1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Nc West or Europe ( lineage 2)?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Yoloplayer, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Yoloplayer

Yoloplayer User

im currently playing on nc west lineage 2 but I can’t enjoy since I can’t pvp due to the fact that gms ban me for getting flaged . I’m looking for a server we’re I can play without Being harassed from gms freely like the old dayes . Should I play here ? I never wrote anything on chat btw . And didn’t answer to any of the opponent clan pm . Was trying to pvp and flag in order to get back my xp spot but I got reported for that and punished from gms [​IMG]

2. 21Sav

21Sav User

I'm not saying that here (l2 EU) is all sunshine and rainbows, but we have it way better than NA.
    Somewhat better communication whit the team, cheaper l2 store and more. We have less people, but from what's been up in NA lately there seems to be an exidos coming.

So I would suggest you give it a try. It's free for the most part. And you will see if you like it in few weeks of playing.

3. SK111

SK111 Banned

Sorry but this is misleading.
    I'm playing on innova and ncwest (naia).

This is the current status on ncwest

https://imgur.com/a/8XFdJ66

When you see labyfrance stats you have to do two things

- 1.000 to - 1.500 bots
    : 3

You will end up with less (or equal) real players compared to innova.

The only bad thing I've noticed about innova is that in the last few months prices went higher.
    Nothing compared to ncwest (the actual ratio is 1 innova 5 to 6 ncwest while before it was even 1 innova 10 to 15 ncwest).

By the way you have to give it a try. It's a total different l2.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018