1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions about new patch

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by zauliuz, Jun 25, 2018.

1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

Since new patch comming some questions about new patch:

New patch name will be orfen?
    Can we learn new skills level after 106lvl or they will be same as at 105?
    Can we get quest items for exalted 10k items part in new atelia solo spot? can we get them in elven vilage since that location is mother of tree guardian faction zone?
    With lowered exp requirements to reach level does exp from instances like nightmare kamaloka, altar atelia and others will be same? (i understand part where you get less exp if mob is green, but question is or exp stays same)
    We get "episode" quest series? it's related with 7signs or something - http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/에피소드+퀘스트
    we get "helios instance" ? http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/헬리오스+인스턴스+던전
    how will be with retributers and SoS? or furious slasher wont work with retributers?
    there will be daily/weekly instances for exp after 103 or 105+ level? because not everyone like/can exp out of town?

2. Palkah

Palkah User

1. Thats what they said somewhere
    2. ATM on Korean l2wiki, which is up to date for even 1 patch after Orfen, there are no new skills after 105 for any class. There are 3 new passive skills on 86 which have 30 levels (u can learn it all on 86) and all of them require special items (NOT Rune Stones but Forgotten Spellbooks) which I have no idea where to obtain, prolly new instances. But I do not know if the skills will be introduced on Orfen or later.
    http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/잊혀진+힘+-+피지컬+어택 20% P.Atk, 15% Normal P. Crt Dmg, 10% P Skill Power
    http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/잊혀진+힘+-+매지컬+어택 same but Magic
    http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/잊혀진+힘+-+아머+디펜스 20% Pdef Mdef, 15% less damage when immobilized, 10% Cooldown in whatever is 'non actionable state'
    3. a) no info on that b) as far as I know nope
    4. No changes afaik, exp table change is so u can reach the new endgame which is 108-9 faster
    5. It's part of Etina's End, which was introduced some time before Orfen, so u can expect it to arrive.
    6. Same as before
    7. During one of the updates the Retributers were classified as "Two handed Magic Staves" so: SoS didn't work, Furious Slasher didn't work, Wynn Passive for 105% P.Atk will work for Tauti Two Handed Axe. Also, Dual Blunts were classified as Blunts for the SoS effect. However, these changes were rolled in and out and then in and out and in... and I have no idea what the current state is. Korean L2wiki says:
    "When worn either with a two-handed wand or two-handed blunt, increases P. Atk. By 120%, P. Atk. By 822, and P. Atk. By 4." for the Wynn passive, which means that this effect is currently ON in Korea, but Frenzied Tauti's Axe is your best friend Wynns.
    8. Sea of Spores exp spot, instances like: Altar of Merkios 100+, Helios Instance 103+, some quest to summon personal raidboss which u kill solo, End of Etina 104+, Epic Freya and Tezza 104+. I cannot say anything about XP rewards because Korean L2wiki is absolutely braindamaged when delivering info on that aspect of game.

3. Hax

Hax User

4r4m told me SoS works on summoner atm in Korea. So SoS works with retributer.

The new skills are l2store skills.

4. B3lial

B3lial User

They were when they were first introduced, now they replaced fortune bags from lucky drop with items which you use to buy forgotten spellbooks, can be obtained by characters 99+ only.

Altar of merkios was an event instance, we might never see it here. Altar of shilen will be changed to 103+.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

about sos and retri i think i ask wrong question.. it should be: does furious slasher works with retributer or only with 2 handed blunt/sword.

and another strange thing, maybe good, maybe bad: heard some rumors that not awakened chars cannot enter to 85+ instances like kartia etc.

6. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Sea of spores gonna be part of some faction? some talisman gonna work there?
    Monsters there are plants, beasts,mammals? Atribute defense?

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

also one more question. drops from new epics, freya and tezza.. will be better than from epic spezion (that one killed only once in core, maybe more, not sure, but i really doubt or someone going there) or clan hall instances where usually you get only b:ear and appearance stone.

8. Palkah

Palkah User

"Increases P. Atk. By 30% when worn with both-handed sword / two-handed blunt in 60 seconds. In addition, you can attack 6 enemies at the same time. Consumes 5 Soul Stone" Description from KR L2wiki. Since summoners have specifically described "2h staffs AND 2h blunts", and retris are staffs, I guess it won't work but hey, u never know, it's Korea.

Never heard of that, doesn't mean its not true.

Wiki description says it's a solo/party spot 106+, with a chance to spawn monsters that regenerate Vitality (with the quality of translation it could as well mean HP herbs xD). There are 2 quests added there, none of them is a faction quest, so no factions.

Says Monster/Bug/Undead so it's probably Beast/Bug/Undead. No info on defenses.

Kek i checked and: Freya - there is no link to new Freya's boss itself on the Freya Raid page, I've also tried a search and nothing, so classic Korean bs, prolly not added to wiki. Tezza - same story, no link to extreme version.

9. MSuperM

MSuperM User

at solo spot mobs 106-107 lvl
    beast and undead, strong against earth and wind

party spot
    beast, strong against earth and wind

10. veggie

veggie User

SoS WILL work with retributers(2handed wands) normally, but titan will not have passive for that weapon anymore. ynns will still have their passive for 2h blunts as well for 2h magic wands tho. Since SoS buff will work with 2h magic wand, it means that there will be nothing changed for wynns in this update(except boosted passives which is sweet)... So guess what? - Wynn will take guaranteed #1 place in PvE dmg dealers vs bosses. Even tho we all know that wynns are top dds atm with correct boost, imagine how strong they will be after update, where titans gonna have 0 chance to compete them. IMO its really good decision made by devs to give abandoned class 2nd chance to be played as main char for many players.

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

as i know wynns get another boost in next update (after orfen) when they can use dots in transform.

12. veggie

veggie User

Thats way later which will be another good boost for class.