1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sneak peek into Orfen update: The story

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CM Fragola, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]
    A joint trip to the Temple of Embryo ended in failure. Leona Blackbird lost her arm in the battle with Kain Van Halter, the apostle Embryo, and could no longer fight as she had done before.
    Blackbird clan members wanted Leona Blackbird to regain her abilities, and they began to look for a place that would help restore her morale and ability to continue fighting further and that's how they discovered the Atelia Factory, located in the basement of the Atelia Fortress.
    [​IMG]
    As soon as Leona found out about it, she went there with Devianne and Ellikia and studied it.
    [​IMG]

The most interesting discovery was that the Factory had both Embryo and demons and Leona decided to find out the link between them.
    [​IMG]
    The investigation showed that the Dimensional Energy was being processed in the Factory by the demons into the Dark Atelia, which then was being sent to Etis Van Etina and used as a source of energy to control the Seven Signs.
    [​IMG]

Sporcha managed to witness the whole process as well as the good security provided by Kelbim and Embryo forces.
    [​IMG]

When developing a new plan to defeat Etis van Etina, Leona discovered that after the defeat of Helios, a new powerful source of the Giants was found and this technology can help them to attempt another try. She used the knowledge to teleport a small group of people and fight Etina once again.
    [​IMG]
    After the victory, the control over the Seven Signs returned into the hands of people of Elmoreden. King Amadeo Cadmus, king Astain van Halter, and Queen Navari locked the signs so no one could find them again.​

2. Nursery

Nursery User

Once in very old times i read through the lore of l2 which was fun. It was long before GoD. It was gathered together in one story. Is there a place where I can read it nowadays with the updated events and characters?

3. Fragola

Fragola User

Old LORE is here: https://l2wiki.com/Lineage_2_Lore
    But nothing about the new adventures, it's all hidden in the dialogs and movie cuts.

4. Nursery

Nursery User

that is why i asked. i would like it having in 1 place :)

5. veggie

veggie User

yeah, me too