1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wooden Server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xLeax, Jul 19, 2018.

1. xLeax

xLeax User

Can u fix this Wooden Server already? This is feeling worse then playing on a 3rd class private.
    Any compensation for this? People got kicked out of instances etc

2. iEmily

iEmily User

Really so bad and it is annoying ppl. You need to fix these disconnect issues. A Base defence with many ppl and get server down. So sad...

3. andre sousa

andre sousa User

stop playing with the players money....................

4. Henerik

Henerik User

That's the thing when you are playing on a private server, you don't have the privilege to get a stable server. Play on official server, you will see the difference !

5. xLeax

xLeax User

no Camp today, so no 0,1 % exp, lost instances, lost base defence, people need to go sleep at some point so

6. Palkah

Palkah User

Meanwhile at Innova HQ:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. This is a joke, as Innova does not support animal cruelty :)

NiNeTT and {IronV} like this.
  7. xLeax

xLeax User

Its Obviously a joke, becouse if there would be a dog at pc insteed of their staff i think we would have running servers with working skills ( hello bugged celestial skill since years, just to name one ) :D

*well i hoped my smiley shows obviously that this is a joke or not? or is it? it is, wait maybe not? no its a joke !

8. iEmily

iEmily User

Problem is simple. First fix problems then restart server :) No need to hurry. You can take server offline for fixing these issues. It is better then getting dc at instances.

9. Palkah

Palkah User

Last time I forgot to specify that my post is a joke I got a 1 week invitation to 'Read-only' group sooooo

P.S. THIS POST IS A JOKE TOO

xLeax likes this.
  10. xLeax

xLeax User

I editet my post to not fall under the Russian cencorship ! THIS IS A JOKE DONT HIT ME !

Palkah likes this.
  11. 21Sav

21Sav User

Base didn't fail, if you failed instance you can send a ticket to support and they will give you pass/reset cooldown

And all that cried here, you can always go to a better server. As OP posted this is like a 3rd-grade private server so go to a 1st or 2nd grade, go to NCWest for official. **** happens, PCs crash.

CM Fragola likes this.
  12. xLeax

xLeax User

Dude just becouse the others are worse, doesnt make this one good, no? And if the Gms or anyone else from Innova share the same Mentality as u do, then u can soon play alone here
    And with "lost base defence" i mean not everyone can stay awake unlimited time when its already after 10 pm , u know some people work and sometimes stay half an hour or one hour longer to finish stuff, but when shyt like this happens, they go sleep, and then for them the quest is lost
    Btw this was not a joke