1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Nc West is finished . Comeback to European server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Yoloplayer, Jul 13, 2018.

1. {IronV}

{IronV} User

so what u mean that they click clan claws on the fists and then they regret ? and even that it make no sense , only if gm take scams etc more serious on ncw they could petition with fake reasons and get back the items used
    dont flame me i dont follow ncw dramas:p

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Iron i don't want to flame anyone.
    Why don't you simply log in on chronos and pm zureil clan leader of morning stars, same truffle's clan, and ask
    is it real than in hour clan wh are missing 120 claws?

Also pm a player of your choice on chronos and ask
    is it real that if you spend less than 100k € in here you are denied everything
    while
    if you spend more than 100k € in here you are allowed everything?

Now I've talked to you and you don't seemed to me the kind of a guy who spend 100k € x year on a videogame.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

but its the same as when tiarka got my gear to go kamaloka and i didnt get items back or with peti scammed ba clan and cwh , we got nothing back

4. iLethal

iLethal User

go read their forum, truffle post his full Petition and gms reply

5. {IronV}

{IronV} User

no! :d

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. SK111

SK111 Banned

Let me guess
    tiarka and peti both did a YT video to celebrate the scam
    and
    both of them asked, and obtained, a refund from innova putting the money on their bank account.
    Is that right?

7. Hax

Hax User

during dragon event several ppl bought 50 claws/110 claws by themselves.

8. SK111

SK111 Banned

I've noticed a strange thing across all the l2 board which sounds like this
    no matter what scam the strongest player has done we have to protect him because he's the strongest

ok

please let me know when you will find claws in here

https://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/freyas-deluxe-shopping-bag-june-2018.php

If you mean everyone can take 120 dragon claws from a clan warehouse and when they get asked back you can reply go to bleep yourself

yeah you're the strongest, scammer

9. Hax

Hax User

I know that this event didnt incldue them; then ofc it's impossible. Idk and idc what this truffle did because he is braindead in the first place to make fists lvl2 or 3 lmao
    Im just saying if they put an event, he can buy claws and use the materials he gained extra to make another lvl2 weapon with low cost.

10. yLogy

yLogy User

If someone would hack some Clan Leader account and took claws from CWH and used them, Innova would return claws back and destroy weapon and also Innova wouldnt comment it at all, so it would look same as NCwest story....

And Innova proclaimed their account sharing policy on forum, i guess still no officiall statement about it in EULA.
    Did NCwest proclaimed same?
    If not, mby just unauthorized access to account via 'account sharing' is enough to do this kind of action.

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

You still don't get it.
    Everyone but a bunch (eg. 100 on 1800) of players started playing l2 only 2 years ago.
    All of them bought an account (or multiple ones) = bannable offence on ncwest
    Everything it's on sale on ncwest. I bet hax won't be happy to be onehsotted by a guy who logged in for the first time in here 15 minutes ago and has better gear than him.
    Also account sharing is a bannable offence on ncwest but everyone is doing it and nothing happens.
    Look I undestand that you can't understand.
    Google
    Lineage 2 ncwest top end game gear for $

12. Rnika

Rnika User

Oh so here is diffrent?
    If you are in need you can complete your EQ in max 2 days.
    Just need enoght $$ to buy Adena or if you afraid of ban you can buy tarts itself and sell them. Eazy adena
    And buy all gear.

Account shared here is also prohibited but noone cares. Even on HV you can read who is on whos account. and Innova do not care.

13. Palkah

Palkah User

Because of 1. ticket wars from few years back during Lempartus times and 2. rules like that don't really work (in my opinion) in a game driven by CP system where you either have your chosen squad of 7 or u can PR on high-end pvp and 3. replacements (like 9 ppl in cp) are expensive, hard to find in such a small community, and game is not designed to encourage groups bigger than 7 unless you farm raids

iLethal likes this.
  14. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Account sharing is prohibited to take away responsibility from NC/innova in case of item theft. If someone gets scammed by a "friend" then the victim cant ask the company to return any stolen items because account sharing is prohibited in the first place although there might be exceptions in some cases. I dont think anyone from NC or Innova care if person A drives person's B bladedancer or whatever, it's simply for liability purposes.

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what about if person V bought character(account) from person S, gifted to his E-GF, and acting like it's new char, 105 wynn with +20 skills and 24+ times hero? or let's say current wr hero? you can find more examples if you start digging around. :) personally i reported few characters what was 150% sold, even real owners said said that (tearofeva rasitule and few more) but they still alive, untouched..

16. 21Sav

21Sav User

Same, only way this characters to be banned is for the current owner to send to support a message saying " I bought this account can you ban it please" And even than its not 100% they will.

17. SK111

SK111 Banned

Lol guys i'm amused.
    I'm not talking about 1 or 2 ppl who bought an account.
    I'm talking about 1.700 ppl who bought an account and all the gear on it.
    Why don't you simply log in on chronos. The price isn't in adena but in $. It's all above the sun light you don't even need to bother converting $ in adena
    It's so simple and free.
    The fact is if you are a 14 years old legit customer and you ask a refund for beeing scammed on the cloack event for 1.500 $ because the chance to get a cloack +1 after the first day it's 0, and you have to oe it to +20, the answer is dear customer we can't refund a dime because this game it's all about chance.
    And the next cloack event it's on july the 18th 2018. Look on the forum. The minimum bid x event it's 10k $. And then they are wondering why they are loosing 2.000 customers x month.
    On the other side if you spend 100k $ x year on ncwest everything you ask is istantaneously given to you.
    Why don't you read. 5 gms allowed the dragon weapon downgrading.
    May I ask you one simple thing ?
    Explain to me in which universe DIL will allow that in here

18. 21st_

21st_ User

100k Xd

19. Hax

Hax User

you are overexaggerting.
    Besides the downgrading of the weapon, everything is about $ here too.
    And no i wont be 1shot because im one of them huehue

20. St0ne

St0ne User

Yeah. Ure a scammer,we know that alrdy.