1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

bring back the Siege award

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

So you are crying about core dying and that them giving a reward for siege WHICH WE WOULD ANYWAYS HAVE WITH DIM SIEGE will be the nail in the coffin? Plz use your breath to complain l2store, becuz that killed l2, not this request

They get A LOT more money and sponsors and buy even more players, which the smaller clubs cannot keep cuz no fame/cash

You guys also can farm kartia, doesnt mean u will have a chance at playing in a CL finals.

2. xLeax

xLeax User

Its funny how from ur Mouths everything someone else is saying against ur will is declarated as "crying" Pretty Adult there
    And ofc this will not kill The Server, but exactly this changes are one of many things that killed this Server , together with l2 Store prices .

3. Hax

Hax User

you are excessively complaining without even seeing the whole point.
    The only way to save the server is for innova to lose out on profits, profits which come from l2store. Honestly for all i care EN can quit. They NEVER provided any kind of competition since over 1 year. They only came when they had full parties. Such boring enemies can quit. We wait and hope for ru transfers after core becomes less successful and happy )

4. xLeax

xLeax User

That Transfer will not happen, and maybe ur enemys would be able to provide u some Fights if u wouldnt recruit half of their forces, no?
    About losing Profit, this can only come from people beeing bad on mathematics as innova, cuz 2k people spending 100€ each event is more then 50 people need to spend 1k € , and the Server would be more healthy , even people like u could have prolly more fun.

5. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

PvP weapon stones are useless now, just give dragon fragments to make things spicy.

6. goduole

goduole User

Just wait dragon event guys and we will see core end.. avatar end even random pvps with hes money :D if dont get ban till then ^^

Best what we can get here is dim sieges with ru server, it would save server for some time :eek:

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If they keep descreasing prices we will might have a chance as a server, otherwise lf merge with RU and lf russian lessons, not joking.

Oscar and {IronV} like this.
  8. yLogy

yLogy User

Nice numbers, where did u get them?

And better imagine 1 000 000 players, each spending 50 cents....

9. Hax

Hax User

who did i recruit from EN, I am still waiting for an answer to this question

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it would be max 20 second pvp dragon bow lv3 party vs horde clan. and after that hordes have 2 options:
    1 - recruit rest of EN with dragon bows, and make them lv3
    2 - stay in gainak, and ask for "our own dim sieges".

and dragon event.. well. 1st dragon bow on th side would be sudden death for server. en problem is that their dragon bows don't have decent support, and as i know some of their bow owners lack of skills to use them properly and few more decent parties to protect them. so pvp happens 1 en party vs 2-3 th parties. and instant cancels from 4-5 feohs is also no bueno for them.. but hey.. at least numbers is equa. right? btw soon phanom will get lv2 thrower (spy info) and it wont change anything. maybe faster exp for him somewhere in atelia. nothing more.

11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

So many noobs in this server no wonder that is so boring

Oscar and Hax like this.
  12. Palkah

Palkah User

Mark my words and mark them well. I heard next Antharas that TheHorde enters drops a bow for Avatar (spy info). Laugh now, you won't be laughing later tho.

Hax likes this.
  13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i will find him at 6am and take that bow for myself :) mark my words

14. 21st_

21st_ User

i finished already 10k mobs rofl u couldnt even make taka pk when he went work with afk marco please stop talking

Hax likes this.
  15. 21Sav

21Sav User

You had a typo, but it's cool i fixed it

16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

thx.

17. goduole

goduole User

When u merge evrithing who end 4th prof what do u expect?:D

18. gothic84

gothic84 User

Im not into who went where so I can be wrong but I will give a shot:
    -LaAhad?
    -Takanodan?
    -Selenia?

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Looooool comparing TH to Real and Barcelona. First of all it's completely stupid no wonder why you're asking so stupid things as dragon claws reward at siege ( which is totally egoistic since 90% of your clan won't be able to use it , so once again looking to reward the 3 CPs that you care about , gz showing off this )

Second of all , yeah soccer team who have money and fame are buying all the good players, but you said it , they are buying them , what you gave to Naked Force in exchange of iLethal ? Strong comparison here , will give it a 9/10. Such stupidity , no wonder why they are complaining that much about no fun.

As merging with RU , you don't even have a single chance against Russian , Iron will get few support to save his farm against mad Russians playing too much. About daily pvp , when Russian will have double your numbers , you will cry and start looking to enter a Russian clan because somehow Rio know some of them kek , leaving your so loved clan just because they are unable to compete against Russian. You will probably deny all this to keep your "good" image in front of your clannies , but that's your state of mind.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  20. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

Your discussion about who is the better or the worst has nothing to do here. Please stay on topic and make constructive arguments about the dimensional siege and rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.