years - need advice

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Juvengod, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Juvengod

Juvengod User

Hello fellows!
    I decided to play some Lineage 2 after like 4-5 years of break. I've checked my account and there is Yul Archer lvl 92 with 75 necro sub class. I'm wondering what should I do next in order to be usefull for PvE clans? What is the best way to gain exp right now? My EQ is pretty crappy - Requiem throver - event type, clean immortal set, and twilight jewelery set. At this point what would be your goal to upgrade? New bow, armor set?
    What will be best item from L2store to exchange for adena?
    Let me know if you have some thoughts to share/ideas.
    Also if you are reading this, maybe you are looking for clan member? :)
    Cheers guys!

2. SHpokas

SHpokas User

delete this Yul and create a new one, gonna lvl it up to 92 in few days anyways and ull get 30d twilight paulina gear wich will carry u up to 95+.

3. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

Make a mage, nothing better atm for pve and pvp

4. Juvengod

Juvengod User

That's actually sad... 92 lvl was like eternity to me back in the days, how long u think I can lvl up next char to this lvl?

5. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

if u get pa account making a 85 lvl toon will take u 15 min, with solo xp kartias etc i dont think would take you more than a week to hit 92 lvl

6. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

If you make a new toon from lvl 1, with PA only, i think you can reach 85 in 2:30 hours. And 92, you can probably make it in 2 days max. If you are lucky enough to find a wynn to make a duo with you only, simply by using NPC buffs and 2 maphr scrolls for 2 kartia 85 instances, you should reach 90 +,and you can straight go to Kartia 90 and reach 92 = 2:30 hours + 1:30 hours +- for the k85 + 30-40 min for K90 = 92 level . Good luck

CM Fragola likes this.