1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Idea to Dragons Respown

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TrumpMVP, Jun 28, 2018.

1. TrumpMVP

TrumpMVP Banned

i think everyone is tired of this new Dragons Respown killing even more the game, i dont know if inova can change it or not but, lets use this post to give some better ideas cuz this crazy random time its absolute BS.

1- everyone near the raid heart or lidvior npc should be teleported to town when the raids respow , when i sayd near its like a big area .

2-the best option make the random time short like old days max 6 hours up/down

Kym Willer likes this.
  2. Vraja

Vraja User

1 - is good

2 - 6 hours is way too much,no1 wants to spend this amount of time camping npc....+-1h should be enough

3. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

6 hours is quite ok, there is ppl camping raids for 6 days atm :)

Hax likes this.
  4. randomflavor

randomflavor User

Dragons timer should be +/-20 days and normal rb's should spawn once per week.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

acceptable only if drops would be better, not dye and ear.

6. Fragola

Fragola User

Hey everyone, the feedback on dragon respawn timers has already been collected and sent to the devs.
    Atm, we're waiting for their reply.

Hax likes this.
  7. iLethal

iLethal User

prepare to hear more about it at the CL council :D

8. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Dragon respawns are fine. +-72 hours is ideal in my opinion.

9. xLeax

xLeax User

make it +- 6 - 8 Days and it should be fine

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

now it's like this. anw that idea with teleport out to town for those who camp near npc is good idea ;) and make zone where you can't jump or use summon/gate chant/archers call skills. :)

11. manu

manu User

If this is like its in L2 korean server, I support this fix (+-84h or whatever). Dont allow clans to control spawns at weird hours, its random for everyone.
    There are other things that we have as overseas version that are worse than this, and this is a fix not a custom freature that we should get changed..
    Such as our brooch jewels system, they dont have brooch rapsody skill thats most unbalanced thing, we have not topaz that is basic for some classes, we still dont have dimensional server stuff...
    Only good that right now we dont have “overseas cloacks”, hope never and u keep us as close to korean server as possible.

12. Hax

Hax User

idk in what world you live but this will never be random for anyone. Dragons are top clans only, no matter what system they put.

CM Fragola likes this.
  13. Takanodan

Takanodan User

If you aprove any spawn bigger than 5-6h random, it means you have no interest in pvp for dragons, since no point pvping for over 12h for a dragon enemy still might click faster (since they even changed for only 1 CC to enter, which before multiple ccs could enter to the limit of 200 ppl)

CM Fragola, Kym Willer and mYzor like this.
  14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Their decisions can not even be considered bad anymore, it seems they are purposely trying to kill the game. I wonder why, does it have to do with the mentality of Koreans? I think Yidao might have given an explanation about that in old NCWest's forum. From what I remember it has to do with their ultra high suicide rate, probably it affects their decision making in business too.

15. Hax

Hax User

they have full pve servers where ppl dont even fight against each other but everyone PVE together.

CM Fragola likes this.
  16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Is it too heartbreaking for them to die in PvP and they proceed irl too? I'm just trying to understand here not to mock.

17. Hax

Hax User

what you are saying is nothing but mockery, sry. It is completely unrelated and without sense, sorry

18. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yep. everything should be for top clans!! and should be pvp for every instance. for example if you want to go k85 solo, you must win jik, for k85 party riordian. for nm kama ztifler. for altar ironv. that's how this game should be designed. everything should be locked by top clans and randoms can do training.. but even for that they must win some overgeared boxes from top clans in order to get exp.

19. mYzor

mYzor User

As far as dragons go.. Innova should meet the people fighting for it and take their thoughts. Randoms opinions are just that, randoms.
    And i (as a random) fully agree with:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
  20. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

I think this respawn is too good atm. We need to make it that it can spawn in 10days window with 30% chance - that would be more l2'ish. If it doesnt, new 10 days start. Xd