1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

bring back the Siege award

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLethal

iLethal User

we used to have pvp stone as reward for the clan that gets certain castle. It was taken away because dimensional siege also gives. Now the dimen siege is gone, I think we should bring back the award for regular siege to make people more motivated in participation. Especially after all the fuss about world raid spawn, this server's pvp activity is hitting a lower level on a daily base.

and if we do decide to do this, I suggest the award be something else, like dragon claw.

@Hax @CM Fragola @IgotthePR

Oscar likes this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

+1, even if its only pvp weapon stone, atm siege is useless besides keeping castle and mocking EN

3. randomflavor

randomflavor User

-1000. Why? Do you want to leave some poor clan without castle?Not enough drops to share? With Dim siege all clans that took a castle had a chance to get some rewards. What you ask is something only your clan will get and no1 will compete for it (En can't even take a castle atm)
    You did everything possible to have a boring server and now you got a boring server. Go kill some rbs with your bots and shout on world how en are clowns after.

@iLethal lol at Dragon Claws.... better ask for dragon chest event again so your clan wallets can dump 100k for those bow fragments.

4. Hax

Hax User

1. what did we do to make the server boring? Dont tell me we recruited everyone because we didnt. Even 1 year ago enemies stopped fighting.
    2. They can put reward to 1-2 castle only. Rune/Aden like on dim siege.

5. jay187

jay187 User

Didn't your last recommendation completely kill dragon pvps and turn it into a 2 sided carpet event?

6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Ok, but now for real , can anyone give 1 good reason that prove if they put reward will help server?

7. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

1 more thing to compete ?
    Jul 3, 2018

rip igotthepr

iLethal likes this.
  9. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

who and with who?
    first of all En + Th are not even 200 ppl so is not even half of the server

second , you know they have no chances and they wont appear like in dimensional sieges , so in resume is just more items for the same ppl thats not even the 15% of core population

10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ah ok so mb that 15% of core population should quit so the rest can have fun

21Sav likes this.
  11. randomflavor

randomflavor User

@Syra couldn't have said it better.

P.S. dragon claws is too little reward. It should be bow fragments and 20 claws each siege on each castle so you can send 2 pts to every castle and take them all.

@IronV ... no no 85% of server should just bend over to the 15% so they can have and fun and free items.

GREEEEDDDDD.

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

so if we are greedy tyrants why dont u guys grab ur guns and try fight against ?
    coz atm server just bend over to that 15%
    and the fact that EN are bad , have nothing to do with having things to compete , game must keep players interested to it and not doing stuff for a waste of time

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

is not about that , i mean , dont come here to say that this will save server cos thats not the problem , the same with EN and the rest of clans of server if they dont try , want to fight they are just mo...

so in resume , core problem is the lack of staff actions , the lack of offer to play this game , the anoying amount of l2 store items etc etc and give more items on siege just for few ppl wont give more "action" and wont help the server and this have nothing to be with be in EN or TH or have any tag

14. {IronV}

{IronV} User

mb i missunderstood but are telling that core prolly is lack of offer to play this game but a good siege reward at currect meaningless siege is not an offer for those who play siege ?

15. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i dont care , they can put reward to siege , they can add dragon weapons to siege , that wont change how is core now you know it , i know it and all know it , thats the point

16. SHpokas

SHpokas User

Another idea for Veterans, awsm.

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

this doesnt answer my question .
    and since u know all u should also know that l2 is a game depended on its community mostly, even on privates that ppl say pvp bla bla i met enemies that stay unflaged on pvp zone and chitchat for hours why? coz simply couldnt compete top parties but why its game problem if they are bad and lose

18. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

ok , yes , put reward on siege can be called an "offer" for those who play sieges and then after first siege when noone will fight th what will be the offer? stay in one castle like was on dimensional siege , waiting 2h doing nothing , thats a good offer for server?

19. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont dissagree but this can happen with any possible change , just because low skill level on server and mb in this game in general
    dont get me wrong , they can put even 1kk drop on varka mobs , but u know that top players ll farm it too no matter just because top farm spot is for top players only change can be any istance farm but then server ll turn pve everyone ll just farm with boxes and dont leave town same as with atelia istance patch plus nothing can stop top player farm istances too and he ll prolly farm more and easier coz more gear :p

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

ifixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.