1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[25.06.2018] For Victory Fast Track

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jun 25, 2018.

1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what about exp to 85? or to 99? before IO or something to reach 99 it took 2-3 months, sometimes less, depends on time how much you play. and now you can make 101 in 2-3 days. not fair. oh wait.. sub/nobless quest. you had to wait for baium, being PK'ed there. wait 5 days again. and after 2nd try somehow manage to get baium's blood then spend hours in blazing swamp to get moonstone shards... and after that you had to kill barakiel!!! and now... it's 15min sub q, 10min noble quest.. NOT FAIR ;( what else.. before some updates peoples had to exp with hands, and now they can exp afk on macro. it's not fair for those who play with hands and know their char compared for those who set afk macro and leave char. but after half year or more afk don't know how play his char...

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. Lillim

Lillim User

game need be easy like hell coz no offer much fun, when new players will see how many time he need to collect itemz and lvl they leave l2 faster than light :)... any faster thinks are welcome :p i'm really alwys here surprised when after long quest i get only useless items

3. SHpokas

SHpokas User

Some of us cant even do those quests...

4. Maitika

Maitika User

When i started to play on official server, max lvl was 99, it took me 1y and w/o pa spent all days in Land of chaos for up 99 :)

5. cudak

cudak User

Hello,

Do you currently (Orfen update) have this fast track?

Do you have to do the quest normally?

6. 21Sav

21Sav User

It's over, it was until the Orfen update.

7. cudak

cudak User

Detriment. Thanks for the answer.