1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

bring back the Siege award

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

I think hax should recruit kenga and notbrah cps to balance the server

Anxxonymous likes this.
  2. Jintxa

Jintxa User

Normal people no longer strive to go to sieges thanks to the magnificent spirit of the top clan who do not settle for taking a castle. They want everyone. Do you want sieges to be fun and people come back? Take TH EN and PF and put them in the Coliseum 2 hours of siege. That they can not leave. This will allow the rest of the server to have fun. QQSincerely, the top clans have been monopolizing the server with credit cards for too many years. The funny thing is that they believe they are professionals and they take pride in killing almost anyone. It's like putting a tank against a man with a stick. Who do you think would win? Why does the tank do it better? Insurance?Think of some reward for ALL the players not only for TH or EN or PF that for them to conquer a castle against middle clans is like removing a candy to a child. And over the hypocrisy that only the dragon claw are worth, that kills me. Because so if by some kind of chance some player other than them gets one, only they can buy it, so even indirectly the reward is for them too. It's a joke.Honestly I do not know what is the way to compensate all the players without them to have the whole team and kill 90% of the population of a hit with no chance of dying take advantage but what if it is that nothing of dragon items because that only rewards the top. The best reward that in my opinion can be given without unbalancing things a lot is adena. Pure and simple adena. Small players can save and buy things and the big ones will only be able to continue filling their pile because they already have all the adena that they need that is not worth anything. They only need dragon weapons and materials to climb them, so they are saying that anything else is not worth it. Pure and hard egoism until the end. The truth is that if they are only going to be able to have fun going to the Colosseum and sticking with each other, they deserve it.

DarkMagic likes this.
  3. peking

peking User

well, selenia was out of EN when that happend, same as laahad. not like they got an epic awesome offer from TH.
    taka, was like that, but i think he joined to play with his friends. not sure, not care.

so many QQ about recruiting... turn the question and ask why laahad or selenia group or taka left. EN not such a good and loving big family like they keep telling?
    maybe some ppl not like the "equal and fair" share what they have?

just for the record.

btw just to be on-topic, yes, should be do a f dim siege, cause its ridiculous how innova handling things.
    dont care about reward, give 1kk adena for the "winner" but back in time that was the only way when some pvp happend around.
    its not about the reward, its about the fun, pvp and so on.
    but most ppl crying about top clans take everything from them QQ, sad story, this game was ALWAYS like this. accept it, or you can go to play another game if its not fun for ya.

{IronV} likes this.
  4. goduole

goduole User

Its not about that them are top, but does its fair for rest of server, since they asking drops for them in gm level :D

5. {IronV}

{IronV} User

He is trying to cover ur loss

6. Jintxa

Jintxa User

What's so funny about killing or dying from a hit? For the pvp to be fun you need a balance between the 2 parts. Do you really think that a pvp between for example TH and Naked is fun? Th will kill Naked by pressing f1 and Naked will only be able to die, he will not have 1 chance between 2 million. It is not about crying or not. I have never said that big clans do not have to exist. But if they abuse their power only this happens that we are seeing. So that the rest of the people will go to the siege if a TH party is going to come along and get bored because it has no rivals and will kill everyone?If really fun for you is to go to a pvp and press f1 to kill 5 10 people is fun, you have a serious ego problem. Because your name comes out in blue endless times does not make you a better player. The fact that the big clans do not let others have fun wanting to take all the castles (although they know that the clan that has conquered it with effort is no match for a party top) is and has been the main problem that people stop attending to the sieges and the pvp in general. Normal players come to play make their instances etc. they laugh among themselves they hang out and leave. And if they are doing faction or leveling in a spot and come to a top, they throw pr. Why stay? To die? If we know we have no chance to fight. Well, we're going, period. If that top would really look for fun, I would not go for a small one. I would look for partys top.But in one thing if I have to give you the reason. This game has always been like this. A constant fight of egos and to see who has it bigger. When a player says: Look how good I am that I carry 345653 pvps .. Really brother do not you realize that I can not log 2 accounts and make infinite pvp? IN SERIOUS PRESUMES OF THAT? .... Even knowing that more than 70% of those pvp have been against people who know they CAN NOT KILL YOU EVER. Very sad indeed

7. peking

peking User

for sure dragon claw was a **** idea, and not gonna happen.
    but if u know innova, if they have to find out the reward, it will be a 7 day jet bike for 1 random ppl from the winning clan. (pvp wep stone back in time worth something nowadays ...)
    does it matter, when it comes some fun in the end?

@Jintxa ; its not fun to die from 1 hit. but its your fault too, you can gear up. no time to gear up? its the enemy fault who can, ofc. you cant spend money for this awesom (khm khm) game? its the enemy fault, who can.
    your problem is you pressing f1 and cant kill 5-10ppl.
    obviously the lvl1-2(-3) dragon weapon dmg is lol, and obviously its not balanced blabla.. but dont blame the ones who have, blame the game/koreans/devs/god/innova instead.
    btw when EN was top and now TH "help" low clans to keep their castle, just to not take EN from you. such a good boys. meanwhile they could just take all castle and you dont got literally anything.
    anyway you are just QQ and probably envy for the big boys. its oke but... like i said, if the game is not fun for you, you can search an another one what chills you and have fun there. or do that here, but what you wrote is kinda nonsense.

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

herds... always was greedy since BA times when they kill each other for merchants in gainak ))

9. gothic84

gothic84 User

you missunderstood me, I dont give a ... who recruites who.

But it is (hard to name it) idiotic? dumb? pathetic? when for example Hax knows well who he recruited that was in EN, and posting question tell me who did I recruite form EN?

I mean, seriously? Hax exactly know who he recruite and heexactly know who was in EN.
    And even me, random who has no idea what is going on with top clans can name few ppl so ...
    Do you see patheticness of those kind of posts like Hax'es asking who he recruited from EN?

senyn likes this.
  10. goduole

goduole User

He still saying that got same numbers like en :Dd

11. Jintxa

Jintxa User

í play this Server from the beggining and I can tell you that I'm not naked. Of course I do not have the 3000 b in gear that is needed to be a pro (although honestly that is stupid, you need so much gear to be pro, when in reality it has nothing to do with one another). I have around 1000 (in 7 years is not bad) and it turns out that after 7 years playing every day comes a guy pays € 15,000 and already has more gear than me in 7 years (and of course according to the criteria that people like you follow). It is a lot more pro than me even if it is the first time I play) then surely we will have to look and change the criteria of what is stupid. Do not you think?

12. IKamuiI

IKamuiI User

Nonsense? really? I think that he is right, just take a look to the current status of the server and how players are leaving in mass. Maybe you can´t see it but if things doesn´t change the next one in finding a new game will be you because there will be no people to play with.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

the real problem of core is or was iPatri , she made all donors quit from En or from game :2:

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  14. peking

peking User

yes, it is a nonsense.
    i told it why, i'll not repeat it again.
    ppl coming ppl leave. its like this. i know server is dead, but what? i cant do anything for it. you cant do anything for it. the ones who should/could do not rly care. so like i said, if the game is not fun or dont want, you can search a new one. if u dont do it, than you have to accept the server is dead, big boys are big boys and enjoy what left around.
    its not a moking or something, its my constructive side.
    Jul 6, 2018
    no offense, but in the beginging was too "rushers" who went to fast 85, than the current max lvl, and "rule" the server.
    back in time there was ppl too who was spend 15k euro and was top geared. some ppl have money, no time. they spend 15k euro. you dont have money, have time.. you farming, collecting ***s and making gear from it.
    still if u play here since 7 years dont know why its new to you..
    accept it or..

{IronV} likes this.
  15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well.. say thx for l2store events.. :)

16. Jintxa

Jintxa User

I clearly accept it, that's why I'm still playing. Those who have not accepted are the thousands (if thousands) of people who started with me to play and have left (by the way innovation 1000 2000 people at 9 euros of pa each are about 18 thousand euros per month insurance without depending on the l2store , maybe this is how you think about the wrong of your management) What I do know is that if we post here, it is to try to change something for the better. We all know that this is going to be the same old **** and they will put dragon things because everything they have asked for their mouth the sooner or later they have had but it is about trying to bring something new fresh and that incites people to try to compensate all that your comments defend so that they return or try to return to have the illusion of yesteryear.
    Jul 6, 2018
    The proof of what I say you have in the old Ramona. It started and it was a boom of people with hope and hope. As soon as it was seen that it would be the same as always the population of ramona low to be almost 0. Until we have run out of dimensional etc. because they have had to gather the servers for lack of people. Do you defend that? I think that is correct but that does not mean that it is what is good for the community because clearly it is not.

17. peking

peking User

look, you can post it here, well until the mods not remove it, on some part you are right, for sure, but trust me, there was tons of ppl who tried to achieve some changes around. and guess what.. nothing happend.
    there was lot of proof for that, innova not really care, when its some important thing is on.
    we can complain here, nothing will change. (but ofc, feel free to do it, and if u achieve some change, fml, i will be rly happy)
    until ppl spending 15k euro for l2store, they will not change anything, and if someone can, he will do it, and he can enjoy his "f1 and 5-10kill" thing on a pretty dead server.

18. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

everyone wants to be patri or be with patri... since 1st month of core when logy made video about patri...
    PS: someone wrote about own clan killing in merchants... fun times.. wish it could be like that again

19. jay187

jay187 User

rewards for doing stuff wooot? it seems ok for me at the moment. maybe put another dragon weapon event for all you sad lil npc campers?

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

both clans camp npc but i guess sad one is the one that lose no ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.