1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 from 0 to end! A new journey!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by cataurcan15, Jul 12, 2018.

1. cataurcan15

cataurcan15 User

There is always something to do...there is always an exit for everything. But ty for your feedback
    Jul 13, 2018
    Sounds interesting, but as I said in the beginning of the post I don't want/like to put money in video games. So I'm sorry but ty for the proposal
    Jul 13, 2018
    Ty for the support. I don't rush with the leveling. Is not gonna be my main focus.
    Jul 13, 2018

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

You think 50e/month is reasonable for the quality of the game you get ? :D

Lillim likes this.
  3. cataurcan15

cataurcan15 User

4. Hax

Hax User

shut up and ebay more frenchie

5. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

reasonable 50 euro per month? DAFUQ !! i even think twice to pay for a ******* premium till the last minute that is active...tell me you joking

6. Lillim

Lillim User

realy for the prize better bay some games "no free to play" to enjoy gaming:p

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

I don't think it's right to reply in here but since i've got two of them ok
    Imho it's kinda stupid trying to play lineage 2 as it was back in 2008 10 years later.
    Secondly explain to me what lvl you are and how you were supposed to do a gludio quest if you even did it once, or a tavern.
    Third a normal videogame costs from 50 to 60 € and it lasts one month, unless we are talking about a dlc one.
    Fourth in the 50 there will be a premium account for sure so 50 - 8 = 42 x month.
    Fifth although this doesn't concern innova. Explain to me how you are supposed to play l2 on ncwest where to do a gludio quest everyone spend 3.000 € at lvl 100 and now they are 105.
    Sixt I don't want to flame anyone or offend anyone but at this pace verb will do a 100 quest in 2025. So ...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Bers Ser and Fragola like this.
  8. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

Happy belated birthday! About verb's stream, I've watched as well but I don't think he was rushing things. I actually think he was quite slow sometimes, taking his time to do only one thing and then be done for the day. That is basically how much time someone should spend in a game on average. The way he is playing that new character he will probably reach level 100 in quite a few months, where the real game begins. Soloing and without a clan is harder and harder with level. You have to understand that the same way content from 1 to 85 is old and forgotten, the same way it is from 85 to 99, so imo you won't bring anything new.

After GoD arrived years ago and the max level was around 99, it took me around 3 months alone to get from 96 to 97, when I also quit but for other reasons. Today's leveling to 100 is a lot easier I'd say.

Bers Ser and Fragola like this.
  9. DarkMagic

DarkMagic User

This is like a bad habit you cant get rid of.

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. SK111

SK111 Banned

The point is reaching 100 it's just a matter of time and verb can do it in a couple/three months admitting an iss will join him.
    At lvl 100 without the proper gear
    you will be oneshotted by the first mob you see
    and
    because you are undergeared letting you joining a party of 7 means only you are wasting other 6 people's time.

To get the minimun gear (11 to 15 billions) to do a lvl 100 quest (to do pvps it's another universe) you need to hit the l2 store button
    purchase something and sell this something for adena. If you want I can also say how much you do need.
    50 jewel boxes = 25 € = 2.250kk (approximately) so 11:2,250=4,8:2 (25x2=50)=2,5.
    If you spend max 50 € x month and you play as a normal male/female with a normal real life in 2-3 months without spending too much you are lvl 100/101
    with all the basic gear you need to really enjoy lineage 2 on innova. No need to rush no need to be hospitalized in a psychiatric ward to detox.
    This is l2 everywhere since 2008. And now it's 2018, ten years later. What do you spend it's only up to you.
    There are no other means to do it unless, as someone pointed out, you are prepared to do zaken and freya for, at least, 5 to 7 years.

Bers Ser likes this.
  11. Ogir Civkoviz

Ogir Civkoviz User

Exactly.
    In 2-3 months you will spend 100-150 euros and start enjoying the game.
    Enjoying in this context means to be killed at least 5 times with a single attack in pvp from top whales.

For instance, I've put ~520 euros over period of 2 years (mainly pa and runes) and I have a gear worth around 200b.
    Still, if I had double cp and hp I would be oneshotted with full buffs from those same whales I've mentioned before.

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

to stand more than 1 hit from top donors you need gear worth like ~1T or so.. and this is only armor, jewels, brooches.. for weapon add another 100b+ +12+++ 3sa.

13. MrScubba

MrScubba User

14. cataurcan15

cataurcan15 User

hey MrScubba...Unfortunately I couldn't stream because my laptop cant handle l2 and stream at same time:(...so till i get better configuration i cant do this:(

15. Rnika

Rnika User

Seems you workinghard at your character you dont have time to make a video of this, just another big talk person who end at talking.
    Such motivated and did nothing. Seems Free to play overpassed you. That was pretty well known.

16. xMichelle

xMichelle User

That my play style